No announcement yet.

630 CHED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew just said a few words about what happened to start off his show. He said whenever somebody leaves in radio "there's always a reason but rarely an explanation" and then he said that over the course of the show they've shared a lot of laughs but also a lot of big fights, both on and off the air, but he said they spoke on the phone last night and Dan asked Andrew to thank the audience for listening, so he did.

Dan is definitely opinionated and maybe difficult to get along with, but whether you love him or hate him, he's a very talented radio host in my opinion. In fact, I think to be a good radio host you have to be opinionated.

Comment

• Is it too much to hope for that he could be paired up with Bryan Hall next...???

Comment

• So Dan Tencer is now a scout for the WHL Saskatoon Blades.

Comment

• Probably pays better than radio?
          Nisi Dominus Frustra

Comment

• I'm more of a long time OTR/C2C listener with Ched but with all these people leaving there's got to be something going on maybe at Corus or at the local level.
            Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• Maybe he said some things that were inappropriate when they were interviewing the pole dancing instructor yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtle View Post
                So Dan Tencer is now a scout for the WHL Saskatoon Blades.
                I thought he was doing that all along.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtle View Post
                  So Dan Tencer is now a scout for the WHL Saskatoon Blades.
                  He was a scout for the Blades while he was still at CHED.
                  They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Comment

• Ryan Jespersen ‏@ryanjespersen 10m10 minutes ago
                    I'm thrilled to invite you to tune into The Ryan Jespersen Show on @630CHED 9am-noon weekdays starting Monday, January 12!
                    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• Mark Scholz has decided to leave CHED to be a stay-at-home father. With his departure, Andrew Grose is moving back to the afternoons with J'Lynn Nye (which is probably a better fit for him personally, given he's a standup comedian at night), and Ryan Jespersen, now formerly of CityTV's Breakfast Television, will be hosting the CHED Nine to Noon show, now titled the Ryan Jesperson Show. His show begins officially next Monday. No link yet, as they just announced it on CHED.

Edit:
                      New show banner up on website
                      Originally posted by 630 CHED
                      Last edited by Ustauk; 05-01-2015, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Wonder who will take over from him on BT?
                        “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• I was starting to think he and Bridget Ryan would do BT together forever. That show wasn't very good before those two got together.

Comment

• Love Ryan, looking forward to his show
                            Animals are my passion.

Comment

• CHED Website has new afternoon banner:

Originally posted by 630 CHED Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincent View Post
                                I was starting to think he and Bridget Ryan would do BT together forever. That show wasn't very good before those two got together.
                                The main reason why I never watch BT is because I can't stand Bridget. I am stumped by her continued presence since the show was known as the Big Breakfast from the A Channel days many years ago.

BTW does anyone else find it somewhat ironic that a former BT host is essentially replacing a former Big Breakfast host...again? (well OK there was the former MuchMusic VJ between them, who was only here long enough for a cup of coffee)

Comment

Working...
                                X