No announcement yet.

Trump - misc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contrary to Trump's claims that the coronavirus is a deep state hoax pushed by the Democrats & the media, Fox News reports;

Adviser to Iran's Supreme leader dies from coronavirus, as other top officials infected
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/advis...ked-to-country

Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• That's what happens when you have Pence say that the agreement will not include a prisoner release, the agreement includes a prisoner release and the Afghan government was not informed of a prisoner release.

​​​​​​
      Afghan conflict: Taliban to resume attacking local forces after deal with US

The hard-line Islamist group had observed a "reduction in violence" in the week leading up to the agreement.

The deal included a commitment to hold peace talks with the Afghan government.

But the group's spokesman said on Monday the talks would not go ahead if 5,000 Taliban prisoners held by the government were not released.

The release formed part of the agreement signed on Saturday in Qatar with the US.

But on Sunday, Afghanistan's President Ashraf Ghani told reporters his government had agreed to no such release.

"There is no commitment to releasing 5,000 prisoners," Mr Ghani said. "This is the right and the self-will of the people of Afghanistan. It could be included in the agenda of the intra-Afghan talks, but cannot be a prerequisite for talks."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51706126?SThisFB

​​​​​​I'm really a great negotiator. I know how to negotiate. - Donald J. Trump

Comment

• I really liked Mayor Pete, if a Democrat gets in, there has to be a position for him, or several he could choose from. He speaks many languages, he is likeable, he speaks so well( so well) he was in Afghanistan, he didnt mind bringing up his faith, damn him dropping out.
        His name will not be forgotten , keep him in mind, for elections to come.
        Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Stock market rallied right back to where it was a week ago, since it's now obvious that Communist Bernie isn't going to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
            Contrary to Trump's claims that the coronavirus is a deep state hoax pushed by the Democrats & the media, Fox News reports;

Stop blindly trusting everything the media tells you.

Trump never claimed the virus was a hoax.

All the reports claiming that his administration lacked any planned responses to the virus is the hoax he referred to. That's obvious if you actually directly listen to what he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrOilers View Post

Stop blindly trusting everything the media tells you.

Trump never claimed the virus was a hoax.

All the reports claiming that his administration lacked any planned responses to the virus is the hoax he referred to. That's obvious if you actually directly listen to what he said.
              Right, the video of the Trump rally where he is politicizing the coronavirus is a fake????

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthca...ax?jwsource=cl

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthca...navirus-a-hoax
              Donald Trump told his base in South Carolina Friday night that coronavirus was the Democrats’ “new hoax.” He reasons that the virus narrative will bring down the Trump bull market and eliminate the major selling point in his reelection campaign. His son Don Jr. told Brian Kilmeade on “Fox & Friends” that the Democrats “hope that it comes here, and kills millions of people so they could end Donald Trump’s streak of winning.” The Trumps have never been great fans of science. The next day Trump pulled away from his use of the word “hoax,” acknowledging the seriousness of the health threat “from China.”
              Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post

Right, the video of the Trump rally where he is politicizing the coronavirus is a fake????

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthca...ax?jwsource=cl

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthca...navirus-a-hoax
                Oh my god. He didn't call the coronavirus fake.

Watch the video in the link you provided. (it's only a minute, I promise it won't take much energy)

He clearly says that the Democrats criticizing his response to the virus (which they are doing) is the new hoax.

Comment

• Dow roars back from coronavirus sell-off with biggest gain since 2009, surges 5.1%

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...vPg?li=BBnbfcL

Comment

Dow roars back from coronavirus sell-off with biggest gain since 2009, surges 5.1%

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...vPg?li=BBnbfcL

Yeah, the Dow dropping 4,850 points and coming back 1,290 points with a net of over 2866 points is a victory in your little, little world

Comment

Oh my god. He didn't call the coronavirus fake.

