No announcement yet.

The TRUTH about climate change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So MrCombust, I note that you haven’t apologized for your misquote and then your attempt to put that one on me. Very interesting, and insightful.

Comment

KC, if you want some actual, real information on the whole "consensus" topic, you can read up here: https://www.skepticalscience.com/glo...s-advanced.htm

They even have three different tabs for level of detail. Looks like there's been at least half a dozen different papers written on the topic. I linked to the advanced one. In any case, you're wasting your time with MrCompost.

Comment

Maybe mrcombust is a waste of time, but there's value in not allowing his garbage posts to go unanswered.

Thanks for the reasoned rebuttal, KC.
        There can only be one.

Comment

Originally posted by KC View Post
          So MrCombust, I note that you haven’t apologized for your misquote and then your attempt to put that one on me. Very interesting, and insightful.
          Notice the raging arrogance of the climate change advocates. KC posts fake science, cartoons, he can't find the quote on the very page I provided a link for, he makes up gobbledy-gook about "trends", he ignores my post debunking John Cook's consensus then posts John Cook's consensus, he doesn't "have the time or desire to look at this for more than a minute", then he asks me for an apology.

What a hoot these unflinching faithful's are. This is why I don't wish to engage them. They will ask questions I already posted about, they will make points unrelated to my posts, they will argue without researching, they will point to their favourite liar blogs and expect me to be crushed by their fake science.

If I do not respond to their posts it's not because I can't, it's because climate change discussions quickly end up being a quagmire of semantics as the faithful make one error after another and/or use liar blogs to support their position.

And the all time favourite tactic of climate change advocates..........switch definitions of "climate change" from one sentence to the next. I will address the numerous mix'n'match definitions of "climate change" in a future post. If "climate change" is sometimes confusing to you, it's because it's intentionally confusing. I will apply a proper, rigorous, scientific analysis of different definitions of "climate change" as they frequently use it erroneously, and interchangeably. Once you understand the frequent misuse of the term "climate change" it will clarify things a great deal, and you will see how poor their arguments really are. You can see how the term was misused in the "consensus" statements....... "97% of scientists believe climate change is happening". Well, no kidding!
          Last edited by MrCombust; 25-01-2018, 08:34 AM.
          "Without feedbacks, a doubling of CO2 would result in 1 °C global warming, which is undisputed." Climate sensitivity, Wikipedia

Comment

Notice the raging arrogance of the climate change deniers...
            A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

MrCombust - are you even an Edmontonian?
              A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Originally posted by MrCombust View Post
                Originally posted by KC View Post
                Notice the raging arrogance of the climate change advocates. KC posts fake science, cartoons, he can't find the quote on the very page I provided a link for, he makes up gobbledy-gook about "trends", he ignores my post debunking John Cook's consensus then posts John Cook's consensus, he doesn't "have the time or desire to look at this for more than a minute", then he asks me for an apology.

What a hoot these unflinching faithful's are.
                This is why I don't wish to engage them. They will ask questions I already posted about, they will make points unrelated to my posts, they will argue without researching, they will point to their favourite liar blogs and expect me to be crushed by their fake science.

If I do not respond to their posts it's not because I can't, it's because climate change discussions quickly end up being a quagmire of semantics as the faithful make one error after another and/or use liar blogs to support their position.

And the all time favourite tactic of climate change advocates..........switch definitions of "climate change" from one sentence to the next. I will address the numerous mix'n'match definitions of "climate change in a future post. If "climate change" is sometimes confusing to you, it's because it's intentionally confusing. I will apply a proper, rigorous, scientific analysis of different definitions of "climate change" as they frequently use it erroneously, and interchangeably. Once you understand the frequent misuse of the term "climate change" it will clarify things a great deal, and you will see how poor their arguments really are. You can see how the term was misused in the "consensus" statements....... "97% of scientists believe climate change is happening". Well, no kidding!
                emphasis added...

Notice the raging arrogance of the climate change advocates. as opposed to the complete lack of arrogance in your posts responding to those who disagree with you?

What a hoot these unflinching faithful's are. those "unflinching faithful's"? i haven't seen much flinching from you in regard to your positions - would that not also make your positions - or you - a hoot as well?

If I do not respond to their posts it's not because I can't, it's because climate change discussions quickly end up being a quagmire of semantics as the faithful make one error after another and/or use liar blogs to support their position. not responding yet expecting to be believed doesn't do much to support your position. and for the record, "liar, liar, pants on fire" is not a response so it is probably true that you really don't respond.

I will address the numerous mix'n'match definitions of "climate change["] in a future post. i can't wait.

Well, no kidding! ​no, really, i can't wait.
                "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
                  Originally posted by MrOilers View Post
                  This new MrCombust guy brings up some great points.
                  Now you're just trolling.

Lighten up, it's a joke.

Bunch of squares in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
                    why would that even matter one way or the other? climate isn't restricted to or excluded from municipal boundaries. would you toss that out to glen hatfield or stephen hawking (not that i'm comparing MrCombust to either of them or vice versa)?
                    Last edited by kcantor; 25-01-2018, 08:50 AM.
                    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

Lighten up, it's a joke.

Can you stop with the personal attacks? Name-calling, insults, etc. Not very good coming from the guy crying foul in another thread.

Comment

I am so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by kcantor View Post
                          Originally posted by Medwards View Post
                          why would that even matter one way or the other? climate isn't restricted to or excluded from municipal boundaries. would you toss that out to glen hatfield or stephen hawking (not that i'm comparing MrCombust to either of them or vice versa).
                          It doesn't matter, however, I would find it interesting that MrCombust would spend so much energy here if he wasn't, though most of his rhetoric is copy/paste from somewhere else likely that he is spamming the same funk,

Comment

Lighten up, it's a joke.

Mine was intended as a joke as well! We're all good.

Comment

I am so sorry.
                              so am I

Comment

Hello Edmontonians and fellow Albertans
                                The TRUTH about Climate Change....

I think every post in this thread should start with that phrase. Would make for a much more interesting read, it's just so obnoxious.

Comment

Working...
                                X