No announcement yet.

630 CHED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce is great in the mornings, the loudmouth that follows him at 9.00 am , not so much.
    Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by H.L. View Post
      Bruce is great in the mornings, the loudmouth that follows him at 9.00 am , not so much.
      Agree with your review on "big jaw" Jesperson. I never liked him on A-Channel and I refuse to listen to him on CHED.

Comment

• Originally posted by cnr67 View Post
        The era of mature and intelligent radio is slowly leaving. If one needs verification, have a listen to the gutter mouthing in the AM on K97.
        Have you ever listened to CBC Radio 1? Edmonton AM with Mark Connolly is very informative. Lots of local content and they do not insult your intelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Guy66 View Post
          Originally posted by cnr67 View Post
          The era of mature and intelligent radio is slowly leaving. If one needs verification, have a listen to the gutter mouthing in the AM on K97.
          Have you ever listened to CBC Radio 1? Edmonton AM with Mark Connolly is very informative. Lots of local content and they do not insult your intelligence.
          I will now. Thanks for the heads up!
          Make the RIGHT choice before you take your last breath......

Comment

• Originally posted by H.L. View Post
            Bruce is great in the mornings, the loudmouth that follows him at 9.00 am , not so much.
            Concur. He's NOT a good fit on Ched at all.
            Make the RIGHT choice before you take your last breath......

Comment

• Shaye Ganam and Chelsea Bird will be taking over the morning show on Sept 3
              “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• CHED still needs to hire someone for the Afternoon Show. As mentioned above, J'lyn Nye can't do it all on her own.

Off the top of my head, I think Marty Chan would be an excellent pick.

Whoever they hire, make sure it's not a standup comedian who is too full of himself.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/B1JvC3SglEB/?hl=en. Wow
                  Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

Working...
                  X