State of the world, state sponsored terror, terror and war in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drumbones View Post
    There you go, right off the track again. How can you even think such a thing, let alone say it.
    Because he' s a twit.and twits like him are better off ignored/blocked..

They were interviewing a gentleman on the Roy Green show,( Ill have to look up his name ) and he was saying, with what happened in Kingston, the manpower and the money, amounts to a lot! it's damn shame, but I'm glad they caught him/them
    Animals are my passion.

Comment

• If we didn’t have crime a lot of cops, lawyers, court people, security services, judges and jailers plus more would be out of a job. Think of their money being spent in small businesses. Half of a coffee shops business. lol. It’s a major employer. Crime is good for business. I must know 20 people personally whose living relies on it.
      Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

• Well,imho there is lot more to this story. We'll find out eventually..
        Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Hey H.L., was this you and your buddies showing up at the mosque today?

Hate crime unit monitoring anti-Islamic group after confrontation at Al Rashid Mosque

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/cri...-rashid-mosque

Comment

• Originally posted by H.L. View Post
            Send these ungrateful Syrians back! Canada is a very generous country, too generous, we don't need to be replayed this way
            Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
            Painting thousands of people with a wide brush because one minor breaks the law?

How good of you...
            H.L. clearly said - “these”.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drumbones View Post
              If we didn’t have crime a lot of cops, lawyers, court people, security services, judges and jailers plus more would be out of a job. Think of their money being spent in small businesses. Half of a coffee shops business. lol. It’s a major employer. Crime is good for business. I must know 20 people personally whose living relies on it.
              Yup crime, waste, inefficiency...
              The crime employment is fascinating. Make stuff like pot, cocaine, etc illegal and the employment effect is off the charts! Media employment to report on the drug crimes. Drug enforcement staffing, dedicated border agents, chemists, etc. Then add prison construction, food services for prisons, guards, more guards to train guards, more police to prevent guards from smuggling drugs into prisons, academics studying guards and addiction in prison... the list can be endless.

There’s healthcare and education too. Stupid avoidable injuries and accidents creating mass employment among nurses, doctors, and other supports, students not focussing and learning 100% of the material forcing up the need for more teachers/time, provision of educational materials and classes that students will never use during the rest of their lives.

People wasting fuel, food causing over production. Businesses doing shoddy work and overcharging is probably a mass employer and a huge driver of spending. (The examples are endless here. Eg Think of the millions spent on schools dealing with mold all because of poor flashing.) The world’s waste of oil and gas alone probably creates a huge chunk of Alberta’s revenues and jobs.
              Last edited by KC; 27-01-2019, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC View Post
                Originally posted by H.L. View Post
                Send these ungrateful Syrians back! Canada is a very generous country, too generous, we don't need to be replayed this way
                Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
                Painting thousands of people with a wide brush because one minor breaks the law?

How good of you...
                H.L. clearly said - “these”.
                Absolutely! Do you think they spent all this time on this , for one minor? Bullcrap! We don't have the full story, it might impede any convictions.
                Animals are my passion.

Comment

Wow, what a comment. Not sure how many Syrian refugees you’ve met, but any I’ve come across are extremely thankful to be in Canada, and have already integrated into our society.
                  They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gord Lacey View Post
                    Wow, what a comment. Not sure how many Syrian refugees you’ve met, but any I’ve come across are extremely thankful to be in Canada, and have already integrated into our society.

I'm not talking about them all, Im talking about the ones that would cause harm. Get off that high horse , ya going to break a leg ( again)
                    Animals are my passion.

Comment

• There's bad apples in every barrel. Most Syrian refuges I've met are grateful to be here.
                      Last edited by envaneo; 29-01-2019, 01:09 PM.
                      Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• Originally posted by envaneo View Post
                        There's bad apples in every barrel. Most Syrian refuges I've met are grateful to be.
                        Yes, that's a given. I give the bad ones one chance, you muck that up, you get to go home. Now all the other refugees have to put up with crap, how fair is that?
                        Animals are my passion.

Comment

• oops got distracted that was supposed to read ...be here.
                          Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

Originally posted by Gord Lacey View Post

I'm not talking about them all, Im talking about the ones that would cause harm. Get off that high horse , ya going to break a leg ( again)
                            Then say what you mean. You post such drivel here, then freak out when someone can’t read your mind, or decipher your babble, then you end your post with an insult. It would be great if your could articulate your thoughts in a meaningful manner here.
                            They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gord Lacey View Post
                              Originally posted by Gord Lacey View Post

Then say what you mean. You post such drivel here, then freak out when someone can’t read your mind, or decipher your babble, then you end your post with an insult. It would be great if your could articulate your thoughts in a meaningful manner here.

I'll say what I mean, post what I like, until such time I don't. Are you a mod on here? Admin? No? Well shut the EFF up, and look at your own haughty posts Mr I'm always right
                              Bug off! Boring Gord!
                              Btw, you want to see babble, try the Trump thread, where KKK talks to himself, and Montreal man follows suit, or are they too manly for you?
                              Last edited by H.L.; 29-01-2019, 10:19 PM.
                              Animals are my passion.

Comment

• A worthwhile read. Except the reference to Trump where it’s amazing that anyone would consider the guy's opinion as reasonable and intelligent just because of his job status.

Islamophobia and xenophobia: The West’s racism problem - Qantara.de

“Once the most powerful person in the Western world incites mob violence, it is clear that the West, however one defines it, is in serious trouble.”

https://en.qantara.de/content/islamo...lem?nopaging=1

Comment

Working...
                                X