Still Believe in Global Warming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    Your words; "Naturally, you & KK enjoy pulling shiot from nowhere thinking none of us know anything but you two."

Your hypocrisy is beyond the pale.

You forgot to include Medwards, Whatagame and kcantor in your list of know-it-alls.
    i resent that - there’s a big difference between being a know-it-all and actually knowing everything!
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

• conceited much?
      A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Your words; "Naturally, you & KK enjoy pulling shiot from nowhere thinking none of us know anything but you two."

You forgot to include Medwards, Whatagame and kcantor in your list of know-it-alls.
        Hey, just because I don't post on the weekends or in the evenings doesn't mean I don't wanna be included.

Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

• Noodle, I just thought that you liked the "GENIUS " title better than very stable know-it-all
          Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Huh that went from a discussion about the global effects of global warming on various different continents to insane conspiracy theories very fast.

Comment

That statement is pertained to our directed interaction to the topic at large. The fact that you pulled shiot again to deflect the issue by insults of others is indicative of my point. You stated, "I was ill informed of Africa's situation (not per verbatim)" and I told the truth. I do believe earth is warming up, but I dont believe in the "global warming" caused by man. I stated," something is interfering with earth" and you accused me of be a "conspiracy theorist". There is no conspiracy as something may well interfere with the earth or sun as more than abnormal corona mass injection ( CME) has occured base on NASA'S data that I frequently observed. Those ejections also correlated with more and prevalence earthquakes- especially the "ring of fire" which includes the many earthquakes of late off Vancouver Island. Your ignorance or insecurity to have people coral around you and your points is your priority, so you ASSuME I was on a conspiracy run. If some great historical intellect fell into your trap, we would still believe earth was the " centre of the universe" just as now we have recognized "Pluto" is no longer a planet instead a planetoid based on mathematics. NASA and scientists finding. That said, I guess you, being C2E official genius is the standard of the universe, so tell me where "planet X" ( the real 9th planet" that they are searching for is located in our solar system? Experts are looking for it and you being a genius should know...
              " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Comment

• Earthquakes are caused by NASA???
                Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctzn-Ed View Post
                  I recall "global warming" was the term used solely since 1985 when it was first introduce to us. The main finding back then were arousal spray which thinned out the ozone layers.
                  "Arousal spray", eh? I would strongly recommend not searching for only that term, you might be surprised at what hits your eyes.

But seriously though, the thinning of the atmosphere from CFC's and other chemicals is a separate matter from climate change. Both are due to humans using the atmosphere as a waste dump, and they impact each other, but "saving the ozone layer" had virtually nothing to do with climate change or carbon dioxide emissions.

Our earth's magnetosphere is acting beyond crazy which is not caused by our environment where the bowshoc us in irregular shape through viewing NASA's charts;
                  Wait, what? Grammatically that sentence makes absolutely zero sense, but I have a feeling that even if it was grammatically perfect it wouldn't make any sense. Source please.

the "ring of fire" is acting up with earthquakes as intensities are rising at alarming levels without any mentioned on the news;
                  Yeah, you're going to need a source for that too. Last I checked, even minor earthquakes off the coast of Vancouver island make the front page of CBC, let alone ones that cause casualties.

so, is it global warming/climate change, or is there something else interfering with earth without appearing like a nutcase? I have been following earthquake activities since 2015 closely. Back then, you would see earthquakes appeared on your average low of 2.5 to 3.5 magnitude, but today 5.5 is the norm with much higher intensity of occurrence on the average. Personally, I believe we are being withheld of something and this climate change is more of a diversion of something much larger.
                  You think that a few years of "following earthquake activities closely" means a damn thing? Like, you've been reading some news articles here and there? Or more likely, the headlines? Have you even taken a statistics course? What actual data are you using as the basis for your claim?
                  Last edited by Marcel Petrin; 21-01-2020, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• ^Same source he has for chemtrails probably

Comment

• At least we don't have to deal with this:

Jan 21 - This isn't something we usually forecast, but don't be surprised if you see Iguanas falling from the trees tonight as lows drop into the 30s and 40s. Brrrr!
                      https://twitter.com/NWSMiami/status/...246016/photo/1
                      I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

• Tell me about it. The other day here on my Florida vacation, we set a record high of 31C. Tonight it is going down to 6C

It is soooooo cold but it will warm up so I can do some more beachcombing tomorrow.

How's the weather in my home town?

Edit: if it was 31C last Wednesday here in Florida and 6C tonight, according to climate change deniers, the earth is getting cooler, not warmer. Heck, at this rate, within a month it will be -96C here in Florida!
                        Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 21-01-2020, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Above freezing after a week or more of ‘polar vortex’
                          A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medwards View Post
                            Above freezing after a week or more of ‘polar vortex’
                            I have never seen that before, said no man ever.

Comment

• Weather isnt the same as climate derp

Comment

• ^I know you were replying to PRT but if you didn't want to invite a snarky response, both of you should have posted your original comments (which were weather not climate-related) in the appropriate thread:

https://www.connect2edmonton.ca/foru...-thread/page12

Comment

Working...
                                X