No announcement yet.

Time for a domain name change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't see activity stream..I usually just click on quick links, new posts..
    Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Turnbull View Post
      I had to go look to see what the Activity Stream is. Don't think I've ever used it. I stick to subscriptions and new posts and only click into stuff I'm interested in or is worth discussing here. There are definitely a few giant pointless, or at least going nowhere, threads around.
      Therapy threads. Or diversion threads. Keeps some of us out of your hair on the serious threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC View Post
        Originally posted by Paul Turnbull View Post
        I had to go look to see what the Activity Stream is. Don't think I've ever used it. I stick to subscriptions and new posts and only click into stuff I'm interested in or is worth discussing here. There are definitely a few giant pointless, or at least going nowhere, threads around.
        Therapy threads. Or diversion threads. Keeps some of us out of your hair on the serious threads.
        Endless rants and counter rants never going anywhere would seem to be the opposite of therapy.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Turnbull View Post
          Originally posted by KC View Post
          Originally posted by Paul Turnbull View Post
          Endless rants and counter rants never going anywhere would seem to be the opposite of therapy.
          ‘Feeding addiction’ threads then?

The “smartphone wars” thread had a truly amazing lifespan too.

I imagine a pothole thread on c2e would quickly sink to new depths of ranting. The Anti-Pothole League accusing the Pothole Deniers of ignoring the problem, and one side inevitably calling the other left or right leaning, issuing fake news to redirect funding,

Comment

Working...
          X