No announcement yet.

The TRUTH about climate change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TRUTH. Speaking of court cases...............

Peter Ridd was just awarded 1.2 million in damages from James Cook University.

James Cook University gets most of its funding from Australian Eco-cooks. Professor and scientist, Peter Ridd was harassed, and eventually fired, for saying the Great Barrier reef wasn't dead.
    "Without feedbacks, a doubling of CO2 would result in 1 °C global warming, which is undisputed." Climate sensitivity, Wikipedia

Comment

• The TRUTH. Professor thinks storms are now man made............

Usually it's the media that constantly lies, but here's a professor telling people Caribbean storms are now man made.

Our Universities need to be cleaned out. Defunding, lawsuits, criminal fraud charges, whatever it takes.

"Without feedbacks, a doubling of CO2 would result in 1 °C global warming, which is undisputed." Climate sensitivity, Wikipedia

Comment

• MrCombust, your source is a fiction writer with no climate or weather education. Do you really believe that anyone takes her seriously. Looks like the interviewer is grilling her and doubting her claims. She is being shredded to pieces.

Tiphanie Yanique (born September 20, 197 from Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, is a Caribbean American fiction writer, poet and essayist who lives in New York. In 2010 the National Book Foundation named her a "5 Under 35" honoree. She also teaches creative writing, currently based at Emory University.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiphanie_Yanique

Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 06-09-2019, 07:56 AM.
        Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Question for MrCombust:

Do you have any affiliation with realclimatescience.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Snail View Post
            Question for MrCombust:

If you have any evidence at all CO2 is affecting the climate, post it. I sure hope you don't post the hockey stick graph again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrCombust View Post
              Originally posted by Snail View Post
              Question for MrCombust:

If you have any evidence at all CO2 is affecting the climate, post it. I sure hope you don't post the hockey stick graph again.
              Sorry but my question is do YOU have any involvement with that project/group/website?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snail View Post
                Originally posted by MrCombust View Post
                Question for MrCombust:

Sorry but my question is do YOU have any involvement with that project/group/website?
                It usually doesn't bother me to answer such a question but past interactions with you indicate an insulting manner. I don't see this going anywhere good.

Comment

Question for MrCombust:

It usually doesn't bother me to answer such a question but past interactions with you indicate an insulting manner. I don't see this going anywhere good.
                  Does this answer suggest you do have an involvement, but because you think I am insulting you, you don't want to confirm?

Comment

• Stating facts insults MrCombust.
                    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• My intention never is to insult someone. I will go back to the other Climate thread and post my comment there.

Comment

Question for MrCombust:

Hahaha!!!!

OF COURSE that would be the response.

Oh my gosh you’re a meany. My touchy soft-skinned feelings have been hurt. Though I’m anonymous I can’t speak THE TRUTH so I better use lame excuse #57.

Comment

• The TRUTH. Cold kills 20X more people than heat.

Just one of numerous studies...................

Comment

• What does that study have to do with climate change? Yes, people die from heat and cold. Nothing new there.
                            A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

• "Even if climate change was happening, which it isn't, it's not nearly as fatal as people seem to think it could be, but isn't because it doesn't exist in the first place."
                              Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

• The TRUTH. This graph is a fraud.

The hockey stick graph is a fraud. It's creator, Michael Mann thinks he's a Nobel peace prize winner. Mann photoshopped the Nobel prize, put his name on it, and displayed the fake plaque in his office.

Mann failed to defend this graph in a court of law and lost his case against Tim Ball. In his case against Mark Steyn, Mann portrays himself as a Nobel prize winner to the court. Steyn is countersuing for millions. I wonder how impressed the court will be with Mann's fake Nobel prize plaque and his continued refusal to submit his data.

Tony Heller explains Michael Mann's fake credentials, and fake graph.................

Mann's photoshopped Nobel peace prize...............

Last edited by MrCombust; 19-09-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X