X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canucklehead
    replied
    Hey everyone, my name is Ian. I have been a member for about 2 days now. Anyway, I am was born here in Edm in 2 weeks I'll be 23. For a good chunk of my childhood I was raised in Vegreville, but I have since lived in a bunch of places throughout Alberta.

I am currently studying Journalism at MacEwan, and I just wrapped up my first year. Eventually I plan on going into politics, but I have alot of other interests as well, which I would love to pursue such as film making, architecture and of course Journalism.

Leave a comment:

• Ninja Stan
    replied
    Yup, Dusty/Mike and I know each other from way back in elementary school. Neat. Anyone else here go to Northmount in the early 80's?

Leave a comment:

• Dusty Bear
    replied
    It must have been you, then. I remember a Stanley in Mr. Kischuk's enrichment class. Joel, he was in the class, too, right? And I think there was a Ryan, as well.

I was in Mr. Shapka's Grade 3 class. But Northmount discontinued the Ukrainian program and I went to Delwood for Grades 4 to 6.

I think I recall your last name. I will message you.

Leave a comment:

• Ninja Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dusty Bear
    I went to Northmount for Kindergarten to Grade 3 in the Ukrainian bilingual program. Geez, that was ages ago. Let me think, say around 1980 to 1984?

I remember a student named Stan. Probably a longshot, but we were in the enrichment program together.
    Sweet monkey butter! I was in the enrichment program in Grade 3 (1983-84). It was only a few people, and we were taught by the principal, Mr. Kischuk. I don't remember a Mike, though, but if you messaged me with your last name, it might ring a bell.

I would have been in Miss Giaccobo and Miss Murray's Grade 3 class. I don't know if you remember names like Joel Whitson, Todd Cutts, Norton Mah, Jason Sadlowski, Justin Mah, Wesley Poon, Robbie Ryks, but I believe those guys were in my class.

Quite the coincidence, but the world does get smaller the further online we go.

Leave a comment:

• DanC
    replied
    Now I feel really young...born in 1983!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X