This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Ms. Smith,

If the closure of the Edmonton City Centre Airport is a provincial issue because the province operates there, does that mean that the federal criminal code is a municipal issue because Edmonton Police Service enforces it? Do you think that because one level of government is a tenant of another or uses their services that jurisdiction is somehow shared?

Do you not see the dangerous precedent that you are setting here?

If you don't understand the difference between a municipal issue and a provincial one, how can we expect you to properly execute the duties of the office of Premier?

Comment

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
      ummm?
      We had another date set up with the folks at Connect 2 Edmonton and due to logistical and staffing changes on their end; they were not able to make the date work.
      Not to sure on how legit this part is...
      1,000,000 % legit.

Timing has been an issue, and staffing...especially when that is usually me...was an issue with our alternate date...
      President and CEO - Airshow.

Comment

I'm certainly willing to help it doesn't have to be all you. Now smith has thrown egg in our face
        A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Edmonton has heard plenty loudly enough from Danielle Smith. We hardly need anymore of her incredible ignorance - let the idea, her and the whole CalgaryRose Alliance sneak out the back door with their hidden agenda in tact for one more day, or week ....
          ... gobsmacked

Comment

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
            Now smith has thrown egg in our face
            I do not see any egg at all...
            President and CEO - Airshow.

Comment

Working...
            X