No announcement yet.

Trump - misc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good on JT. Much like his father vs Nixon, he's been called far worse by far better people.
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

• Originally posted by H.L. View Post

If Scheer had said it, you would be all over it. Why would JT gossip like a child. Ugh!
      Judging by the reaction of Macron and the others, they liked talking with Trudeau and laughed with him. Trump was the angry child being ignored by others in the playground.
      Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post

Sensitive? Trudeau didn't really say anything that bad, other than things were late because of Trump's lengthy impromptu news conference. Apparently Trump also kept Prince Charles waiting for tea for an hour also. He could at least try to stick to the schedule, these are also other people with full schedules and is messes everything up, it must be quite annoying.
        They say that Trump does it to show that he's powerful.

To other people it shows that he is a self-centered prick.
        Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• If making a passing comment about how he was late due to Trump is insulting to him, that's on him. Everyone shouldn't need to walk around on eggshells around the guy because of his delicate ego. Seriously, for a lot of you there's not winning. If Trudeau doesn't stand up to Trump then he's weak, and if he says anything that isn't kissing the ring then he's bad at diplomacy and shouldn't be risking making Trump angry. Which one is it?

I think there should be a script that replaces some posters responses in this thread with "Trudeau did it, so it's bad". It would be a lot easier to read, and a lot more honest.

Comment

• There really is a Trump tweet for every occasion.

From 2014

Comment

• Trump was embarrassed publicly by Macron and then laughed at by Trudeau, Macron, Johnson and other leaders so Trump picked up his toys, canceled a press conference and left the NATO summit early.

what a childish *****.

they are laughing at him

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/06/b...bs-report.html

The U.S. Added 266,000 Jobs in November.

Canada lost 71, 200 jobs, good job with the virtue signalling JT
                Animals are my passion.

Comment

• We're just gonna ignore the year over year increase of 293,000 jobs? Right of course we are, you only seem to care about jobs when they fit your narrative.

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States.

"The light bulb — they got rid of the light bulb that people got used to. The new bulb is many times more expensive and — I hate to say it — it doesn’t make you look as good. Of course, being a vain person, that’s very important to me. It’s like — it gives you an orange look. I don’t want an orange look. Has anyone noticed that? So we’ll have to change those bulbs in at least a couple rooms where I am in the White House. … We have a situation where we’re looking very strongly at sinks and showers. And other elements of bathrooms — where you turn the faucet on, in areas where there’s tremendous amounts of water, where the water rushes out to sea because you could never handle it — and you don’t get any water. You turn on the faucet and you don’t get any water. They take a shower and water comes dripping out, just dripping out, very quietly, dripping out. People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once. They end up using more water. So EPA is looking at that very strongly, at my suggestion. You go into a new building, or a new house or a new home, and they have standards where you don’t get water. You can’t wash your hands practically, so little water comes out of the faucet. And the end result is you leave the faucet on and it takes you much longer to wash your hands. .. For the most part. you have many states where they have so much water, it comes down — it’s called rain. They don’t know what to do with it. … A lot of things we do are based on common sense. If I didn’t get elected you wouldn’t have a steel industry. … We weren’t going to have a steel industry."

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/eve...imes-15-times/

Comment

• Originally posted by seamusmcduffs View Post
                      We're just gonna ignore the year over year increase of 293,000 jobs? Right of course we are, you only seem to care about jobs when they fit your narrative.

Comment

• Originally posted by kkozoriz View Post
                        Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States.
                        "The light bulb — they got rid of the light bulb that people got used to. The new bulb is many times more expensive and — I hate to say it — it doesn’t make you look as good. Of course, being a vain person, that’s very important to me. It’s like — it gives you an orange look. I don’t want an orange look. Has anyone noticed that? So we’ll have to change those bulbs in at least a couple rooms where I am in the White House. … We have a situation where we’re looking very strongly at sinks and showers. And other elements of bathrooms — where you turn the faucet on, in areas where there’s tremendous amounts of water, where the water rushes out to sea because you could never handle it — and you don’t get any water. You turn on the faucet and you don’t get any water. They take a shower and water comes dripping out, just dripping out, very quietly, dripping out. People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once. They end up using more water. So EPA is looking at that very strongly, at my suggestion. You go into a new building, or a new house or a new home, and they have standards where you don’t get water. You can’t wash your hands practically, so little water comes out of the faucet. And the end result is you leave the faucet on and it takes you much longer to wash your hands. .. For the most part. you have many states where they have so much water, it comes down — it’s called rain. They don’t know what to do with it. … A lot of things we do are based on common sense. If I didn’t get elected you wouldn’t have a steel industry. … We weren’t going to have a steel industry."

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/eve...imes-15
                        Well Mr. Trump, you are the only person that needs to flush 10 or 15 times because toilets were never designed to handle such a load of crap that you dump and all the BS that spews out of your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by kkozoriz View Post

19 times Trump called jobs numbers ‘fake’ before they made him look good
                          https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...him-look-good/

Aug. 30, 2015
                          “They show those phony statistics where we are 5.4 percent unemployment. The real number, I saw a number that could be 42 percent, believe it or not.”
                          Feb. 9, 2016
                          “Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. As high as 35 — as in fact, I heard recently, 42 percent.”
                          Dec. 8, 2016
                          “The unemployment number, as you know, is totally fiction.”

Comment

• Republicans lie, claiming that Democrats are "do nothing" and only focused on impeachment

250 House-passed bills are in Mitch McConnell's "legislative graveyard"

The big picture: McConnell has called himself the "grim reaper" of progressive policies in the Senate. His campaign has also tweeted a photo of a graveyard with Democratic efforts marked on the headstones, including the name of McConnell's Democratic competitor Amy McGrath.

Since taking back control of the House in 2018, Democrats have argued that their policies have been given unfair play in the Senate, often going without committee assignments.
                            What they're saying: Questioned by Allen about the perception that House Democrats are spending too much time on impeachment and not enough on legislating, Jeffries pushed back:

"The president and his defenders here on the Capitol are doing everything possible to create the false perception that House Democrats are doing nothing other than investigate the President. Nothing can be further from the truth. We have passed more than 250 bills this Congress and sent them over to the Senate, where unfortunately they're sitting in Mitch McConnell's legislative graveyard."
                            — Jeffries told "Axios on HBO"

Comment

• This man has impeachment hanging over him and his main concern is toilet flushing ?
                              https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/07/polit...ntl/index.html

Comment

• How's that close personal friendship with Kim working out for you, Donny? Lim's been playing you for a sucker all along and everyone knew it except for you and your rabid followers.

Denuclearization off the negotiating table with U.S., North Korea’s UN envoy says

North Korea‘s ambassador to the United Nations said on Saturday that denuclearization is off the negotiating table with the United States and lengthy talks with Washington were not needed, the starkest statement yet emphasizing the gulf between the two sides ahead of a year-end deadline set by Pyongyang.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6267895/n...earization-us/

Comment

Working...
                                X