No announcement yet.

Candidate Thomas Hinderks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom, always the Gentleman. Even though you are not in my ward I do wish you well in the election. It's always an asset to see new faces on council.
    Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

Gemini

Thank you I consider that a very great compliment!

Tom

Comment

Well that was an education

Thank you everyone

Tom

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to run. I hope you will continue your contributions in making Edmonton a better place to live.

Comment

Thanks for running, Tom.
            aka Jim Good; "The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up." - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Hinderks View Post

Thank you everyone

Tom
              tom,

you should take some pride in the fact that it was an education (even if that's perhaps not what you really meant in your post) and in the fact that you were one of the prime teachers when it came to identifying some of the issues and some of the potential solutions to them. not everyone will have agreed with all of your potential solutions but they were well thought out and well articulated.

all of the above may not have gotten you elected but you will certainly have left a legacy of a better educated electorate that has a greater understanding of many of the issues affecting much of the city and not just ward 2 than there would have been without your efforts.

ken
              "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Leendert View Post
                Thank you for taking the time to run. I hope you will continue your contributions in making Edmonton a better place to live.
                Thank you for your kind words

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                  Thanks for running, Tom.
                  Thanks Jimbo

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by kcantor View Post
                    Originally posted by Thomas Hinderks View Post

Thank you everyone

Tom
                    tom,

you should take some pride in the fact that it was an education (even if that's perhaps not what you really meant in your post) and in the fact that you were one of the prime teachers when it came to identifying some of the issues and some of the potential solutions to them. not everyone will have agreed with all of your potential solutions but they were well thought out and well articulated.

all of the above may not have gotten you elected but you will certainly have left a legacy of a better educated electorate that has a greater understanding of many of the issues affecting much of the city and not just ward 2 than there would have been without your efforts.

ken
                    Morning Ken

I was serious in saying it was an education...unfortunately not all of it positive.

If I was able to raise awareness, involvement and understanding I consider the effort a success and with each concern I raised I also presented a potential solution which I believe is important.

Now we live with the results of the electorates decision and the ramifications of the decision, its how the system works.

I am considering this thread closed as the election is completed and once again thank everyone for their questions and comments.

Time to deal with change.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                    X