No announcement yet.

Trump - misc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got what I expected. You'd have to be a willfully ignorant or traitorous ideologue to expect anything but more of the worst from this kakistocracy.
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

• Originally posted by noodle View Post
      you projecting, slanderous, brain-addled, d-grade fascist bootlicker.

LOL

Comment

No, I absolutely don’t pantomime the gestures of those afflicted with physical disability to make a joke
        Neither does Trump. if you notice, Ted Cruz doesn't have a disability.

But Trump is still hilarious when he flails his arms around to mimic meltdowns by people like yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrOilers View Post

Neither does Trump. if you notice, Ted Cruz doesn't have a disability.

But Trump is still hilarious when he flails his arms around to mimic meltdowns by people like yourself.
          You find him mocking people with disabilities, real, perceived, or insinuated as hilarious. Like the purely ignorant recessive you are. Man, you keep getting more pitiable by the comment. I genuinely feel bad for you being so increasingly incapable of actual independent thought, especially when you seem to think you're some sort of scion of informed understanding.
          Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

• He's mocking lefties. And it is glorious when he does it.

Comment

He's mocking lefties. And it is glorious when he does it.
              No, he is bullying Americans, so much for his wife's "Be Best" BS.

He bullies anyone who opposes him, Republicans, Democrats, Hispanics,people of color , immigrants, war heroes, Gold Star families, Muslims, the disabled and the poor.

He is scum who does not represent all Americans
              Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medwards View Post
                What? You were expecting truth and facts to come out of a SOTU by a president that's entire career and now presidential history has been filled with lies, deception, manipulation and misinformation? did you think he was going to come out and give you something other than a few sound bites to rile up his base?

Top_Dawg had to giggle this morning.

Top_Dawg never watches CNN but this morning he stumbled upon it and watched it for a few moments.

The talking heads posted Trump's latest approval ratings showing them being as good as ever and trending even higher.

As well as the U.S.employment rate and economic growth.

They have spent five years bashing Trump relentlessly 24 hours a day, eight days a week.

For the first time they struggled to find anything to say.

Comment

He's mocking lefties. And it is glorious when he does it.
                  TIL: Ted Cruz, former Republican candidate for President & a Republican Senator for Texas is a leftist.

Keep on showing how disconnected with reality you clearly are in order to maintain the cognitive dissonance required to support the Third Impeached President of the United States.

Sad, just sad. I pity you even more now, though not as much as I pity those who have to interact with you in real life (if your real life persona is the same alt-right keyboard warrior campaigning for corruption as you are here.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Top_Dawg View Post

Top_Dawg had to giggle this morning.

Top_Dawg never watches CNN but this morning he stumbled upon it and watched it for a few moments.

The talking heads posted Trump's latest approval ratings showing them being as good as ever and trending even higher.

As well as the U.S.employment rate and economic growth.

They have spent five years bashing Trump relentlessly 24 hours a day, eight days a week.

For the first time they struggled to find anything to say.
                    Not the first time CNN has said something good about Trump. But you never watch it.
                    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

• Wonder how much it chafes his orange hide that both Obama & Clinton were both more liked & less disliked than he is. No president has been less liked & more disliked in recent history, but given his axe to grind with those two in specifics it's gotta be grinding his gears.

Last edited by noodle; 05-02-2020, 10:58 AM.

Comment

TIL: Ted Cruz, former Republican candidate for President & a Republican Senator for Texas is a leftist.
                        Ted Cruz was acting like a leftie. He deserved Trump's mockery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medwards View Post

Not the first time CNN has said something good about Trump. But you never watch it.
                          Actually, that was the first time CNN said something good about Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post

He bullies anyone who opposes him, Republicans, Democrats, Hispanics,people of color , immigrants, war heroes, Gold Star families, Muslims, the disabled and the poor.

If someone attacks him, he throws it back at them even harder. He rightly treats people like individuals.

He is great at sticking up for himself, and not being more "gentle" just because it happens to come from someone in a hypothetical "group"

Comment

• Mike Pompeo Spectacularly Self-Owns With Attempted 'Simpsons' Troll Of Nancy Pelosi

https://flip.it/qoj-4w
                              Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.
                                And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
                                And if it was, that's not a big deal.
                                And if it is, it is not my fault.
                                And if it was, I didn't mean it.
                                And if I did.
                                You deserved it.
                                You've managed to hit every line on the Narcissist's Prayer in your defense of Trump & his unacceptable pantomiming of physical disabilities as a punchline to one of his insults you find to be a hilarious joke.

You seem to be experiencing the same cognitive decline the Third Impeached President is. You used to be capable of actually forming a coherent response instead of vomiting out GOP/Fox News talking points divorced from reality. It's really hard to have an honest & open debate with someone who refuses to acknowledge basic facts & does not seem to have a grasp on reality. Kinda reminds me of my Grandma in her late 90s when her dementia really set in.

I feel so bad for you, my best wishes in these troubling times for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X