X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another vote for Shaw Blue Curve
    Tatoos done while you wait

Comment

• I'm liking the new dark mode to c2e, and our "like" button is back . Lately those Freedom mobile ads are driving me bonkers. 
      Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• Not sure if anyone posted this, but the Superstore's Shop like a mother spots are just plain nauseating.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtN9gp9Ct5Y
        Last edited by 99Miata; 03-12-2019, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Can someone please kill the promo for the Global show "Nurses"?

President and CEO - Airshow.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardS View Post
            Can someone please kill the promo for the Global show "Nurses"?
            YES, please it makes me not wanna be hyped for i don't understand why they think spamming **** like that will cause people to want to watch it they never once have spammed something this badly on any of their other shows they have on the network

Comment

• Mute the Boston Pizza turkey pizza commercial, please.

Self indulgent and very annoying!

Comment

• ^ Even worse than that is Boston Pizza's horrible Christmas carol. If I was one of those customers being forced to listen to that, I'd be committing a massacre.
                “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• Not in the category of bd, but I love all the Skip the Dishes commercials every time they come on. John Hamm is hilarious.

Comment

• Freedom mobile with 'At home Jim & On the road Jim tearing off his t-shirt.

Comment

• How old were you when you learned that Club stood for "Chicken, Lettuce under Bacon"?
                      "Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Cat View Post
                        How old were you when you learned that Club stood for "Chicken, Lettuce under Bacon"?
                        “In May 2018 Peter Kay and Sian Gibson filmed an unscripted episode of their popular comedy Car Share for the BBC. Gibson's character Kayleigh asked the question:
                        "What's the U for in a club sandwich? The C L B are chicken, lettuce and bacon, so what's the U?"
                        Following that, numerous people (seemingly unaware that Car Share is a comedy) began posting online answers suggesting that 'club' is an acronym for 'chicken and lettuce under bacon'.”

https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/club-sandwich.html

most attribute the name to their first being served at the sarasota club or the union club which would also explain why they are also called clubhouse sandwiches.

"If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

Working...
                        X