Trump - misc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Trump is deciding if Vindman should be shot for treason, then hung from piano wire and then drawn and quartered. Trump is looking for suggestions of a more severe punishment that would be appropriate for the high crimes of following the military code of ethics, testifying honestly and adhering to the mantra, "If you see something, tell someone"

Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• You can't make this stuff up....

Republican Congressman, Jm Jordan implicated in another coverup in hearing testimony of sexual abuse case involving student athletes.

Jim Jordan: Key Trump ally was 'crying and begging' student wrestler to deny abuse cover-up, hearing told
        At least 177 athletes assaulted at Ohio State University by team doctor who took his own life

Republican politician and Donald Trump ally Jim Jordan, pleaded with a student athlete to deny that he knew about an infamous sexual abuse scandal that rocked one of the nation’s leading universities, a public hearing has been told.

Adam DiSabato, a champion wrestler at Ohio State University, told state legislators that Mr Jordan asked him to stop his brother making claims he had turned a blind eye to the abuse of athletes by team doctor, Richard Strauss.

“Jim Jordan called me crying, crying, grovelling, on the Fourth of July…begging me to go against my brother, begging me, crying for half an hour,” Mr told Tuesday’s hearing.

That’s the kind of cover-ups that’s going on here.”
        https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9332781.html

Meanwhile back in Washington

Rep. Jim Jordan chosen as top Republican on House Judiciary Committee
        https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/06/polit...tee/index.html
        Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 13-02-2020, 03:17 PM.
        Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Also in Washington, the gong show continues

Attorney General Bill Barr said today that he wants President Trump to stop tweeting about criminal cases. “I cannot do my job here at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me,” he said.

Among the liberal twitterati, there are two interpretations of Barr’s comments:
          • Barr wants Trump to stop tweeting about criminal cases because it’s wrong.
          • Barr wants Trump to stop tweeting about criminal cases because it would be better to pass along his corrupt wishes quietly.

I think you can guess which interpretation has the most traction in lefty-land. Oddly enough, I’m withholding judgment, even though “he’s lying” is the smart money bet for practically anything that any of Trump’s minions says. I suppose my guess is that Barr’s message is something in between: I’m not an *****, Donald. I already know what you want. But your blabbing gives the game away, so just shut up and let me politicize the Justice Department on my own
          https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...mp-to-shut-up/

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
            Also in Washington, the gong show continues

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...mp-to-shut-up/
            Gee, I pick door #2 here: Barr wants Trump to stop tweeting about criminal cases because it would be better to pass along his corrupt wishes quietly.

Trump doesn't tend to hire people with a strong moral compass to begin with and two things tend to happen after:
            a. If their moral compass isn't already totally broken when they start, it gets broken or
            b. They flee with some, but less of their integrity intact.

Mr. Barr hasn't fled yet and at this point I don't think he has any integrity to salvage.

Comment

• Comment

• I heard the recording of mini Mike and stop and frisk, and red about the redlining. Whoa.
                Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Somebody bump me past her blocking so H.L.. can read her hypocrisy

DONALD TRUMP BACKED 'TOTAL RACIST' MIKE BLOOMBERG'S STOP-AND-FRISK POLICY AT 2016 ELECTION DEBATE
                  https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...debate-1487120

resident Donald Trump defended Mike Bloomberg's stop-and-frisk policy during a debate with Hillary Clinton, saying it had a "tremendous impact" on New York City's safety.

In a head-to-head with the former secretary of state ahead of the 2016 presidential election, President Trump said the effect of stop-and-frisk had been "tremendous beyond belief" under former New York City Mayor Bloomberg.

It was also widely reported during the race that the New York real estate mogul said he would implement or support stop-and-frisk as commander-in-chief.
                  Guess which mayor started "stop and frisk"?

Answer, Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani.

So if Trump asserts that Bloomberg is a racist for supporting S&F, then Giuliani is a racist for starting it and Trump is also a racist for staunchly supporting it. But then we knew that Trump was a racist for his landlord days where he was convicted of discrimination and his attacks on the Central Park Five as well as his whole Birtherism Conspiracy against the previous President.

Hillary was correct in her statement in the video above, that the murder rate continued to fall after the "stop and frisk" policy was stopped. Trump was wrong to say that it didn't.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-de...e-than-londons
                  Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 14-02-2020, 12:55 PM. Reason: added

Comment

• Here you go, FYI HL

Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
                    https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...debate-1487120

Guess which mayor started "stop and frisk"?

Answer, Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani.

So if Trump asserts that Bloomberg is a racist for supporting S&F, then Giuliani is a racist for starting it and Trump is also a racist for staunchly supporting it. But then we knew that Trump was a racist for his landlord days where he was convicted of discrimination and his attacks on the Central Park Five as well as his whole Birtherism Conspiracy against the previous President.

Hillary was correct in her statement in the video above, that the murder rate continued to fall after the "stop and frisk" policy was stopped. Trump was wrong to say that it didn't.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-de...e-than-londons

Comment

• Umm mini Mike is running for president, not Rudy. Do keep up..lol
                      Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Here is a list of 390 different reported (from multiple new outlets) hate crimes perpetrated against people simply for being Trump supporters:

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...mp-supporters/

Don't ever let anyone convince you that being on the left of the political spectrum is more "moral" than being conservative. No matter what your political affiliation, you can still be a savage, vicious,violent person.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrOilers View Post
                          Don't ever let anyone convince you that being on the left of the political spectrum is more "moral" than being conservative. No matter what your political affiliation, you can still be a savage, vicious,violent person.
                          The second sentence has no bearing on the first. They're separate concepts that you're conflating. You're trying, though, and that's all that matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrOilers View Post
                            Here is a list of 390 different reported (from multiple new outlets) hate crimes perpetrated against people simply for being Trump supporters:

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...mp-supporters/

Look at the false headline
                            Nolte – Rap Sheet: **389** Media-Approved Hate Crimes Against Trump Supporters

Firstly, you have often claimed that 'left wing' hate crimes are not reported by the mainstream media. Well your statement that they are reported by multiple news outlets undercuts your statement.

Second, there is no evidence that the "hate crimes" were approved and encouraged by the establishment media. Just reporting it does not mean that the media or anyone condones it. Another false claim.

Thirdly, more than 50 of the hate crimes" are simple vandalism, such as " Vandals deface Trump supporter’s lawn signs" that has been sensationalized by the altReich.
                            This is one example of the 389 violent 'hate crimes' that Breitbart uses as an example
                            #347 june 7 2016
                            https://www.wnep.com/article/news/lo...2-0cd1eab6b4e7

Wanna guess how many Trudeau signs I have seen defaced in the last election? I would never categorize them as a hate crime. You are really being a right wing snowflake.

Furthermore, many of these "hate crimes" have not been solved and may be even staged by altReich Trump supporters.

Fourthly, calling people on the left "savage, vicious,violent persons" Out of the 389 incidents, only two resulted in death and those were not endorsed or part of any organized left wing group.. These 389 events are over 4 years and 5 months, some 1620 days, one incident every 4 days in a population of over 327 million people.

Compare that to the fact that a single incident such as the El Paso Texas shooting by a right wing extremist, killed 22 people and injured 24 and anti semitic attacks by the right wing have risen dramatically under Trump such as the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting kiled 11 and injured 7, terrorising the community.

Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 15-02-2020, 08:29 AM. Reason: added photo

Comment

• ^ Examples of right wing "hate crimes" that Breitbart under reports.

Here in Canada

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X