Cubb Carson Rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubb Carson Rants

I have a earlier forum on this, and travel back and forth from etown to winnipeg. Cubb Carson, who goes by Cam Carson now in Winnipeg on Power 97 was doing the afternoon show slot, but is now doing the mornings there. I think the morning show there left, so now he is in there doing mornings.
    For those of you who enjoyed his rants, I listen to them everyday and love them! Here is a link I found on his image on the power 97 page and contain a few. You just scroll down. Long live Cubby!
    http://www.power97.com/DJsAndShows/CamCarson.aspx

Link doesn't take me to any playable rants.

Damn I miss those.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Comment

Worked for me.
      Noah's ark was built by volunteers...... The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

Originally posted by Chmilz View Post
        Link doesn't take me to any playable rants.

Damn I miss those.
        Never mind, flash is blocked on my computer and you can't tell there's supposed to be a player there
        "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Comment

Ahhh good old Cub- I do recall enjoying many of his rants. I do however tend to agree with most of Yukon rants, and find him a suitable replacement.

Comment

Is it just me, or does Carson sound a bit tamer from his days on The BEAR? Then again maybe it's just me!
            “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

I think Cubb sounds great sure it has been ten years, maybe he has mellowed out. Howver he is always has witty, funny things to say, unlike Yukon who is a simpleton. Yukon sounds like a rambling drunk at the bar, just stating the obvious with a ton of stupidity, There is no comparison between the two. At all.( in my opnion..)
              I have been listening to Cubb on the mornings on Power 97 when I am in Winnipeg. And I think he is stationed now for good there with a new guy coming in. Hopefully cubb will be back to edmonton in the future then. Heres to hoping.

Comment

Update

Cam Carson is no longer part of the Power 97 morning crew after being fired by the station because of an incident at a WWE house show in Winnipeg back in March.

http://www.pugetsoundradio.com/cgi-b...?m-1396324197/

He remains very active on Twitter however.

Comment

Update: CUBB is back!

Cam Carson has resurfaced in Alberta using his former 100.3 The Bear pseudonym.

http://www.rock979.ca/on-air/hosts-shows/cubb-carson/

Comment

That station is in Fort Mac. His brand of humor should do well up there.
                    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

For Cubb's sake I hope he stays home if the WWE ever does a show up there.

Comment

Working...
                      X