No announcement yet.

Trump - misc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton did win the popular vote by a landslide, and russian hacking and interference can explain the rest.
    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

• Originally posted by moahunter View Post
      ^People won't necessarily like they way he governs, but when the next election comes,
      It's going to be hard to win the next election from jail.
      A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

• People who say she won the popular vote are like fans of a losing sports team, they will cite all sorts of meaningless statistics when the only one that counts is the final score.
        In this case it was 304 to 227.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medwards View Post
          Originally posted by moahunter View Post
          ^People won't necessarily like they way he governs, but when the next election comes,
          If Hillary runs again, Trump's a shoe-in.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralph60 View Post
            People who say she won the popular vote are like fans of a losing sports team, they will cite all sorts of meaningless statistics when the only one that counts is the final score.
            In this case it was 304 to 227**.

**https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/22/el...-cyber-actors/
            FTFY

Comment

• Originally posted by MrOilers View Post
              Originally posted by Medwards View Post
              If Hillary runs again, Trump's a shoe-in.
              Hillary isn't going to run again, and if she did, I doubt the Dems would elect her to run for president.

Comment

• Originally posted by moahunter View Post
                Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
                Originally posted by MrOilers View Post
                I feel sorry for people who don't think Donald Trump is funny - his comments are hilarious.
                This comment really shows how shallow you think the job of President is. Stupid really.
                People voted for a shake up, for a change. That's what Trump does. He takes an issue most people agrees with (respect the anthem, stop illegal immigration), pushes it to an absurd extreme, and watches those who don't agree with that issue tangle themselves up in knots. I understand the left hate him, but the economy is booming - if the economy continues to boom, nobody but the loony left is going to continue to care about the tweets or the stupid claims that Amercian's voted for trump because Russians tricked them. I think he is well on the way to a second term, but I don't expect the Liberal left to ever understand why.
                LOL, good one moa!
                Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Medwards, please explain what you fixed for me, the article you linked to has no relation to the election results. It doesn't even have any more statistics for losers.

Comment

• One thing I don't understand, the left has it's knickers in a twist about alleged hacking of the election system, but they're totally opposed to efforts to reform the voters lists or having stronger identification requirements for voters. But I guess logic and consistency aren't exactly hallmarks of today's progressives.

Comment

• Interesting...

Republicans' 'death tax' fixation tells you all you need to know about their concern for the working class - LA Times
                      “...

The third feature Pence pointed to was the proposal to end the 40% estate tax. “Death will no longer be a taxable event in America,” Pence said before reminding the audience that the tax plan’s top priority was the working class.

That’s a bit like telling people you’ve got a plan to end homelessness, and a key piece of it is building more luxury condominiums.

Unlike the income tax, the estate tax is a levy on wealth — more specifically, wealth that’s about to be passed on to the next generation, not to a surviving spouse or to charity. But the estate tax doesn’t trifle with modest estates. The first $5.5 million per individual or $11 million per couple is exempt (with annual increases for inflation). Taxpayers can also avoid the estate tax by giving money and assets away before they die, with a total of up to $5.5 million being exempt.

...”

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/edito...929-story.html

Comment

• Originally posted by H.L. View Post
                        I feel sorry for people who don't think Donald Trump is funny - his comments are hilarious.
                        This comment really shows how shallow you think the job of President is. Stupid really.
                        People voted for a shake up, for a change. That's what Trump does. He takes an issue most people agrees with (respect the anthem, stop illegal immigration), pushes it to an absurd extreme, and watches those who don't agree with that issue tangle themselves up in knots. I understand the left hate him, but the economy is booming - if the economy continues to boom, nobody but the loony left is going to continue to care about the tweets or the stupid claims that Amercian's voted for trump because Russians tricked them. I think he is well on the way to a second term, but I don't expect the Liberal left to ever understand why.
                        LOL, good one moa!
                        I don’t know if “everybody” or even close to a
                        manority think the same on any of the issues Trump tweets about.

However I do agree that most Trump voters knew full well who they were voting for. So if he’s caught colluding with the Russians, cheating on taxes, cheating on whatever or whoever, dealing with Mafia or other warlords, or engaging in any behaviour consistent with his past, it should be no surprise. Those voters were willing to ignore his character and a past rife with substandard behaviour, all in order to vote according to their part loyalty and/or in a desire to elect a non-conformist atypical president out of disgust of past presidents.

Comment

• Interesting article. Just a teaser:

The Brazenness of Trump's White House Staff Using Private Email
                          How could six senior presidential aides mimic the strategy for which Trump lacerated Hillary Clinton? Only if they believe they are as immune to the usual rules as he is.
                          DAVID A. GRAHAM, SEP 25, 2017

Excerpt:

“Of course, the most famous example of someone using a personal email is Hillary Clinton. The case of the Javanka domain is brazen for its mimickry of Clinton’s actions at the State Department, right down to the use of a domain specifically for the family. The only way it could be more slapstick would be if Kushner and Trump also used BleachBit.

Yet it takes a special sort of hypocrisy, or dark sense of humor, or lack of self-awareness for Trump’s daughter and son-in-law to do this after...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...server/541017/
                          Last edited by KC; 29-09-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC View Post
                            Originally posted by H.L. View Post

LOL, good one moa!
                            I don’t know if “everybody” or even close to a
                            manority think the same on any of the issues Trump tweets about.

However I do agree that most Trump voters knew full well who they were voting for. So if he’s caught colluding with the Russians, cheating on taxes, cheating on whatever or whoever, dealing with Mafia or other warlords, or engaging in any behaviour consistent with his past, it should be no surprise. Those voters were willing to ignore his character and a past rife with substandard behaviour, all in order to vote according to their part loyalty and/or in a desire to elect a non-conformist atypical president out of disgust of past presidents.

That's why 60 minutes was so good, voters for both sides .Some didn't want a career politician, they voted Trump. Its pretty simple. Some people love charisma to lead them,empty headed, but tons of charisma, not me.
                            I wouldn't have voted for Trump, but I sure wouldn't of voted for Clinton! I can't stand her...
                            Btw, the Trump voters M/F don't like his tweets!
                            Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Tom Price is out.

Steven Dennis on Twitter: "In 2009, Tom Price posted this clip of himself railing against govt private jet $ in name of fiscal responsibility https://t.co/oV9lASXt8M https://t.co/TGYzNO3R48"

https://mobile.twitter.com/StevenTDe...47794405298176

Did Tom Price Say It Is 'Better for Our Budget If Cancer Patients Die More Quickly'?
                              A statement attributed to U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price about the budget benefits of cancer patients' dying quickly is apocryphal.

http://www.snopes.com/tom-price-cancer-patients/
                              Now since apparently snopes which has been described as not being a credible source on this forum by a certain Trump fan, and clearly Price can’t be believed, we now have to wonder if Price didn’t actually say this...
                              Last edited by KC; 29-09-2017, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Another of Trump's "best people" bites the dust, not even a year into the job.
                                I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

Working...
                                X