Trump - misc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrOilers View Post
    Obama let off almost a hundred times more criminals than Trump has.

Somehow that makes Trump worse. Trump is always worse to the deranged.
    But but its Obama..lol
    Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Sounds like a trump supporter.

Rochester area man arrested for threatening to kill Schumer, Schiff over impeachment

"According to court papers, Lippa left a threatening voicemail for at Schiff’s Washington D.C. office on Jan. 23 at 8:20 p.m.

“Schiff, Shifty Schiff, you’re the biggest [expletive] scumbag [expletive] who ever lived. I dare you to come, I dare you to come to New York, because I will put a bullet in your [expletive] forehead. You [expletive] scumbag piece of [expletive]. You got that? And you can look up my phone number. And you think I’m [expletive] joking? I’ll come to Washington and kill you, you [expletive]"

On Feb. 4, prosecutors say Lippa called Schumer’s Albany office left another threatening message.

“Hey Schumer, you and Nancy Pelosi are two [expletive] biggest scumbags who ever lived. And let me tell you something, somebody wants to assassinate you, I’m going to be the driver. And he’ll shoot you from 200 yards away. I [expletive] promise you, you [expletive] totally little [expletive] Democrats scumbag [expletive].”"

https://www.syracuse.com/crime/2020/...YICZi5_tpwas90

Comment

• Originally posted by kkozoriz View Post
        Quid pro quo

Remember "I love WikiLeaks" - Donald Trump

Trump offered to pardon Assange if he said Russia not involved in 2016 Wikileaks dump, court told

At Westminster Magistrates' Court, Assange's barrister, Edward Fitzgerald, referred to a witness statement by former U.S. Republican congressman Dana Rohrabacher who had visited Assange in 2017, saying that he had been sent by the president to offer a pardon.

The pardon would come on the condition that Assange complied with the U.S. by saying that the Russians were not involved in the email leak which hurt Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign in 2016, Rohrabacher's statement said.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/assang...ium%3Dsharebar

Less than 24 hours, and that story proved to be a complete media fabrication (but you'll still believe it's true!)

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...mpression=true

Comment

Less than 24 hours, and that story proved to be a complete media fabrication (but you'll still believe it's true!)

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...mpression=true
          You suffer from some kind of mental deficiency. If someone stands up in court and says something, and the media reports that the person said what they said, that’s not a fabrication of anything. If someone says “I like the color blue” and the media reports that the person said “the color blue makes people kill,” that’s a fabrication as it’s not what happened. Reporting on something that happened in a factual way is not a fabrication, whether or not the information that person said is true.
          They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Comment

• The debate last night, was THE funniest thing we've watched. Horse faced lesbian, oh Mikey.
            Bernie with not one, but three homes, hilarious.
            Last edited by H.L.; 20-02-2020, 10:04 PM.
            Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Meanwhile, just as funny, Trump becomes irate and fires his hand picked Department of National Intelligence Director because his 17 National Intelligence departments testified to the Congressional Intel committee that Russia ( not Ukraine) is actively interfering in the 2020 election on Trump's behalf. Additionally Trump was livid that they informed that same committee chair, Adam Schiff.

In Trump's autocracy, elected members of Congress have no rights to hear fact on threats to national security.

Not funny but sad.

The DO NOTHING Republicans will cower in sycophantination to their cult leader who is Putin's Puppet.

H.L. is just like Trump, blocking out facts that undercuts their feeble position
              Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 20-02-2020, 03:32 PM.
              Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Wonder when all these politicians will actually get back to doing what their job it. As in, running the country.

Comment

• Protecting national security and ensuring free and fair elections under the Constitution IS THEIR JOB, is it not?

BTW, why don't you remind Moscow Mitch McConnell that he is NOT DOING HIS JOB as 240 Congressional Bills passed by the majority, languish on his desk on such things like closing gun loopholes, equal pay legislation, election reform and increased money for States to increase election security.

What do you say to those facts?
                  Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• McConnell and the senate Republicans are busy confirming a record number of Trump-appointed Federal judges (something that actually benefits the country) instead of wasting their time with a bunch of crazy left-wing House Democrat-passed legislation that deserves to be thrown in the garbage.

Comment

• What a distorted world view.

To the average person, what benefit are hand picked party line sycophants who get appointments to lifeTime positions?

Compare that to Moscow Mitch singularly and unilaterally withholding even allowing the elected senate to debate legislation passed by a duly elected coequal branch that represent the majority of American voters, such legislation that directly would protect the people from gun violence, provide fair wages for workers and improve access to healthcare.

I take that you are against such constitutional democratic legislation and believe in authoritarian Big Government under Trump to rule over people without question or adherence to laws and principles.

Please note, Mein Kampf, Orwell's 1984, Animal Farm and A Handmaid's Tale are not Republican 'How to' textbooks.
                      Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 20-02-2020, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, yeah, judges appointed by conservatives are all just like Hitler. Something something 1984. Everyone attending Trump rallies are Nazis. Trump is Russian, yada yada.

We get it.

Comment

McConnell and the senate Republicans are busy confirming a record number of Trump-appointed Federal judges (something that actually benefits the country) instead of wasting their time with a bunch of crazy left-wing House Democrat-passed legislation that deserves to be thrown in the garbage.
                          Just another example of how you really don't understand how government works, or should work. You want a dictatorship, not a democracy.

Comment

• sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. when they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize, ignore, and even deny anything that doesn't fit with the core belief.

We see this alot in the thread. MrOilers, HL, other conservative folks locked in yesteryear.
                            A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

• To paraphrase/riff of of Upton Sinclair:

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his world view & self worth depends upon his not understanding it!" (Upton used 'salary' vs 'world view & self worth')
                              Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

Working...
                              X