No announcement yet.

Still Believe in Global Warming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Droughts do eventually end but during the drought, crops fail and people starve. Many people in Africa are poor and/or subsistence farmers. Failed crops raise food prices and seriously affect water quality and diseases.

Once the rains return, many people are dead or seriously malnourished and too wet to plant crops

Another drought in the following year is disastrous.

Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• We're not discussing the ramification of droughts but "global warming" as per verbatim of the title.

As per the elementary lesson of drought= disease/suffer/death, I thank you for that; but, at 50, I have grasped that over 40+ years ago, and I'm sure all forumers have some degree of that understanding.

You need to review your post# 1979 (not Smashing Pumpkin's hit) and explain how global warming can devastate a continent well below the equator whereas the area directly on the equator's plane and closer than Australia went throughout no droughts but floods at this moment. That is like saying, " I put my hand directly over a stove top and didnt get burnt, but I got scorched putting my hand on the edge of that stove top."

I did state the correlations between the term "global warming" vs " climate change" which mean completely different.

If we are warming up, why was there snow occured in the hot Middle East or Mexico last year? That stated, I do believe there is an occurence of "climate change", but what is causing it? Is it geo-engeneered? Has chemtrailing caused this? why is chemtrailing required? Is something more sinister in our solar system?
      " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Comment

• Global warming is a symptom of climate change.
        A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

• I concur, but climate change is more than global warming...

Comment

• Originally posted by ctzn-Ed View Post
            We're not discussing the ramification of droughts but "global warming" as per verbatim of the title.

If we are warming up, why was there snow occured in the hot Middle East or Mexico last year? That stated, I do believe there is an occurence of "climate change", but what is causing it? Is it geo-engeneered? Has chemtrailing caused this? why is chemtrailing required? Is something more sinister in our solar system?
            Droughts are part of climate change. Deal with it.

If we are warming up??? Yes we are. If you are 50, you know the science supports that fact.
            Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

• Chemtrails? FFS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kkozoriz View Post
                Chemtrails? FFS!!!
                Yeah, some deniers just can't accept that billions of tons of coal, oil and gas have a bit more effect than chemtrails and sasquatch farts.

Comment

• We’re still entertaining idiots who say things like “it’s snowing, therefore global warming does not exist”? Those people cannot be convinced. They don’t have the mental capacity, and should just be ignored. They offer no value to the discussion or potential solutions to this problem.

Comment

• ^^
                    you realize contrails dissipates and chemtrails dont right? Explain to me why chemtrails dont dissipate and linger and their purpose FFS?

^
                    What am I denying? I clearly showed you the direction of proof Africa had floods that you claimed I need to be educated on. Aside from bullying and d psychotics, you have not convinced me of anything. I clearly stated "climate change is occuring", and that is all you can do?

Naturally, you & KK enjoy pulling shiot from nowhere thinking none of us know anything but you two.

Comment

^^
                      you realize contrails dissipates and chemtrails dont right? Explain to me why chemtrails dont dissipate and linger and their purpose FFS?

^
                      What am I denying? I clearly showed you the direction of proof Africa had floods that you claimed I need to be educated on. Aside from bullying and d psychotics, you have not convinced me of anything. I clearly stated "climate change is occuring", and that is all you can do?

Naturally, you & KK enjoy pulling shiot from nowhere thinking none of us know anything but you two.
                      Well, we don't believe in Chemtrails or other junk conspiracy chaser bunk like that the earth is flat either.

You think that climate, temperatures, regional weather are all homogeneous. They are not. Just watch a jet fly over and portions of the contrail disappear quicker and areas get distorted by the jetstream.

Understand that the temperatures and winds are not homogeneous in the stratosphere either..

You and MrCombust are cut from the same cloth.
                      Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 19-01-2020, 07:43 PM.

Comment

^^

^

You realize that there is no such thing as "Chemtrails". right? That there isn't a worldwide conspiracy between governments and airlines to secretly spray various chemicals into the atmosphere, right? That the number of people required to pull off something like this would be exposed almost as soon as it was put into place. Yet somehow, only internet conspiracy theory followers know "the truth". Fascinating.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtr...on_of_evidence

Comment

• I love how posters can post silly conspiracy theories about anything without any reputable information or sources and then expect sane people to prove them wrong and will not accept any scientific or logical evidence that debunks their frivolous claims.

Here, let me try.

We all know that the moon is made out of Swiss cheese. I know it and you all know it; but the Deep State, the crackpots at NASA who are all in with the Bidens and are all crying about losing the 2016 election are in cahoots with the failing New York Times want you to believe that the moon is made up of rocks. We all see the holes on the moon and it is as clear to anyone, the moon is made of Swiss cheese.

Comment

• Chemtrails do not exist but SkyPenises do!

And the US Navy is hard at work making more.

Comment

• I dont have to deal with dick all; you have your right to believe in your thoughts as do I. DEAL WITH IT, and I wont change for YOU!

Comment

• Your words; "Naturally, you & KK enjoy pulling shiot from nowhere thinking none of us know anything but you two."

Your hypocrisy is beyond the pale.

You forgot to include Medwards, Whatagame and kcantor in your list of know-it-alls.

Comment

Working...
                                X