Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kingsway Mall

Default Kingsway Mall

Kingsway undergoes $60M makeover

edmontonjournal.com
    Published: 29 August 2007 3:14 pm

Kingsway Garden Mall is getting a $60-million makeover to brighten the look, inside and out.

"We'll strip out all of the old flooring, ceilings and lighting," general manager Brad Merchant said today.

New carpets, tile and paint will be in livelier colours. Lighting levels will be raised by up to 400 per cent, but electricity use is expected to fall through more efficient fixtures, lamps and computer controls.

The mall will save another $200,000 in annual electricity costs through improved heating and cooling systems, Merchant said.

Outside, "the most dramatic change will be on the west side and the west entrance," facing the parking lot, he said.

Cladding and glass on the 31-year-old mall will be replaced to achieve "a sophisticated, urban look," Merchant said. "It will give the west side a true retail identity."

With so many condominiums being built downtown and in nearby neighbourhoods, "we are starting to see more stylish, fashion-forward customers," he said.

Exterior work will start next spring or summer.

All interior work is being done at night, with protective dust curtains. After morning clean-up, "there is no evidence of construction," Merchant said.

To recruit people amid the labour shortage, workers were offered a schedule of just four night shifts per week.

The mall now is almost fully occupied. No store closures are anticipated during the renovation, Merchant said, although "over the next two years we will see some impressive new additions, upsizings and downsizings, and relocations."

The renovation, scheduled for completion in 2009, will not change the mall's total size.

Kingsway Garden Mall, at Kingsway and 109th Street, is owned by Oxford Property Group. The project architect is Cohos Evamy Integrated Design. Ledcor is the general contractor.

The mall has more than 200 services and stores including The Bay, Sears and Zellers. It attracts 10 million shoppers annually.

[email protected]

© Edmonton Journal 2007

-30-

Nice to hear.

Hopefully WEM is next!

I'd rather C2E than work!

and WEM lags and lags just b/c it can get by being the biggest...

/sigh
    LA today, Athens tomorrow. I miss E-town.

C2E Bandwidth Hog

They showed some rendering on the news. The west side of Kingsway Mall will be totally revamped with an expanded and glass-enclosed food court.

pictures of reno's here -> http://www.kingswaymall.com/renovati...to-gallery.asp

sample for those that don't want to 'click' away

Partially Addicted to C2E

I'm assuming this is the West Facing Entrance where the food court is now. This is definitely an improvement.

I wonder what they will change anything to the rest of the exterior? I've never really liked the spackled brick. Makes the mall look dreary. If they can knock some of it out all around the building and replace it with glass or window/store fronts, that would definitely make the entire mall look more appealing.

YES...WEM...please!

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Jeez that ain't half bad.

This will make the whole area look great just right for a big event to happen near it...

Can anyone think of something in say 2017 that would benefit from having a revamped Kingsway Mall?

C2E SME

That is definitely going to be an improvement.

As much as this is great I'm curious if any smaller less successful malls can get the same idea and renovate too and bring themselves to higher standards.
    LRT is our future, time to push forward.

C2E Continued Contributor

Very much needed and will look very good.

WEM needs a make-over, are they still moving ahead with their plans re office towers etc.?
    Edmonton, Capital of Alberta

Banned

I really like these renderings.

DJ girl, def in 2017, but also every year with the Grand Prix, anything around that area would help to make it look a little less tired.

Now, NAIT just needs to come up with some money to make the Business Tower a little less depressing looking, and bring up the rest of the campus to match the "newer" areas of Campus (thinking South Learning Centre portion, HP Centre, and new buildings currently being constructed).

C2E Long Term Contributor

good to see, but i wish kingsway would leave the downtown crowd alone:>
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB
    Very much needed and will look very good.

WEM needs a make-over, are they still moving ahead with their plans re office towers etc.?
    That's an understatement. Gawd,please NO office towers. WEM is already a monument to visual pollution. Can they possibily get more signs on the outside?
    I'm having people over later to stare at their phones,if you want to drop by

i hope WEM includes a condo tower, a seniors tower, and an office tower...make it more of a mixed use than current.

