No announcement yet.

TV commercials that make me reach for the mute button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CIBC commercial with the women walking around wearing ear buds singing horribly.

Comment

• "Leons?"
      "No, Le Ons!"
      “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
        If it's not the oversaturation of Subway ads, there's way too much rotation of the ads for Alberta Blue Cross, Leons, ATB Wealth and McDs McMuffins. Makes me wanna chuck my TV out the window.
        Maybe a sign that you’re watching too much TV.

Comment

• At least I have a life outside of C2E, unlike yourself
          “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• Happy thankful valentines and anniversary too...
            "Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

Comment

• The one where the woman has headphones on and she's "singing," ordering coffee, riding with others in an elevator. uggh.
              Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• Telus Optik ad with that monkey and the annoying "Better Than Ever" tune.

Comment

• The recent Apple commercial drives me up the wall
                  Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• CTV must be playing just one episode of "In The Dark" and "Grand Hotel" because they've been repeating the same ads for a few months now.

Comment

• The Subway commercial with the Seinfeld delivery.

Comment

• Getting really sick of that Alberta Blue Cross ad. About the only part I can still watch are the 5 ladies walking through the mall.

Comment

• The chicken singing the McDonald's jingle.

Comment

• "I'm dying"
                            I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

• The ungainly Christine Sinclair hamming it up with the corpulent burger guy.
                              Nisi Dominus Frustra

Comment

• that god damned nissan rogue ad needs to **** right off

Comment

Working...
                                X