X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Edmonton 2017 Forum!

Hello all!

This forum was born out of the intense interest in this community on hosting the 2017 Worlds Fair in Edmonton. Within this forum, we can talk anything and everything about 2017, including potential themes, names, and sites.

I am very excited to see just how much momentum this has, and I sincerely hope that this nebulous idea here turns into a reality. It is the power of the people that will make this fair happen successfully. Thanks to those who suggested this becomes its own forum, that was a great idea.

GO EDMONTON GO!!!
    President and CEO - Airshow.

Rossdale vs. YXD...go.

I still can't get past the dramatic and memorable location that Rossdale could be.

It could incorporate other Parks as well, such as Victoria and Louise McKinney.

I know there are some serious issues, but I still stand firm that it needs to enter into consideration!

Comment

New thread please...
      President and CEO - Airshow.

Comment

Do we still need this forum anymore? Expo 2017 is pretty much dead in the water now.
        “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Working...
        X