State of the world, state sponsored terror, terror and war in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://globalnews.ca/news/4167272/i...edium=Facebook

“I will have one celebratory beer for every victim that turns out to be a young woman between 18-35,” another user said.

“More trucks of peace,” one so-called incel commented, presumably referencing the rental van used in the massacre.
    “I don’t have a good enough weapon,” another poster said. “Neither did this guy, get a car you cuck!” a fellow incel replied.
    Wow, just wow..
    Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by envaneo View Post
      As a man ("I can change if I have to, i guess.") what keeps me well grounded is I have hobbies, a job and a social support network that keeps me busy. The world owes me nothing.
      What these men seem to lack, is empathy. Growing up, my father, my brother, now my sons all respected women. It isn't like my sons didnt have a hard time dating at times, but they had respect for women, and they grew up knowing empathy. I dont think these guys do..if they volunteered , or kept busy instead of feeding off one another, this group wouldnt have time for hated and self pity.

It's also a time, when we have so many single parents, mostly women, I do think a male is need in a boys life.

Even with two parents, some parents are very eager to hand their children off to daycare , they are being brought up by strangers really. I dont think anyone that does have daycare is bad parent, not at all, I just think if you want children, maybe take some time to be with them..my son had to change his work hours, because he simply wasn't seeing enough of his family...

Regarding this particular van attack, we still don’t know for sure what the motive was. Do we? We’ve just jumped on the weirder/weirdest aspect of the man and assumed that that was his reason.
      Usually a FB page, just before his act of terror, is a damn good indication of where his mind was at..imnsho
      Last edited by H.L.; 25-04-2018, 12:22 PM.
      Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Copy cat incidents as in the shape of things to come.

How many more time bomb incel's are out there? The entire group (imho) are border line hormone driven imbeciles, indicated by H.L.'s first quote above #2306 is an example.

As soon as we attach a mental illness stigma to extreme incel's, it opens the door to become not criminally responsible for their actions. It could set a president. This is erroneous because it sends the wrong message to incel's that might believe Minassian will be a somewhat of a myrtar to their warped and misguided cause. Maybe even author some kind of sick manifesto to inspire. I could go on but I'm kind of rushed right now.
        Last edited by envaneo; 25-04-2018, 09:44 PM.
        Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• Ironic that a school mate interviewed on tv said the guy would act like a cat in school. One expert said it was just a failed strategy to fit in.

I see it as basically poor social skills and a lack of comprehension of what social skills actually are. Falling back on a failed or failing strategy that maybe once worked (making other kids laugh) but like telling the same joke over and over it just gets seen as weird. Basically a dogmatic belief and behaviour.

“Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results”

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/03/23/same/
          Last edited by KC; 25-04-2018, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by envaneo View Post
            Copy cat incidents as in the shape of things to come.

How many more time bomb incel's are out there? The entire group (imho) are border line hormone driven imbeciles, indicated by H.L.'s first quote above #2306 is an example.

As soon as we attach a mental illness stigma to extreme incel's, it opens the door to become not criminally responsible for their actions. It could set a president. This is erroneous because it sends the wrong message to incel's that might believe
            Minassian
            will be a somewhat of a myrtar to their warped and misguided cause. Maybe even author some kind of sick manifesto to inspire. I could go on but I'm kind of rushed right now.
            It is what it is. It shouldn’t be downplayed - or hyped.

Aggression in the form of violence is mental illness in my view but because so many if not all men are prone to it no one would ever want to call a spade a spade. In the past though social groups were more balanced and mass murder style aggression came out of small ideological groups like political and religious leadership, village leadership, rebellion leaders, gangs, etc. Now however we have the internet bringing every form of thinking together into new hateful philosophies with groups with critical mass. Thousands of little Hitlers filling the Internet.

Comment

• Israel strikes Iranian targets in Syria in response to rocket fire - BBC News

Excerpt:

“Israel says it has struck almost all of Iran's military infrastructure in Syria following an Iranian rocket attack.

The Israeli military said 20 rockets were fired at its positions in the occupied Golan Heights overnight.

It responded by launching what a spokesman called "one of the broadest aerial operations in recent years".

