Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump and beyond - Future US campaign slogans, acronyms, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump and beyond - Future US campaign slogans, acronyms, etc.

Folks, pPace your bets here!

How about:

TKO (Trump Knock Out)

B’All Caps:

MAGA is dead - it’s TTCO (Trump The Chosen One)

KC, I wonder what terms will be created from the rise of Trump?

In the 1950's McCarthyism was the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence. The term refers to U.S. senator Joseph McCarthy and has its origins in the period in the United States known as the Second Red Scare.

Trumpian and Trumpism are two examples

Trumpian: Given to spastic outbursts of verbal diarrhea, especially those which reek of racism, sexism, xenophobia, or other closed-minded thinking.
    Urban Dictionary

Trumpism: Trumpism is a nearly incurable disorder when a trump supporter blames everything else when someone criticizes Donald Trump.
    Urban Dictionary

Trumpism (ˈtrʌmpɪzəm)noun
    1. the policies advocated by Donald Trump, esp those involving a rejection of the current political establishment and the vigorous pursuit of American national interests
    2. a controversial or outrageous statement attributed to Donald Trump
    https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...glish/trumpism

Trumptasy: Trumpism is looking increasingly like a fantasy, a Trumptasy, making big promises but yielding little or no real results. https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/op...122323728.html

Medical terms like Narcissistic personality disorder is named after the Greek mythology, Narcissus who was known for his beauty and his fixation with his physical appearance and public perception.

What medical, political and psychosis terms will be created with his name?
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

do we really need yet another trump thread?
      "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

KC started it

If you don't like it, don't click it...
        Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Originally posted by kcantor View Post
          do we really need yet another trump thread?
          The question is, are these people not tired of watching and talking the repetitive same drama? He won the election and the show was over for me...
          " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Comment

Do you have the same opinion about Trudeau after he won the election? How about Kenney? Iveson?

Comment

Haven't pay attention to any of the stooges. We in North America are in trouble. I have never seen such poor qualities in politics before. I'm not certain if my age is a factor or there seem to be a watered down qualities of leaderships popping up. Our country is in trouble. We have ***** Trudeau, and we have passive Sheer who will be eaten alive like a snack on the world stage if he is selected. I cant wait for our Chrystal meth generation to run our country into the third world status. The US looks to be heading that way.
              " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Comment

Working...
              X