However, ill trade that office for a hotel tower.
    www.decl.org

Quote Originally Posted by IanO
    i hope WEM includes a condo tower, a seniors tower, and an office tower...make it more of a mixed use than current.

Isn't this the plan anyways? I doubt 555 builds anything in this economy though. Cheap (choose your own expletive)

Hopefully the construction plans at Kingsway includes improving that west side entrance... it's always a traffic jam there!

The Interior looks too much like heritage mall back in 1995.. all the darkwood as hertiage had as well as the peeked glass roofs...

I like the exterior.. I hope it sorta looks like Sunridge in calgary with the exterior stores.

I'd rather hope that WEM would get sucked up into nothingness like that house in Poltergeist.
    [email protected][email protected]: the 5th Horseman of the Apocalypse

grish

I like WEM. I go there often. Isn't there a few really long threads about WEM, the upgrades to it and such?

What was this one about? Oh, yeah, Kingsway renos.

Kingsway is a nice mall. I too wish they consider turning it a bit inside-out. One of the things I have noticed in some of the Calgary Malls such as the Chinook is the have a lot more street-facing store-fronts and some underground parking.

With Kingsway, I also hope they redevelop the north end of the mall. I hope they and the city find a way to agree to build the new LRT station and ETS transit hub on the city of the old fast food restaurant.

C2E Bandwidth Hog

They can also take the opportunity to rebuild the east part of Kingsway Mall and the adjoining parkade to accommodate for the nNRT and a park & ride.
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Quote Originally Posted by grish

Kingsway is a nice mall. I too wish they consider turning it a bit inside-out. One of the things I have noticed in some of the Calgary Malls such as the Chinook is the have a lot more street-facing store-fronts and some underground parking.
    I also like Chinook - they also have a very nice food court area (tall ceilings with moving mobiles of planes, trains, etc.). A shame that Kingsway is already so busy, otherwise, I think something more impressive like Chinook might have been proposed (i.e. probably no real need to attract more customers to Kingsway, just trying to maintain those they have).

C2E SME

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Death Monkey
    They can also take the opportunity to rebuild the east part of Kingsway Mall and the adjoining parkade to accommodate for the nNRT and a park & ride.
    I definitely think that NLRT needs to be accomodated there at Kingsway, but as for Park and Ride at that location, it will never happen in a million years. Why am I certain of that, just because Kingsway already restricts parking to only it's customers, they have a big enough fight with N.A.I.T. students already. If there was a park and ride lot/parkade it would be full all the time, but not my transit users but by N.A.I.T. students looking for a free place to park.

Dosen't the shopping centre look vaguely similar to the last renderings of the museum...

Quote Originally Posted by Blueline
    Dosen't the shopping centre look vaguely similar to the last renderings of the museum...
    There is a good chance that the architecture firm was either Stantec or Cohos. These seem to do a fair amount of work for Oxford Properties.

The article says Cohos...
    Onward and upward

Quote Originally Posted by RichardS
    The article says Cohos...
    ^ Reading the whole article...what a concept.

hipster cliché.

malltastic

conTemporary Stylin'....

urbanal...banal? what? urban! okay; back on message. sorry.
    City Centre Airport is to the sky as False Creek is to the ocean.

I was in Kingsway Garden Mall today. I noticed they have laid some new floor tile, new ceiling and wall paint on the main floor near Zellers. They have also cut a hole between the first and second floor near the food court. This mall is going to look great when it's done.

I am sure great things will be done there and from the images, the food court will be quite something too.
    Thus the task is not so much to see what no-one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought that which everyone sees. - Schopenhauer

Smile Kingsway Garden Mall redev

We always talk about the Southgate redevelopment but why not Kingsway? Kingsway's bigger. Oh well, mind as well start some serious discussion on it as I found none.

