Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CBC has joined the fake news club

Fake news.

When the news becomes a narrative run by the agenda of the producers.

When stories are contrived and prioritized based on the fake news narrative.

When fake facts are reported often and repeatedly.

When news is no longer reported, but selected, or even made up.

Oh yes. It is time for us to realize we're being lied to and herded like sheep.

Among other things, the CBC is attacking our economy, jobs, wealth and well being by their relentless promotion of climate change. But climate change isn't the only thing.

And YOU'RE paying for that. Is the CBC representing you properly, based on the tax dollars you pay? Or is their agenda increasingly alien to your well being?
    Last edited by MrCombust; 09-11-2019, 03:04 PM.
    "Without feedbacks, a doubling of CO2 would result in 1 °C global warming, which is undisputed." Climate sensitivity, Wikipedia

You are the fake news.
    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

We rarely watch the LBC. It's getting worse.
      Animals are my passion.

Comment

isn't one thread enough?
        "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

Originally posted by kcantor View Post
          isn't one thread enough?
          That's what I asked about Trump. But two people needed several, or did..
          Animals are my passion.

Comment

Why did I start this thread

The other day I was listening to the CBC talking about climate change. They asked the guest if people who are skeptical of climate change make it difficult to solve the problem. The CBC reporter said there were more people in Alberta who simply didn't believe climate change. The guest went on to say yes, there were a lot of "deniers" in Alberta.

So the CBC is aware there are a lot of "deniers" in Alberta. But instead of representing the people who are skeptical of climate change, the very people who pay part of their wages, the CBC host insults them by calling them deniers. Or encourages a guest, or allows a guest to call skeptics "deniers".

So, a LOT of people, people who pay the wages and costs of the CBC are not only not represented by the CBC, but treated with disdain, and insulted.

Well, we "deniers", and others who care about Alberta's well being, shouldn't have to pay for the CBC as they insult us and attack Alberta's economy and well being.

This is what we're going to talk about in this thread.
            Last edited by MrCombust; 10-11-2019, 08:10 AM.
            "Without feedbacks, a doubling of CO2 would result in 1 °C global warming, which is undisputed." Climate sensitivity, Wikipedia

Comment

Okay boomer.

Just wanted to try it out. Felt good.

Comment

soooo...

because they pay taxes the cbc should be respectful of and offer airtime to support the views of anti-vaxers and flat earthers and white supremacists and those selling the latest conspiracy theory or the newest cleanse or whatever other goop or life-changing crystal some nutball actress can dream up?

you already have a soapbox thread - hopefully everyone else will respect that and let this one die quickly by leaving it alone.
                "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

^ Exactly

The only media MrCombust agrees with is ones that expound his views.

Living in a bubble...
                  Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Please stop making new threads to push your conspiracy theories.

Just because you don't believe something or agree with it doesn't mean it's fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
                      Okay boomer.

Just wanted to try it out. Felt good.
                      Haha those were my exact same thoughts. You beat me to it though.

Comment

TIL people still watch CBC lol

Comment

Lots of people still watch CBC
                          A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Fake news. The CBC reports 11,000 scientists warn of climate emergency

"11,000 scientists sign declaration of climate emergency"

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/s...ency-1.5347486

Fake news of course.

11,000 people "liked" a bloggers post and statements made on a pdf.
                            Here's the actual list of "scientists". I counted over 30 students under the A's alone before I stopped.
                            https://oup.silverchair-cdn.com/oup/...5G5CRDK6RD3PGA

There is no "Alliance of World Scientists", it's just some guys blog.

Bolt explains the fraud and lies here. What is nothing but lies, the CBC reports as "science".

And who pays the CBC to report fake news that damages Alberta's economy?

YOU.

Last edited by MrCombust; 11-11-2019, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I see Kenney war room started up earlier than most thought...

Comment

Working...
                              X