No announcement yet.

Ipad Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackberry playbook which will come out early 2011 vs ipad on video so check out for yourself which one is faster ??

http://crackberry.com/fighting-fire-...mparison-video
    Edmonton Rocks Rocks Rocks

Comment

• I am a Mac evangelist! Give me APPLE or give me DEATH! So take away your silly notions about some other foolish tablet. Windoze is the stupidest thing I have had the misfortune to use. Its torture! I will buy APPLE and and know that I get peace of mind. After all, the box said "win 2000 or better," so I got a mac!

IN JOBS I TRUST!!!!!
      Last edited by Cardinal Fang; 27-12-2010, 08:20 AM.
      Stop illegal aliens! Enforce the LAW!

Comment

• Oh brother, I hate to break it to you, the iOs is inferior to Google Android, but that's another thread. Continue with your CrApple propaganda

Comment

• What are some of the "must have" apps for the iPad/iPhone?

I would say Angry Birds and Plants vs Zombies are must haves.....

Like I said, APPLE or nothing!
          Stop illegal aliens! Enforce the LAW!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cardinal Fang View Post
            What are some of the "must have" apps for the iPad/iPhone?

I would say Angry Birds and Plants vs Zombies are must haves.....

Like I said, APPLE or nothing!
            that's like buying a car based on the number of levels and colours offered for its led interior ambient lighting...

sent from an iPhone whose owner would gladly swap some of your must have games for flash compatibility...
            Last edited by kcantor; 27-12-2010, 09:34 AM.
            "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

I am holding out got the rev 2 iPad which should be out in Jan or Feb.
              Given Apple's normal one year cycle I'm betting more on April.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

Comment

• Apps and services to look into:

CBC
                DropBox (cloud based document syncing)
                SimpleNote (cloud based notes)
                Soulver (very good calculator app)
                Kindle
                ComicZeal (if you read comics)
                Air Video (when paired with a server on a Mac streams to the iPad)
                InstaPaper
                FlipBoard
                MotionX GPS HD

Comment

• http://www.dailytech.com/Rumored+iPa...ticle20470.htm

It makes sense that Apple will want to crank out the new iPad as early as possible in Jan/Feb, since that's when a whack of new Android and Win7 based tablets will start to be released as well.

Comment

• I also really like Plex, a media program on the Mac (and now iOS). It's free on the Mac, and costs $5 for iPhone/iPad (Universal app). It's just a really slick way to consume downloaded material. LG is going to be integrating it into their 2011 TVs as well. Check it out at http://plexapp.com
                    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Comment

I am a Mac evangelist! Give me APPLE or give me DEATH! So take away your silly notions about some other foolish tablet. Windoze is the stupidest thing I have had the misfortune to use. Its torture! I will buy APPLE and and know that I get peace of mind. After all, the box said "win 2000 or better," so I got a mac!

IN JOBS I TRUST!!!!!

just to let you that cellphone with android software is gaining very popular in the states right now and within 2 yrs from now, android phone will take over as number #1 top selling in america.
                      Edmonton Rocks Rocks Rocks

Comment

• "that's like buying a car based on the number of levels and colours offered for its led interior ambient lighting... "

Awesome Ken, awesome!

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

• Androids are already number one in the US with 43% of the sales compared to 22-23% for the iPhone. Latest figures have 300,000 Android phones being activated per day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilman View Post
                            Androids are already number one in the US with 43% of the sales compared to 22-23% for the iPhone. Latest figures have 300,000 Android phones being activated per day!
                            While I agree Android based phones will ultimately exceed iPhone sales I'm not sure where you're getting your numbers from. The last reputable numbers I heard had RIM still at the top of the smart phone market with iPhone number 2 and Android just a hair behind in third:

For the three-month period ended in October, Blackberry-maker RIM again had the biggest market share at 35.8%, according to comScore Inc. (SCOR). But that was down 3.5 percentage points from the prior three-month period. Meanwhile, Apple Inc.'s (AAPL) iPhone operating system remained at No. 2, gaining 0.8 point to a market share of 24.6% while Android surged 6.5 points to 23.5%.
                            Wall Street Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Hilman View Post
                              Androids are already number one in the US with 43% of the sales compared to 22-23% for the iPhone. Latest figures have 300,000 Android phones being activated per day!
                              thats probably cause a new android phone gets released every week, all running different versions of android too for some weird reason.
                              be offended! figure out why later...

Comment

• My apologies, the Android shipments were 44% in the US for the 3Q:

http://www.canalys.com/pr/2010/r2010111.html

"But the plethora of smart phones running the Open Handset Alliance’s (OHA’s) Android platform meant that Canalys’ final published country-level data shows that it took the lead in the US market by operating system (OS), with a 44% share."

Comment

Working...
                                X