Kinsway Mall Renovation
    Developer: Oxford Properties
    General Contractor: Ledcor
    Number of floors: 3
    Completion: n/a
    Latest news: n/a

----

grish

there is a thread with 27 replies to it. why do all of these images that we have already seen popping up. if you want to bump a thread--fine. but it is a bit too much.

Quote Originally Posted by grish View Post
    there is a thread with 27 replies to it. why do all of these images that we have already seen popping up. if you want to bump a thread--fine. but it is a bit too much.
    Okay you don't need to be snotty. Point me in the direction of a thread. Don't need to be mean I just didn't find one, OKAY? Maybe it slipped. A lot of these I have yet to see discussion on C2E and if ICON, AGA, Serenity, Uptown, EPCOR, ShoppersWhyte, Fuzion, and Founders' Ridge get a thread along with the Southgate redev, this does as well.
    ----

edmontonenthusiast, it has been mentioned several times lately...

the SEARCH tool is your friend.

From the SEARCH tool...

http://www.connect2edmonton.ca/forum...ay+Garden+Mall

gets you to this very thread...
    Onward and upward

^ EE - your going to need to search a lot harder. Most projects in this city have a thread already. And there is no need for your reaction.

There's no reason for my reaction? Okay - grish gave a real "nice" post, so sorry yeah. RichardS: it was a simple mistake, jeez. I seriously looked, I must have just missed one or something, I'm sorry okay?
    ----

C2E SME

Anyways back to the renos, I was in there during the holiday season and the one thing I had to get used to is the fact that they moved the escalators to different locations. Otherwise things are looking better and slowly looking like they will brighten up the mall. For a long long long time it's been a quite dark and dreary mall.

^I'm hoping it looks more along the lines of Market Mall in Calgary...nice bright space. I love the dark wood accents on the ceiling
    www.decl.org

I like the fact that the escalators have been more strategically placed. The reno's are really starting to come together now. They've blocked off that whole seating area of the food court by the big windows facing the parking lot. Though I don't necessarily like how this mall will look like Southgate when it's done, I always thought Kingsway was the Southgate of the Northside.

Plug C2E into my veins!!!

Any idea when the entire renovation is expected to be finished?

^no idea i heard 2008 then 2009 ... idk.
    ----

I would assume sometime this summer/fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmcowboy11 View Post
    Anyways back to the renos, I was in there during the holiday season and the one thing I had to get used to is the fact that they moved the escalators to different locations. Otherwise things are looking better and slowly looking like they will brighten up the mall. For a long long long time it's been a quite dark and dreary mall.
    As has been said the escalators have been moved to more strategic locations (when they are fully operational which has not been always). I had a hard time finding the elevator the last time I was in there as the glass one in the second phase has been removed (replaced by escalators!). I finally located it flat against the wall almost hidden between the Eddie Bauer doors fortunately for me and my handicapped friend.

Hopefully this new expansion will give it more of a luxurious/designer look to it as Southgate is trying to portray.

Anyone heard any news on the tenants?
    ----

I have a feeling we might we a H&M... that's just a hunch. I think I may have heard that name thrown around.

^yeah i've heard the same but anything else ... ?
    ----

I believe summer / fall 2009....my bets are on fall.

C2E Bandwidth Hog

I noticed that Shoppers is moving close to where Sears is. I assume they are vacating their old space for another retailer?
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

You registered but never posted. username to be deleted.

^ I believe they are moving to that location for an outside access. This way they can stay open till Midnight or 24hrs.

C2E Bandwidth Hog

There are a couple of outdoor-only retail spots in that part of the mall already - a flower shop and post office if I recall correctly. Are they closing down to make way for the new Shoppers?

The renos to Kingsway are starting to look pretty good. It will be nice to see Southgate and Kingsway redone. Speaking of Kingsway, the AMA building across from K Division is looking really good. That whole area has really improved over the last number of years (since the Kingsway Hotel was demolished).

