Trump - misc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump - misc

Thought this was slightly funny (see video). Trump was actually rather impressive in his restraint.

More importantly it's hilarious that some people somehow see the media or the "msm" as some kind of monolithic entity or establishment or whatever instead of a bunch of uncoordinated, uncooperative, in-anything but competing - businesses as is evident in this video:

Chaos erupts in the Oval Office - BBC News

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-...he-oval-office
    Bolding was mine

http://imgur.com/gallery/BlR7q8m

Comment

Trump the bully/showman/con artist/fake

Fake as a fixed wrestling match

That's where he should have stayed. It was his true talent.
      Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 02-07-2017, 08:33 PM.
      Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Oh FFS. Is this another Trump thread. What is with you people.
        Why not start a thread on Trump's Bathroom D├ęcor, Trump's Shirt Buttons, Trump's Leftover Breakfast etc.
        Yes the guy can be an outright buffoon but he's president of the U S A and that's it. Get over it, quit making nonsensical nothings about it.
        It's bad enough PTR bleating away on other threads so do we really need another one to listen to his rendering.
        Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

If you don't like the subject, leave. If you don't like the forum, leave. If you like Trump so much, buy a ticket to the USA and leave.

Nobody is forcing you to read these posts, nobody is forcing you to respond, nobody is forcing you to stay.

FFS, leave.
          Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Trumps right about the press . Most what they report isn't even news but, opinion pieces and unnamed sources . Hence the fake news media
            It's become so biased . Compare fox to a CNN .
            Last edited by champking; 03-07-2017, 07:05 AM.

Comment

compare fox to cnn? LOL! Are you trying to say Fox isnt' biased?
              A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Fox News Channel, also known as Fox News, is an American basic cable and satellite news television channel that is owned by the Fox Entertainment Group subsidiary of 21st Century Fox. Fox News Channel has been accused of biased reporting and promoting the Republican Party and has been deemed the least accurate cable news source according to Politifact. (7/19/2016)
                A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

^Fox is the number one news channel in the US today. As to the "bias", there is no such a thing as a neutral news channel. Fox is center, CNN is far left / tabloid / borderline communist, and is barely a top ten channel now.

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/cable...june-19/333681

Fox News moved past MSNBC this past week in the prime time demo, and remains ahead in total viewers in prime time and across total day.

MSNBC defeated CNN in total prime time viewers for the 22nd consecutive week, and in total day audience for the 18th straight week.

CNN remained a top 10 basic cable network in total audience. It finished No. 9 in prime time and No. 10 in total day this past week.
                  http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/cable...june-19/333681

Basic Cable Top 10 – Prime time (Total Viewers)
                  1.Fox News (2,419,000)
                  2.ESPN (1,608,000)
                  3.MSNBC (1,539,000)
                  4.HGTV (1,473,000)
                  5.USA (1,435,000)
                  6.TBS (1,409,000)
                  7.A&E (1,021,000)
                  8.Discovery (989,000)
                  9.CNN (961,000)
                  10.History (940,000)

“At some point the Fake News will be forced to discuss our great jobs numbers, strong economy, success with ISIS, the border & so much else!
                  — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 3, 2017
                  Last edited by moahunter; 03-07-2017, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by champking View Post
                    Most what they report isn't even news but, opinion pieces and unnamed sources .
                    And then when a primary, NAMED source says something on camera that goes against their "anonymous" source, they ignore it or brush it off as "edited".

The selective reporting is the most dishonest thing about the media today.

Comment

The President donated his pay to the Department of Interior for construction and repair needs at military cemeteries:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamand...2-million/amp/

Comment

FOX is hardly center

If you are looking for an "adult" debate on TV news programs, FOX is more guilty of bias, poor reporting and vitriolic showmanship than most others. They lowered the bar of news journalism to pulp fiction and tabloid trash.

If ratings are your measure of best TV quality, Thurday Football, Modern Family and the Simpsons outrank the NEWS
                        http://tvline.com/2016/12/23/ratings...inners-losers/

Comment

Meanwhile

Left-leaning MSNBC pulled big numbers as the only network in open opposition to the president, even before the spat between Trump and “Morning Joe” hosts Joe Scarborough and Brzezinski engulfed Washington.

According to Nielsen’s second quarter ratings, MSNBC’s total viewers are up 73 percent year-over-year, with prime-time viewership up 86 percent, easily making it the fastest growing cable news outlet.

Anchor Rachel Maddow has become a cultural icon on the left while also attracting a younger audience of viewers. MSNBC’s share of the coveted 25- to 54-year-old demographic grew 78 percent in prime time over last year. Their prime-time audience has nearly tripled since second quarter of 2014.
                          http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-trump-attacks

Comment

I'm no expert but from my experience, in print media as in Newspapers, Broadsheet is usually centre left. Tabloid is usually centre right. I come form a time when the Edmonton Journal was a afternoon/evening paper. Heck, myself and I know of a few others here at c2e that used to deliver the Journal afternoon paper. The Edmonton Sun was the first city newspaper here in Edmonton that went mornings in 1978. The Journal resisted and continued as a afternoon paper for a few years after that until I think 1983 and became a morning paper like the Sun.
                            Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
                              If you don't like the subject, leave. If you don't like the forum, leave. If you like Trump so much, buy a ticket to the USA and leave.

Nobody is forcing you to read these posts, nobody is forcing you to respond, nobody is forcing you to stay.

FFS, leave.
                              Oh dear lawd, you really do need intervention. How rabid over Trump are you. Your total obsession is OTT. I'm sure if the whole forum became about Trump you would be lording over it. Is Trump really worth so much of your time?. Most of what has been said on this thread has been covered on OTHER Trump threads but I guess let's cover it again because it's so riveting NOT. Trumps satire of a boxing match was just faked by him to high light CNN fake news but the rabid lefties jump right in as if it's gospel. I should imagine people who dislike Trump will be bursting blood vessels if this goes on much longer. If Trump gets another term I can see the mental health system overloaded with Trump Derangement Syndrome patients (much like yourself).
                              Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

Working...
                              X