Edmonton East Riding Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmonton East Riding Discussion

For discussing candidate platforms, praises, and concerns.
    Ow

Goldring's people don't even know where his riding's boundaries are. They've been sending us mail for 2 years and we live in Edm-Sh. Park.
    $2.00 $2.25 $2.50 $2.75 $2.85 $3.00 $3.20 $3.25

Comment

Goldring is a dead fish. The guy can literally do nothing and get re-elected. Bah humbug.
      youtube.com/BrothersGrim
      facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

Comment

Originally posted by jstock View Post
        Goldring's people don't even know where his riding's boundaries are. They've been sending us mail for 2 years and we live in Edm-Sh. Park.
        that's okay - we do live in the riding and we get mail and calls from or on behalf of mary macdonald who's running in edmonton centre, not edmonton east. *&^% happens and people get on to lists they shouldn't be on. not that big a deal. out of curiosity, have you returned the mail or called about it?
        "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

^Yep, I've been calling the constituency office, and leaving messages (no on picks up) with our condo complex address. Still getting them. I returned some last year with a note scribbled on them too.

Still getting them.

Last year the federal website where you look up your MP gave my postal code as having two MPs, but simply looking at the map, it's quite obvious that our address is not in his riding. But I guess my notes and calls are being disregarded.
          $2.00 $2.25 $2.50 $2.75 $2.85 $3.00 $3.20 $3.25

Comment

Good to hear kcantor is a fellow northsider!

Comment

Earlier this afternoon, I was shocked to see signs for the Liberal Edmonton East candidate on the site of the cenotaph in Beverly honouring our veterans. Perhaps he's trying to make up for his lack of signs on private property. But politicizing the cenotaph site with election signs crosses the line. I really hope they get taken down.

Comment

Ray Martin (NDP) is the only candidate who has a shot, but Goldring will likley be re-elected by a lot.

Comment

^ Agreed. But I think the race will be close and Ray Martin has a shot at winning this time.

Comment

Too bad we didn't have an electoral system say like Germany's where you vote for a representative for the riding, and vote for a party in a party list vote as well. The Tories would probably have the most votes as a party, but Peter Goldring would never win.

Comment

Voting Ray Martin and hoping enough others do the same to topple Goldring and take away another Conservative seat.
                      http://orbisaetherum.com — My story podcast. Take a listen!

Comment

Ray Martin!!
                        youtube.com/BrothersGrim
                        facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

Comment

Goldring! ! !
                          Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

just gonna leave this right here for all the progressives:

http://www.projectdemocracy.ca/edmonton-east

Could our province really unseat a MP with the golden conservative ticket??!! This riding and Calgary West shock me the most. I mean, the shockingly neo-conservative comments of Calgary West's incumbent (actually called Mandela a terrorist) lead everyone to believe that a pig with shades can win in Alberta if the ticket is for the Cons

Comment

Normal i would vote NDP but dad he voting con, and dad he's smarter than 99% of you and has the money to show so.....

Comment

Working...
                              X