C2E discord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C2E discord?

Has anyone thought to make a C2E discord at all? or would it just be a bad idea with fights and banning happening when people dont agree with each other?

So i take it there is no intrest at all.

Comment

I'd warrant a lot of people don't know what Discord is. Personally I do use Discord with some of the gaming I do but I'd have no interest in it for C2E. I think Discord would just amplify the dysfunctional parts of C2E at the expense of the reasonable parts.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Turnbull View Post
        I'd warrant a lot of people don't know what Discord is. Personally I do use Discord with some of the gaming I do but I'd have no interest in it for C2E. I think Discord would just amplify the dysfunctional parts of C2E at the expense of the reasonable parts.
        With the right moderation i would think the dysfunctional part would think twice before trolling / griefing

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Magnus View Post
          With the right moderation i would think the dysfunctional part would think twice before trolling / griefing
          And there lies the problem.

Comment

i would think it's tough enough to moderate the forum "as is", never mind introducing a live chat component to the printed/posted word. unless you're volunteering to try and do that 24/7?
            "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

Cool to know everyone else here knows best... It must be great to be so perfect...
              President and CEO - Airshow.

Comment

I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardS View Post
                  Cool to know everyone else here knows best... It must be great to be so perfect...

Comment

Sadly predictable...
                    President and CEO - Airshow.

Comment

Originally posted by kcantor View Post
                      i would think it's tough enough to moderate the forum "as is", never mind introducing a live chat component to the printed/posted word. unless you're volunteering to try and do that 24/7?
                      i mean i run my own discord as is anyhow also there are bots that can help as well if needed

Comment

Originally posted by RichardS View Post

Sadly predictable...
                        whats the issue?

Comment

I'd be surprised if more then 5 percent of the users here use discord... why not create one and if people join then great.

Comment

Originally posted by gwill211 View Post
                            I'd be surprised if more then 5 percent of the users here use discord... why not create one and if people join then great.
                            i mean i get most everyone here are older then i am and dont know that much about tech but hell i though i would get a gauge of intrest before doing anything semi surpised med's and noodle havent came and chimed in yet tbh

Comment

“older then i am and dont know that much about tech“

Comment

Working...
                              X