No announcement yet.

The Government just fell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough with the back and forth already. Nobody cares.

Comment

• Didnt vote in the past election but Im going to this time, tired of this nonsense, need a majority government once and for all and Liberals are looking terrible this time around.

Comment

• I just saw the greatest political ad of all time.
        The Liberals are warning that Stephen Harper is planning "MASSIVE CUTS TO HEALTH CARE SPENDING increases"
        The desperation is obvious.
        Next they will probably be saying that Prime Minister Harper will have armed soldiers on our streets.

Comment

• you cannot say, however, that the libs have invented these tactics. harper has been barking "coalition", "quebec separatism" and several other ridiculous lines for years now. If you are going to believe one, you should believe them all.

Comment

• OMG... Using Quebec Separatism as a scare tactic was a new low for Harper.

Comment

• Grish, you're absolutely right. Both the Conservatives and Liberals have been pathetic in their use of negative advertising.

Comment

• Can I ask why Quebec has a Bloc Quebecois but there is no Bloc Alberta party? (Probably wouldn't make a whole lot of difference anyways); or

No Block Western Provinces party?

Comment

• There have been numerous western seperatist parties in the past 40 years, but they have never gained any real traction.
                  I think the reason is that Albertan's for the most part don't consider the federal government overly relevant.
                  I think we are proud Canadians who typically don't ask for anything from the Feds except to be left alone. Since we have never fed from the Federal trough, we don't think to ask for more.
                  The only time Alberta seperatism ever gained any strength was when the Liberals deliberately tried to screw us with the NEP. Even this only resulted in a slight uptick in seperatist feelings.

Comment

Working...
                  X