This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback for future "Ask" forums

Thanks again for participating in Ask the Mayor. While we await the responses, it would be beneficial to see from the poster standpoint what feedback you all have.

1. What worked?
    2. What needs tweaking?

We have at least 3 more lined up, and we are working on trying to have at least 1 per month. Also, we want to incorporate any really new ideas in our new forum design.

Thanks!
    Ow

I said this because coming here makes my heart hurt.

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Thanks again for participating in Ask the Mayor. While we await the responses, it would be beneficial to see from the poster standpoint what feedback you all have.

1. What worked?
    2. What needs tweaking?
    We have at least 3 more lined up, and we are working on trying to have at least 1 per month. Also, we want to incorporate any really new ideas in our new forum design.

Thanks!
    1) What worked?

A: The concept and execution worked great IMO. I especially liked how the "rules" were changed to incorporate more questions when the mayor answered the first batch so quickly, this shifting to match not only members desires but the mayor’s flexibility was appreciated. I was impressed with the caliber of questions and responses and that protocol/decorum was observed by all participants.

2) What needs tweaking?

A: Forum database errors are being received more than ever but I know that this is being worked on so I guess my comment is "get 'er fixed, please".

Thanks to all (and for asking for feedback).

Comment

One of the difficult things here was the Mayor's changing schedule, but the response from his office was exceptional. With a couple of trips changing, there was room to leave the forum open longer, to which we took full advantage of this week.

Future forums probably won't have this flexibility, but then we hope the schedules aren't as fluid on the respondent's part either! I don't know how they keep their days straight.
      Ow

I said this because coming here makes my heart hurt.

Comment

IMO the ask the mayor thread worked out pretty well. there were no incidents or problems that i saw.
        be offended! figure out why later...

Comment

I agree with Debra, the questions were well thought out and it seemed everyone took the importance of this opportunity seriously. Well done to everyone!

Thanks to Mayor Mandel for taking the time to participate. It is always good to get the word straight from the source.

Comment

No complaints, just hope that the Mayor will be able to finish answering the rest of the questions. It is a great idea overall.
            “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

I thought it was great. Thanks to the mayor and C2E!

I would be interested in hearing from the mayor on what worked and what didn't.

Comment

Working...
              X