No announcement yet.

Commercials that make you giggle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving the new Kia ad with that whale-tossed, rhino-riding woman.
    Nisi Dominus Frustra

Comment

• ^ Melissa McCarthy
      “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• A great one from Samsung
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjKd...ature=youtu.be
        Noah's ark was built by volunteers...... The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

• Liking the Sonnet ads with the retro 70's themes
          “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• Top_Dawg likes all the Geico commercials.

But the one where the little piggy cries wee wee wee all the way home cracks him up every time.

Comment

• Not sure if this ad is still running but I like the Subaru ad with the cars in a dog park.

Comment

• I like the Hotel Trivago and the Canadian tire commercials.
                Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• Originally posted by envaneo View Post
                  I like the Hotel Trivago and the Canadian tire commercials.
                  You like the Hotel Trivago ads? I’m not sure what to think of that. In my mind they are among the worse ever.

Comment

• I like the "I booked the last hotel room." ad.
                    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• They've gotten a bit less creepy, but I'm still glad I don't have to watch them.
                      I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

• I like the Pepsi ad with Paul Rudd as an astronaut trying to get his drinks at final countdown

Comment

Working...
                        X