This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrOilers View Post
    FBI missed House Committees deadline for providing Comey's Trump memos: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fb...rticle/2624174

Could it be because these supposed memos don't actually exist?
    Extremely possible...!
    Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
      - Why do you feel the need to continually question the motives of grieving parents?
      - They are opposing people like you who are blinded by ideology from trying to politicize and tarnish the memory of their dead son. You should be ashamed of yourself.
      - Stop tormenting a family grieving over the death of their son.
      Because that is how MrOilers has been taught and he parrots the propagandists who attack the victims.

Trump attacks Mexicans, Muslims, Judges, the FBI, women, Ted Cruz, the handicapped, the poor, those needing healthcare, the Press, the Intelligence Community, the DOJ, etc..
      Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Originally posted by MrOilers View Post
        I would like to know if those are actually the parents' words, or if the Washington Post is simply publishing a statement made by the PR handler that the DNC provided them?
        What a disgusting question. Why can you not accept that his parents wrote that op-ed themselves? Why is there a conspiracy behind every door for you? The op-ed clearly, CLEARLY lists his parents as the authors. Why do you feel the need to continually question the motives of grieving parents?
        I am only questioning the Washington Post. I don't trust the Washington Post. Not one bit. And neither should anyone with any objectivity.
        Last edited by MrOilers; 26-05-2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Hmm Kushner doesn't seem in the least bit worried, CNN looks more worried than him,
          Animals are my passion.

Comment

• CNN - Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake: http://archive.is/FEBGu#selection-173.0-173.61

None of this new twist makes any sense at all. Are they blaming Russia on Comey? He knew Russian evidence was fake but decided to investigate anyway? Are these "multiple officials" and "anonymous sources" (even citing the Washington post at one point in the article) worried about Comey's testimony?

Are they trying to convince us that "fake Russian e-mails" we're going to show Hillary's people colluding with Loretta Lynch to make the investigation go away, and that would've swayed public opinion about the case? Wasn't it completely obvious Lynch was colluding with the Clinton people when she met with Bill Clinton in the tarmac that day?

I really am confused by this article. Can someone please explain this?
            Last edited by MrOilers; 26-05-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Speaking of journalistic integrity...:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7749821.html

Maggie Haberman, a White House correspondent for the The Times, suggested that Mr Trump’s team had tried sending reporters false material for stories, but that their efforts had been in vain because journalists “actually vet” the information.
              Probably just more fake news from the extreme left though.

Comment

• As journalists get physically attacked by Republican multimillionaire candidate

Republican Greg Gianforte apologizes to reporter after winning Montana race
                The Republican multimillionaire was charged Thursday after allegedly body-slamming Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs after he had asked a question.
                https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...onal-seat.html
                BOZEMAN, MONT.—A Montana Republican businessman won the state’s U.S. House seat after being charged with assaulting a reporter on the eve of the election, a victory that may temper Democrats’ hopes for a massive anti-Trump wave next year.

Greg Gianforte apologized late Thursday for attacking a reporter who had asked about the GOP health care bill.
                “Last night, I made a mistake. I took an action I can’t take back and I am not proud of what happened,” he said.

Gianforte must appear in court by June 7 on the misdemeanour charge, which carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail and a $500 fine.
                The things that reporters have to deal with just to report the news to the public. In Russia, reporters end up dead.

The reporter should consider himself lucky, this time...

Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 26-05-2017, 01:37 PM.
                Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
                  I would like to know if those are actually the parents' words, or if the Washington Post is simply publishing a statement made by the PR handler that the DNC provided them?
                  What a disgusting question. Why can you not accept that his parents wrote that op-ed themselves? Why is there a conspiracy behind every door for you? The op-ed clearly, CLEARLY lists his parents as the authors. Why do you feel the need to continually question the motives of grieving parents?
                  I am only questioning the Washington Post. I don't trust the Washington Post. Not one bit. And neither should anyone with any objectivity.
                  What's wrong with the Washington Post? It's one of the most reputable news organizations in the USA. Trump hates it because they actually fact check and find problems with just about everything Trump says...
                  A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

• Matt, you're forgetting that facts have a well-known liberal bias & aren't to be trusted.
                    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

Right, because a major news media organization would just invent an op-ed about an incredibly controversial and well known issue out of whole cloth, and no one would notice.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous and paranoid you sound?

Comment

• The Washington Post is owned by Billionaire Jeff Bezos. Not only is he a staunch Democrat supporter and supporter of Hillary Clinton last election campaign, but he was an open critic of Donald Trump. His company, Amazon, also has a $600 million contract with the CIA to do computer security work (coincidentally, every single Intelligence and White House leak goes to the Washington Post first. Hmmm).

The Washington Post, has been attacking Trump daily since he announced his candidacy. Every political opinion piece and news story has attacked Trump, every single day for years now. Never once has that paper ever said anything positive about him, even whenever something positive happens.

The Washington Post is a political blog/advocacy tabloid for Jeff Bezos, and should not be treated as an objective a news source.

Comment

Right, because a major news media organization would just invent an op-ed about an incredibly controversial and well known issue out of whole cloth, and no one would notice.
                          A lot of people notice, myself included.

But apologists (like you and others in this thread) blindly trust and defend everything they write because they happen to hate Donald Trump as much as the staff of the Washington Post does.

Try to be objective for a second and you'll see that the Washington Post is to Jeff Bezos what the Rebel Media is to Ezra Levant.

Comment

But apologists (like you and others in this thread) blindly trust and defend everything they write because they happen to admire/love/trust Donald Trump as much as the staff of the Fox News does.

Try to be objective for a second and you'll see that Fox News is to Rupert Murdoch what the Rebel Media is to Ezra Levant.
                            Fixed that for you. You had the wrong billionaire, news organization & position on Trump in your original.
                            Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

• Yes, 140 year old pillars of journalism just want to throw it all away to 'get their man'

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
                                As journalists get physically attacked by Republican multimillionaire candidate

Republican Greg Gianforte apologizes to reporter after winning Montana race
                                The Republican multimillionaire was charged Thursday after allegedly body-slamming Guardian reporter Ben Jacobs after he had asked a question.
                                https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...onal-seat.html
                                BOZEMAN, MONT.—A Montana Republican businessman won the state’s U.S. House seat after being charged with assaulting a reporter on the eve of the election, a victory that may temper Democrats’ hopes for a massive anti-Trump wave next year.

Greg Gianforte apologized late Thursday for attacking a reporter who had asked about the GOP health care bill.
                                “Last night, I made a mistake. I took an action I can’t take back and I am not proud of what happened,” he said.

Gianforte must appear in court by June 7 on the misdemeanour charge, which carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail and a $500 fine.
                                The things that reporters have to deal with just to report the news to the public. In Russia, reporters end up dead.

The reporter should consider himself lucky, this time...

Meanwhile in Texas...

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott jokes about shooting reporters after celebrating gun bill

Following the bill signing, Abbott tested out a few guns at an upstairs shooting range.

“I’m gonna carry this around in case I see any reporters,” Abbott joked while holding his bullet-ridden target sheet.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/tex...ting-gun-bill/
                                Last edited by kkozoriz; 26-05-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X