Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmonton PRT
    replied
    Actually most of us on this forum have been to kcantor's parties. Great fun! He throws excellent bashes that last well into the wee hours.

kcantor, I have to return the favor, you will have to come to Montreal and check out our deck and in ground pool.. Water tem lst time I checked was 86F!

MrAltReich, you just simply are a nasty piece of work that no one wants to invite...

...ever.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 03-06-2020, 08:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kcantor
    replied
    Originally posted by MrOilers View Post
    I get it. You don't invite brown people to your parties.
    not true...

my parties include brown people and yellow people and black people and white people and straight people and people of whatever sexual or religious persuasion they choose.

they don’t - if i can help it - include ignorant, insensitive, obnoxious and offensive idiots regardless of their colour or orientation or religion.
    Last edited by kcantor; 03-06-2020, 08:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrOilers
    replied
    I get it. You don't invite brown people to your parties.

Leave a comment:

• kcantor
    replied

You sound like a real blast to hang out with.
    so I’ve been told...

not that you’re likely to ever find out.

Leave a comment:

• MrOilers
    replied
    Originally posted by kcantor View Post

i actually have a pretty decent sense of humour and a pretty thick skin.

the first doesn't mean i will ever find being called a racist - whether or not it was a "joke" - humourous.
    You sound like a real blast to hang out with.

Leave a comment:

• Edmonton PRT
    replied
    According to MrAltReich, systemic racism and white supremacists do not exist.
    In his world view it is all the fault of pandering liberals and ANTIFA that George Floyd was murdered and all the riots that followed.

Hillary Clinton is behind it all from her secret lair under Comet Pizza

Leave a comment:

• kkozoriz
    replied
    I've been wondering where MrNazi and H.L. have been of late.

Minnesota Officials Link Arrested Looters to ‘White Supremacist’ Groups

​​​​​​Department of Safety Commissioner John Harrington said they are contact-tracing the arrested and added that an investigation is underway about white nationalist groups posting online to encourage their members to use the protests as a cover to create chaos.

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

“The people that are doing this are not Minneapolis residents,” Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said. “They are coming largely from outside the city outside the region to prey on everything we have built.”

https://www.courthousenews.com/minne...Ez9t8YDVarks6U

Leave a comment:

• kkozoriz
    replied
    Emilie Nicolas - Columnist - Le Devoir

​​​​​​Dear Stockwell Day,

I was sorry to learn during this @PnPCBC we just did that you were teased in school for your glasses. In my own elementary school, some children were too busy calling me a nigger to bother me with my eyewear. I guess I got lucky.

But I still feel your pain.

https://twitter.com/Emilie_Ni/status...47404222963712

Leave a comment:

• Edmonton PRT
    replied
    Stockwell Day states that there is no systemic racism in Canada and compares racism to being teased as a child.

Stockwell Day Denies Reality: Says Their Is No Systemic Racism in Canada
    In a Power and Politics panel, Stockwell Day claimed there is no systemic racial discrimiation in Canada and compared racism to his being teased in school for wearing glasses. This makes about as much sense as denial that global warming is not impacting our lives

The video of the interview can be seen at 51:49 of this url: https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1745686595959

Stockwell Day Steps Down from TELUS Board of Directors

TELUS Corporation announced today that it has accepted Stockwell Day’s resignation from the TELUS Board of Directors, effective immediately.

The views expressed by Mr. Day during yesterday’s broadcast of Power & Politics are not reflective of the values and beliefs of our organization

Leave a comment:

• seamusmcduffs
    replied

Calling Martin Luther King my "Dead Leader" is incredibly callous and racist of you.
    Purposefully misrepresenting his words to push your agenda is very racist of you. Also lol at you getting all defensive when people call you out on your "jokes".

Also you don't get to excuse your ****** opinions by calling them "jokes", and calling you out on it doesn't make anyone thin skinned or lacking in humour.

Leave a comment:

• kcantor
    replied

Sorry it hurt your feelings. But it was a joke.

You need to ether lighten up or grow some thicker skin.
    you're sorry it hurt my feelings but it was a joke?

i need to either lighten up or grow some thicker skin?

i actually have a pretty decent sense of humour and a pretty thick skin.

the first doesn't mean i will ever find being called a racist - whether or not it was a "joke" - humourous.

and the second doesn't mean that i will ever be prepared to accept and ignore things that are offensive just so you can have the license to say them and defend them.

although i must admit you do present us with somewhat of an enigma. it's hard to say whether your "racist" post was more offensive than your attempts to excuse it as a joke or the other way around.

Leave a comment:

• Hanwell
    replied
    As Asian kids come here on 18, the racism I encounter here is on the dating area. Canadian girls don't really into Asian men. Because they got an impression from the media in North America that all Asians have small dicks and eat dogs. So now I will never date white girls if they are not showing respect. Basically every minority in Canada need to learn how to adapt the new world and get used to it somehow..

Leave a comment:

• Edmonton PRT
    replied
    Did George Floyd have rights and freedoms?

Yes, technically according to the law, all men are created equally under the law. The application of that law is where the the rubber meets the road.

While Mr. Floyd was dying under the knee of a police officer, the other 3 were required under the rules of the Minneapolis police department to aid and protect Mr. Floyd.

If there was no video, there probably would be no charges and all 4 would lie through their teeth.

Even with the video, millions of people took to the streets to peacefully protest the lack of justice.

Only after all that, enough pressure was brought on public officials to do the right thing.

If this had been 4 black men torturing and killing a white officer, all 4 would have been immediately charged and jailed, not fired from their jobs.

Remember all the other times where the police took away the rights of people and many died as a result. R.I.P.

Leave a comment:

• kcantor
    replied

Actually, myself, my wife, my kids, and my relatives all enjoy the same rights and privileges as Canadians that white boys like you do.

You want to keep the myth of "systemic racism" alive only because your politics have no purpose unless you create a "victim" class for you to self-appoint yourself as champion of. Which is what makes left-wing politics so utterly gross and destructive. You are no hero for minorities. Get over yourself.
    you really don't get it do you?

actually, you, your wife, your kids and your relatives do all have the same rights and privileges as any other Canadian white or not.

racism - individually and institutionally - is what affects your ability to access and enjoy those rights and privileges, not whether you all have them.

there isn't much point in having rights and privileges if they are not accessible.. is it impossible to access them or to be successful without the support of anyone else, white or not, liberal or not? sure it is. but that's not the point is it? the point is that none of us should have to work any harder at it than anyone else to achieve the same results. that's not me self-appointing myself as a champion. that's just me saying that champions, white or nor, liberal or not, shouldn't be needed.

no racism? maybe you need to get out more and look at those wandering our streets with nowhere to go except homeless camps and talk to them about where they're from and how they got here. ask them if this is where their parents hoped their children would end up when they were born. ask them if they're doing what they dreamed of doing when they were children. and then look them in the eye and say, yeah, that's too bad but you know you had - and still have - the same rights and privileges me and my wife and my relatives have and we're doing okay.

just because you can't see racism in your life or anyone else's life or in those things that affect all of our lives for all of our lives doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Last edited by kcantor; 03-06-2020, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrOilers
    replied
    Originally posted by kcantor View Post

was that first one word "racist" post kidding?

it consisted of one single word. not much room for misinterpretation there is there?

just kidding? that subsequent disclaimer just seems to make you a liar - along with everything else - simply trying to avoid responsibility/consequences for what you previously said.
    Sorry it hurt your feelings. But it was a joke.

You need to ether lighten up or grow some thicker skin.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X