There was no immediate comment from Iran, whose deployment of troops to Syria to back the government in the country's civil war has alarmed Israel.

Iran has repeatedly called for an end to the existence of the Jewish state.

Israel's military had been anticipating an attack by Iranian forces after reportedly carrying out a number of strikes on their facilities in Syria in recent months. They included one on an airbase in April that killed seven Iranian troops....”

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-44063022

Bolding mine
              Last edited by KC; 10-05-2018, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Deleted

Comment

• No tolerance for the Christian minority???

ISIS family bombs churches, kills 11 as Indonesia’s Christian community terrorised

“A wave of bomb attacks on Indonesian churches that killed 13 people and injured 41 one of the worst attacks on the country’s Christian community, was carried out by a couple and their four children who were deported from Turkey after trying to join the Islamic State caliphate in Syria, police said last night.”

“This is a crime against humanity and has nothing to do with religion. We must unite to fight against terrorism,” he said.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...0cda604f9b8b69
                  Last edited by KC; 13-05-2018, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AShetsen View Post
                    If you look at incel ravings against "Chad" and "Stacy", and compare these with what conservatives say about "Justin", it's almost the same, word for word.

And, really, it's the same -- loss of power and control, and the vast anger of the impotent.
                    Let's be a bit more fair, shall we?

These sentiments are the same for pretty much any group that feels disenfranchised with a hint of revolutionary tendencies...whether it is a loss of power or a feeling that they've never had it.

Regardless, the words are no less concerning.
                    President and CEO - Airshow.

Comment

• Went to the 104ST market today and was shocked to see that all entry/ exit points to the 'blocked' off streets had no hardened structures to prevent an attack/ accidental truck driving through the entire market and wiping people out.
                      All it would take is to park some trucks at the entry/ exits points to block a vehicular attack. Why on earth had this not been thought about by either the market organizers or EPS ?????????????

Comment

• Any time I've ever been there (not this year yet) there have been big vendor trucks at each end of the arms of "cross" of the market layout.
                        I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

• Hilarious!

Someday we’ll all wake up dead but until then at least we can have a good laugh over how often we laughed in the face of death.

Air Force troops took LSD, snorted coke while guarding nukes in Wyoming

“The acid ring, which began in 2015, was exposed in March 2016 but the details have not been publicized until now. It was composed of airmen from the 90th Missile Wing, which operates one-third of the 400 Minuteman 3 missiles that are “on alert” 24/7 and stored in underground silos across the northern Great Plains.

One of the service members, Airman 1st Class Tommy Ashworth, said at his court-martial that he felt “paranoia, panic” for hours during his acid trip.

“I didn’t know if I was going to die that night or not,” he testified.

Harris pleaded guilty to using and distributing LSD and using ecstasy, cocaine and marijuana, telling a military judge, “I absolutely just loved altering my mind.” ...”

https://nypost.com/2018/05/24/airmen...uarding-nukes/

Chaplin should have said: forces of human nature:

“In the creation of comedy, it is paradoxical that tragedy stimulates the spirit of ridicule; because ridicule, I suppose is an attitude of defiance: we must laugh in the face of our helplessness against the forces of nature - or go insane
                          Charlie Chaplin”

Dr. Strangelove
                          Kong Rides the Bomb (1964)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snTaSJk0n_Y
                          Last edited by KC; 24-05-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Wanna be scared?

Read Command and Control: Nuclear Weapons, the Damascus Accident, and the Illusion of Safety

By Eric Schlosser about the history of nuclear weapons systems in the United States. Incidents Schlosser discusses in the book include the 1980 Damascus Titan missile explosion and the 1961 Goldsboro B-52 crash
                            Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
                              Wanna be scared?

Read Command and Control: Nuclear Weapons, the Damascus Accident, and the Illusion of Safety

By Eric Schlosser about the history of nuclear weapons systems in the United States. Incidents Schlosser discusses in the book include the 1980 Damascus Titan missile explosion and the 1961 Goldsboro B-52 crash
                              Read it when it came out. My copy is still on loan. (Don’t watch the movie though. It left out all the interesting stuff.)

Comment

• Same with Fast Food Nation. Movie was crap, book was great.
                                Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Working...
                                X