No announcement yet.

State of the world, state sponsored terror, terror and war in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm. It’s hard to understand why on earth they’d be involuntarily celibate.
    They are a bunch of men, losers, who can't get laid. So they talk about doing awful things to women, that dating a 14 year old should be allowed, instructions on how to scare them, by stalking them. Their forums are something else, no wonder they were kicked off reddit for posting about rape, and much worse. They predict 10 more of these attacks by the end of the year..it's all out there, and nothing like what MSM would have you believe..
    Yes, they mention Chad and Stacy's, but when there is an attack, like this last one, normies will get hurt(??)
    Like I said, who needs Isis?
    Animals are my passion.

Comment

• Just another case of undeveloped mental capacity coming together and feeding off itself. My guess is that some or many of them are the usual guys that are narcissistic and incapable of empathetic thought.
      Last edited by KC; 25-04-2018, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC View Post
        Just another case of undeveloped mental capacity coming together and feeding off itself.
        Yes, of course. It is worrying to know, how they have been encouraged by this last attack..
        Animals are my passion.

Comment

• In China, there are millions more of men than women because of the one child policy.

Looks like men over there can control themselves.
          Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• It's the same mindset that calls feminists man-haters. That women should only be stay at home moms. That the man must be the head of the household. That women's primary place in life is to a wife and mother. That men must be the leaders in all things.

It's the philosophy of men that cannot accept women as equals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
              In China, there are millions more of men than women because of the one child policy.

Looks like men over there can control themselves.
              The men in this group, cannot handle being turned down. Or they are upset, that only the 'ugly' ones will respond to them..
              I'd have some empathy for them, if it wasn't for the fact they think women should be raped or should die over it..
              Animals are my passion.

Comment

• I'd say that it's more the philosophy of men who can't take personal responsibility for their own inability to make friends or find a partner.

Maybe all those years of participant ribbons made them expect that someone would take pity on them?
                There can only be one.

Comment

• What a difference between two countries.

Canada shows the world the right way to face up to evil

Like other large, diverse democracies, Canada has learned that it is not immune to random atrocities. Four years ago, a gunman walked into Parliament in Ottawa, hunting politicians. He murdered a guard before he was killed.

What was striking in Monday's van attack, which killed 10 people and injured 14, was the public response: a mix of shock and incredulity tempered by reserve and order. Politicians of all stripes were calm. The media was careful. The police were disciplined. And the people were unfazed.

Instead of hysteria, accusation and anger, there were sorrow and sympathy. No xenophobic calls for vigilantism or limits on freedom. It was an extraordinary exercise in restraint -- a particularly Canadian response.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/24/opini...hen/index.html

Comment

• If you look at incel ravings against "Chad" and "Stacy", and compare these with what conservatives say about "Justin", it's almost the same, word for word.

And, really, it's the same -- loss of power and control, and the vast anger of the impotent.

Comment

• As a man ("I can change if I have to, i guess.") what keeps me well grounded is I have hobbies, a job and a social support network that keeps me busy. The world owes me nothing.
                      Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• The thing is, one woman -- just one woman -- is enough to move a man from incel to normie. For good.

And that is a scary thought. For it shows just how little it can take to unhinge the human male.

I don't mean to say most are unhinged; obviously the terribly vast majority are not. But considering the harms, even the small percentage of incels that exists is rather frightening.

Comment

• Originally posted by kkozoriz View Post
                          What a difference between two countries.

Canada shows the world the right way to face up to evil

Like other large, diverse democracies, Canada has learned that it is not immune to random atrocities. Four years ago, a gunman walked into Parliament in Ottawa, hunting politicians. He murdered a guard before he was killed.

What was striking in Monday's van attack, which killed 10 people and injured 14, was the public response: a mix of shock and incredulity tempered by reserve and order. Politicians of all stripes were calm. The media was careful. The police were disciplined. And the people were unfazed.

Instead of hysteria, accusation and anger, there were sorrow and sympathy. No xenophobic calls for vigilantism or limits on freedom. It was an extraordinary exercise in restraint -- a particularly Canadian response.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/24/opini...hen/index.html
                          Yeah right. I don’t think we are any different than anywhere else except in the degree and numbers involved expressing one or other opinion. The speed at which the guy was identified and false stories therefore quashed probably reduced the rest of the usual crap that goes on. Moreover, we’ve seen this mass murder stuff happening everywhere else so that too is another influence. We’re already somewhat resigned to the fact that there’s a whole lot of people out there that have degenerate mental conditions.

Moreover, this kind of murderous insanity goes way back. To Montreal or further back in time.

1989:

École Polytechnique massacre - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_...nique_massacre

Regarding this particular van attack, we still don’t know for sure what the motive was. Do we? We’ve just jumped on the weirder/weirdest aspect of the man and assumed that that was his reason.
                          Last edited by KC; 25-04-2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• That's a sobering thought

Unhinge, good word.

I imagine there are a lot of icels out there are in that category through no fault of their own. Men that are disabled for example. Having scoliosis with metal rods in my spine, doesn't make me eye appealing to the opposite gender. I can appreciate that. I could have gone incel at one time. I know guys walking around the City on 2 crutches. One of my friends has a gimpt up foot and boobs up and down when he's walking. These people (by their own admission) use hookers. I've never used a hooker in my life, nor have I ever been in jail.

I just hope that now the term incel is out there because of this, we don't get any copy cat incidents.
                            Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• Originally posted by AShetsen View Post
                              The thing is, one woman -- just one woman -- is enough to move a man from incel to normie. For good.

And that is a scary thought. For it shows just how little it can take to unhinge the human male.

I don't mean to say most are unhinged; obviously the terribly vast majority are not. But considering the harms, even the small percentage of incels that exists is rather frightening.
                              It’s likely an accumulation of factors bringing the guys to the point of madness, though for some it’s just a continuation of bad behaviour going way back into their youths. Whether some sort of sexist beliefs provided this guy with some means of rationalizing his actions will have to be determined.

Comment

• Originally posted by envaneo View Post
                                That's a sobering thought

Unhinge, good word.

I imagine there are a lot of icels out there are in that category through no fault of their own. Men that are disabled for example. Having scoliosis with metal rods in my spine, doesn't make me eye appealing to the opposite gender. I can appreciate that. I could have gone incel at one time. I know guys walking around the City on 2 crutches. One of my friends has a gimpt up foot and boobs up and down when he's walking. These people (by their own admission) use hookers. I've never used a hooker in my life, nor have I ever been in jail.

I just hope that now the term incel is out there because of this, we don't get any copy cat incidents.
                                Copy cat incidents. This may have already been one. If the two are actually connected, it just makes the entire group look like hormone-driven-imbeciles. They have a choice in life and the vast majority choose to try to live a good life. Life isn’t fair to millions upon millions of people - half or more of them women - and few of them seek to create even more innocent victims because of their own difficulties. Doing so is a sign of an irrational mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X