This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I delete one of my thread's on here

Just wondering how to delete one of my threads on here. Can anyone help me please?

not sure about deleting a thread but you can delete a post be editing it down to a single character. i don't believe it will be deleted if and where it has been quoted by a subsequent poster however.
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

I don't believe you can. You could try sending a msg to a mod to delete it, but unless there's a truly good reason, I don't think they will... that kind of stuff kills the integrity of a public forum.
      "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Comment

Use the "Report Post" button on the post in question and ask nicely if a mod could close or delete the thread.
        Strathcona City Separatist

Comment

Originally posted by rian1023
          hello,

I don't know yet how delete the thread that you posted it..But you can lock or the close your thread or topic..
          Where do i go to lock or close my thread?

Comment

^ you can't do it. You need a moderator to do it.
            A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
              ^ you can't do it. You need a moderator to do it.
              Where do i go to send a message to a moderator

Comment

find the post/thread you want to delete, and on that post, there is a report post button below your username.
                A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Working...
                X