• Show
Clear All

• Medwards
    replied
    Originally posted by MrCombust View Post
    Originally posted by Medwards View Post
    97% of Scientists Still Agree: Man is Causing Climate Change

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Merriweather]
    Medwards' spam bomb starts with a lie. CO2 is a colourless, odourless gas. The article shows you smoke, pretends pollution is CO2. So you know they're lying to you right from the start. The fake picture of CO2 is just the beginning of the lies.

Articles like this are for people like medwards. People who believe anything they're told.

you know what's the best part of this thread? Your responses, or lack there of. In your 629 replies to this thread, you have not once ever tried to counter the factual points countered to yout continuous and well-debunked fake misinformation and distortions of data you continual make. You continue to argue against logic and reason, and seemingly have a bad grasp on the simple difference between climate and weather. A recent highlight of mine is where you called out the heat record in France (wrongly I might add) because you (wrongly) tried to say it was located next to a highway.... and your provided reasoning for that was that the highway added to temperature because of the asphalt, and heat emissions from exhaust and what not..... and you still didn't clue it...

Leave a comment:

• Snail
    replied
    Originally posted by MrCombust View Post
    Originally posted by Drumbones View Post
    Myself I just go by my day to day life. Can’t trust anyone anymore anyway. I’ve lived 64 winters and 64 summers on this earth and nothing seems to be any different to me. -30 February’s, + 15-25 and a bit in summers. Sometimes too much rain, sometimes not enough. The potatoes and the strawberries seem to be doing well this year. Same with the flower gardens. I see a flood somewhere on the news, have seen that all my life. See a drought somewhere, same as always. See forest fires, always have. They don’t make firebreaks like they used to though. Athabasca glacier is melting, has been all my life. I don’t trust people whose jobs, livelihood, and bank accounts depend on crocks of dung. The younger generation are very gullible and follow like sheep. Gawd their dumb. lol.
    "Show any hockeystick graph to someone who’s older or has business experience and what will be their first reaction? ********. Prior to even hearing about the climate change argument, it was widely, famously known and universally known among business people, that when anybody shows you a powerpoint graph on any topic whatsoever, and it’s got a hockeystick shape, you automatically assume they’re lying…

The hockeystick is the most famous symbol of lying in the corporate world. Would you know that if you were young? If you were 18, and you’d never had a job, would you be aware that the hockeystick graph is literally a symbol of lying in the corporate world?"
    https://cliscep.com/2019/02/24/scott...ers-top-5/amp/

Yeah, about those symbols of lying in corporate world...by any chance do you know how does a compounded interest rate looks like on chart? Have you ever heard about Moore's law? For a person caring about science and truth, I suggest you google exponential growth rate and dig up some examples in physics, biology, economics, finance and computer technology.

Leave a comment:

• kcantor
    replied
    my problem with this one isn't the accuracy of the information but the credibility of the presentation.

it "looks like" a hockey stick but that's only because it truncates/omits 64% of the left y axis (i.e. everything between 0 and 250).

its hard to say how much of the right y axis is truncated not knowing whether the intent is to present everything above 0 or to include the full celsius scale starting at -273.15 or only that portion of the scale that presumptively supports life as we know it or even life as it could be or???

ps. lengthening -!or shortening - the x axis will also have a big impact on the perception of the same information.
    Last edited by kcantor; 03-07-2019, 01:11 PM. Reason: added ps

Leave a comment:

• Edmonton PRT
    replied
    We all know that you, MrBombast is blowing smoke.

That smoke is comprised of may types of emissions. Water in the form of condensation and can comprise of carbon & ash particulate matter CO, NO2, SO2, and hundreds of other compounds depending on the source. An yes CO2 as well

Are you saying that a forest fire does not emit CO2????

If so, you fail not only climate science but also chemistry class.

Keep putting your foot in your mouth.

Leave a comment:

• MrCombust
    replied
    The TRUTH. medwards' liar blog starts by lying to you

97% of Scientists Still Agree: Man is Causing Climate Change

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Merriweather]
    Medwards' spam bomb starts with a lie. CO2 is a colourless, odourless gas. The article shows you smoke, pretends pollution is CO2. So you know they're lying to you right from the start. The fake picture of CO2 is just the beginning of the lies.

Articles like this are for people like medwards. People who believe anything they're told.
    Last edited by MrCombust; 03-07-2019, 10:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X