C2E Photo of the Day, Week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C2E Photo of the Day, Week...

Would a user submitted photo of the day, week or month 'jazz' up the main page and attract more interest to C2E?

http://www.connect2edmonton.ca

(Sorry admin. - I'm a make work sort of guy.)

The problem is - nobody is interested in paying for this site anymore, and most of the original founding members are no where to be found.

There is one or two mods, and RichardS left...
    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Doesnt mean we can't do something like this

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Change up the front page with new daily pics. Thats a great Idea.

Comment

Maybe make an agreement with the Edmonton Flickr Group? They have at least 8 uploads per day (usually more) and C2E could show thumbnails or small sizes of those images linking to the photos or the group page or the photographer's profile. It could also be a way to promote C2E and potentially get more folks interested in the website.

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
          The problem is - nobody is interested in paying for this site anymore, and most of the original founding members are no where to be found.

There is one or two mods, and RichardS left...
          Really? Wow. This site really is going downhill...

...but I think there is still potential here for it to be great again. Not sure how that could happen, but regardless I think it could happen somehow.
          ----

Comment

...but I think there is still potential here for it to be great again. Not sure how that could happen, but regardless I think it could happen somehow.
            All it takes is dedicated, passionate people that are williing to give up their time or money or both to make a better place for the users while getting attacked, complained about and belittled by groups of the very same users.

Should be a line up ready to dive in.

Look back at comments made about the mods and admins over the years (and we never see the PMs they get...I can imagine) over everything from how they moderate to the site operation to their ability to express an opinion.

Tom

Comment

I think that is a great idea

Comment

Would it work though?

Comment

Any further thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                  X