Watch the video in the link you provided. (it's only a minute, I promise it won't take much energy)

He clearly says that the Democrats criticizing his response to the virus (which they are doing) is the new hoax.
                      He did not call it fake but he inferred that it was another Democrat hoax

“One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it.’ They tried the impeachment hoax,” said Trump. “And this is their new hoax.”
                      BTW, the Russian interference in the election and the Trump attempts to get the Ukraine to get dirt on the Bidens, were not hoaxes either.

Both issues were swept under the rug by the Republican sycophants.

Comment

• Trump can't understand that people cannot magically come up with a vaccine just because he tells them to work faster.

Trump repeatedly lectured on coronavirus vaccine by drug execs at White House meeting

“At one point, Dr. Anthony Fauci, who is the infectious disease expert for the administration, at one point told the president, no, it is still going to be about a year, and the experts and the pharmaceutical CEOs were explaining to the president that there needs to be a vigorous testing process for the vaccines before you can put a vaccine out on the market,” said Acosta. “Obviously, you can’t put one out on the market for coronavirus if it has not been adequately tested, and they had to explain it for the president time and again.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/tru...house-meeting/
                        Although, it makes you wonder why he's suddenly in favour of vaccines.

Trump claims vaccines and autism are linked but his own experts vehemently disagree
                        The president has tweeted more than 20 times claiming – falsely – there is a link between vaccines and autism

If there is one thing pro-vaccine campaigners and their opponents probably agree on, it is that Donald Trump has provided a major boost to the anti-vaccine cause.

On more than 20 occasions, Mr Trump has tweeted about there being a link between vaccines and autism, something experts at the government’s leading public health institute say is not true. He also repeated the claim during a Republican primary debate, a remark that was immediately dismissed as false by the Autistic Self Advocacy Network.

Prior the election, Mr Trump met with four prominent anti-vaccine campaigners at a fundraiser in Florida – disbarred British doctor Andrew Wakefield, Mark Blaxill, editor-at-large of the Age of Autism website, Gary Kompothecras, a chiropractor and Trump donor from Sarasota, and Jennifer Larson, an entrepreneur who has campaigned against the use of vaccines in her home state of Minnesota.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8331836.html

Comment

• Meanwhile Trump's blowhard sycophant that Trump constantly praises, lies to the public. His admission that 2 percent don't survive, could mean that 6 million people could die of the 331 million Americans in the US

When did the common cold kill millions in the US?

Fact-checking Rush Limbaugh’s misleading claim that the new coronavirus is “the common cold”

Rush Limbaugh stated on February 24, 2020 in an episode of his radio show:
                          “The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.”

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh accused the media of overhyping the 2019 coronavirus that’s infected nearly 80,000 people worldwide, calling it "the common cold" and claiming, without evidence, that it’s "being weaponized" as an attack on President Donald Trump.

"It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump," Limbaugh said Feb. 24 on his radio show. "Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus … I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks."

"The drive-by media hype up this thing as a pandemic," Limbaugh continued. "Ninety-eight percent of people who get the coronavirus survive. It’s a respiratory system virus."

The recent Presidential Medal of Freedom winner went on to push the debunked conspiracy theory that the new coronavirus strain was created in a lab as a bioweapon. But we were also struck by his claim that the 2019 coronavirus is nothing more than "the common cold."
                          https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ng-claim-new-/

Comment

• 0.1% of people die from the flu. Maybe we should stop vaccinating people against the flu then.

Put another way, Corona-19 is 20 times as lethal as the flu.

Comment

• ^ that has hoax written all over it.

A common cold, who knew???

Oh, look at that stock market booming...

Comment

• "Just my opinion but I know I'm right."

That's Trump in a nutshell

Trump demands pharma come up with a vaccine for coronavirus — but he’s been spreading vaccine conspiracies for years

"“Now they say obese women may cause Autism in children- nonsense, they use any excuse,” Trump tweeted the following month. “The FDA should immediately stop mass dose vaccinations. If you spread single doses out over a short period of years, Autism would be greatly reduced. It’s just my opinion, but I know I’m right. Many people have noticed the problem only after the massive shot.”"

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/tru...tXXfRQELxmqV_o

Comment

Working...
                                X