TV commercials that make me reach for the mute button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pepsi OK?
    "Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

Comment

• The "Hey Big Spinner!" ad for that lottery
      “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• Alexa, call Dad.

She burned a duck, but needs her Dad to tell her how to make spaghetti.
        I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spudly View Post
          Alexa, call Dad.

She burned a duck, but needs her Dad to tell her how to make spaghetti.
          burned a duck what? i never saw that part i think you watched that ad way deeper then you should have lol

Comment

• Subaru Crosstrek.... off .... off...offf
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oz6LIJIPoQ
            Last edited by Kenny the Gardener; 09-03-2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• ^^It's right at the beginning of the ad...
              I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spudly View Post
                ^^It's right at the beginning of the ad...
                just saw it its a newer one nothing wrong with it though also are you so perfect in your life you dont need to ask your parents things?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
                  The "Hey Big Spinner!" ad for that lottery
                  It's only been 1 week since I first saw that ad. Now it is the #1 most annoying on TV.

And that guy is creepy. Keep your children away from him.

Comment

• you people read into these ads too deeply damn lol

Comment

• The latest mutable ad is The Source with that evil cackling mom
                      “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• I can't wait for the provincial election to finish just so that TV ad would quit running all the time - that would be that one with the auction, the guy getting served his meal and the woman's dress being trimmed. The United Conservative ads can also stop.

Comment

• Dear HSAA. Your "election night" ad was stale a week ago. If you're going to do a heavily politicized and timed advert, you'd better have one for the day after in the can. You're spending $$$ that isn't very effective....
                          President and CEO - Airshow.

Comment

• The current radio ad for vegreville.com comparing commute times isn't really annoying but it sure is dumb on several levels.
                            Last edited by Esk Fan; 09-05-2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• I saw one of those Alberta forest fire commercials from a few years back. Call Crime Stoppers instead of the fire services?
                              "Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

Comment

• Not content with mere radio ads, IKEA now wants to assault us with their annoying spokesnerd.

Comment

Working...
                                X