No announcement yet.

Canada Hockey Gold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Father, who art in GM Place, hockey be thy name. Thy will be done, GOLD to be WON on ICE as well as IN THE STANDS. Give us this day, our hockey sticks, and forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who crosscheck against us. Lead us not into elimination, but deliver us to victory, in the name of the fans, Canada, and the Holy Puck. Amens to victory, in the name of the fans, CANAD............A, and the HOLY PUCK. AMEN! ▌♥ ▌GO CANADA GO
    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
      Is she blowing out smoke or belching it's so hard to tell? Is she the one from Edmonton?
      Last edited by andy8244; 27-02-2010, 06:50 AM.

Comment

There is a by-law I am sure about smoking in GM place whether you are an athlete or a spectator.
        Very bad form form.
        “Canada is the only country in the world that knows how to live without an identity,”-Marshall McLuhan

Comment

Originally posted by andy8244 View Post
          Originally posted by Medwards View Post
          Is she blowing out smoke or belching it's so hard to tell? Is she the one from Edmonton?
          Nice try arse8244, that picture is Meghan Agosta from Ruthven, Ontario.

The two from Edmonton are:

Defense - Meaghan Mikkelson

Goalie - Shannon Szabados

How many medals does Not So Great Britain have??? (Answer is 1)

Comment

Not being an ice hockey buff, could some one please tell me which of the Edmonton Oilers I should be looking out for in the final. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by andy8244 View Post
              Originally posted by moahunter View Post
              ^I think the women have to be a bit careful, the timing wasn't great for a "mistep". There is a lot of talk of removing womens hockey, because there are only really two countries that take it seriously (a bit like why baseball was removed). We could just have an annual series between Team USA and Team Canada, and it would acheive the same thing as the Olympics.
              That could apply to ice hockey in general. The few countries that do play are really nothing more than feeders for the U.S. based profesional NHL.
              By, you really aren't a hockey buff, are you. Most people keep quiet when they don't have a clue what they are talking about.
              aka Jim Good; "The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up." - Steven Wright

Comment

[QUOTE=Glenco;260226]There is a by-law I am sure about smoking in GM place whether you are an athlete or a spectator.
                Very bad form form.[/

Send them to jail!!! they broke the law!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                X