Men's GOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's GOLD

Now that's the way it should all end! Congrats to the whole team and everyone involved
    Edmontonian and proud of it!

"Crosby Scores Canada Wins"
    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Crosby is the man! Congrats, Team Canada!

To those naysayers out there: I think 14 golds (world winter Olympic record) is "owning the podium"...who cares about the loose change!
      Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far / shine on you crazy diamond

Comment

Congratulations Team Canada! Crosby can definitely surprise!

Here's a story:

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...726/story.html
        "Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

Comment

For Sale:

1 Cardiac Defibrillator. Good condition. Only used twice in the last few days. Works well. Open to offers.

Comment

Edmonton fans celebrate on Whyte without any rioting!
            http://www.edmontonjournal.com/sport...440/story.html
            “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Those last 30 seconds were depressing. Great game!!!!
              youtube.com/BrothersGrim
              facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

Comment

Just wondering where did you folks watch the gold medal game and how did you celebrate after Crosby scored the OT winner?

I was at Sportsman's bar on 75st. because that was where I watched the previous two Canadian hockey games. Being a Sunday the place was lame as there were only 15 people in the bar.

After we went to O'Byrne's, the place was hopping with enthusiastic Canadian fans. By then Whyte ave. was cleared of the congestion but there were pockets of rabid fans outside the bars. Had a great time high-fiving everyone and they enjoyed my Canadian hockey helmet and mock gold medal.

Comment

I watched it at home, in the basement, sick with a cold. I spent the entire third period with my hands on my face, and the last 5 mins of it rocking back and forth. I yelled when the US tied it, and I screamed (which was painful) and beat my coffee table like a drum when Crosby scored. Then I shed some tears. Thankfully I was alone.

Gord
                  P.S. So, how many people are ordering the CTV DVD/BD of the games now?
                  They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Comment

A whole bunch of us went to the Canadian Brewhouse on 97st, we got there at 10:30 am and was pressed to find enough seats. It was standing room only and very very loud as they gave everyone thundersticks. Good food, very good service and a perfect ending to the game!

Comment

I drank Lucky Lager in my basement with the homies

Good times
                      youtube.com/BrothersGrim
                      facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

Comment

Working...
                      X