^where was the kingsway hotel? ?
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by edmontonenthusiast View Post
    ^where was the kingsway hotel? ?
    It used to be in the parking lot of the mall opposite of the a&w

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    The renos to Kingsway are starting to look pretty good. It will be nice to see Southgate and Kingsway redone. Speaking of Kingsway, the AMA building across from K Division is looking really good. That whole area has really improved over the last number of years (since the Kingsway Hotel was demolished).
    Yes and yes. The Kingsway Hotel was quite the spot that tended to attract some 'quality' clientele

C2E Super Addict

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Yes and yes. The Kingsway Hotel was quite the spot that tended to attract some 'quality' clientele
    What? Pinkys was first class all the way.....the Flamingo of the north

C2E SME

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Even the name "Pinkys" was soo classy, lol.

I remember Pinkies. The things I saw and the things I wish I had never seen!
    My antidepressent drug of choice is running. Cheaper with less side effects!

Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by soycd View Post
    Good times!
    Pinkys upstairs - Truckers downstairs. Different, um, music. And other different, err, things.

C2E SME

I passed by Kingsway and noticed that there was more and more exterior work happening there. As well I'm glad to see the AMA building nearing completion.

C2E Bandwidth Hog

Edmonton Motors has opened up an indoor used car outlet in the old Shoppers space.

First One is Always Free

H&M opening in Kingsway October 1st
    with my hands bound
    i will walk into your garden

According to a close friend of mine who is a foreman onsite, construction is still about 7 weeks behind schedule at the moment.

C2E SME

That's too bad. I wonder why that happened?

Default Two Edmonton malls win marketing award

Two Edmonton malls win marketing award
    EDMONTONJOURNAL.COMSEPTEMBER 24, 2009 1:02 PM

EDMONTON — Two Edmonton malls have won marketing awards from the International Council of Shopping Centers.

Edmonton City Centre was honoured for its Underground Style promotion in September 2008.

“To reach their young urban audience, Edmonton City Centre created a fabulous hair styling competition, staged in their underground parking facility,” ICSC said in a news release.

More than 2,500 people paid to attend the event that featured the work of 100 stylists.

Kingsway Garden Mall won for its A Tint of Things to Come campaign. The goal was to assist in rebranding during a two-year renovation project without leaving customers “with visions of jackhammers, sawdust and rubble.

Full Story: http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...942/story.html

C2E Bandwidth Hog

Heard today that it's looking like a end of november to first week of december finish for the renovation

That's not too bad, as long as it's before Xmas. Otherwise, they would suffer bigtime.

Default Kingsway Mall reno update.....

After a two-year, $70-million makeover, Edmonton's second-largest enclosed mall is taking its new slogan-- "Let your light shine" --quite literally.

Kingsway Mall, built with the sombre brown tile and brick-bunker decor of 1976, now boasts interior light levels four times brighter than before.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Kings...786/story.html
    I'm having people over later to stare at their phones,if you want to drop by

They have done quite an impressive reno but their new marketing sucks...
    www.decl.org

Yeah, what is with Edmonton malls and their atrocious ad campaigns? Shock value?

^they saw what Southgate did and decided to get on that bandwagon...
    www.decl.org

Haven't seen the new ad campaign but I really liked their last one, "Missing Something?" It was fun, clear, and really hit home the point of a mall: an easy to navigate place that has pretty much everything.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

C2E Bandwidth Hog

I'm gonna have to swing by and check it out after the Grand Re-opening (Nov 13 - 15). Looks like they are finishing the renos just in time for the Christmas shopping period.

Quote Originally Posted by Medwards View Post

Isn't this the plan anyways? I doubt 555 builds anything in this economy though. Cheap (choose your own expletive)
    Word on the street is that they are BROKE.

I'm not sure how much credit I give it, but every rumor has a grain of truth to it.

I just wish they would sell to Fairview Cadillac.

Quote Originally Posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
    Word on the street is that they are BROKE.
    Interesting - there was that news story about problems in Vegas.

Default Kingsway Renovation

Stopped by Kingsway yesterday, Interior is done in the generic look of the 21st century, slate, dark wood. sofa and chair groupings like Southgate, and most other upscale malls in North America. It is like going to Joeys, or Earls, or Moxies, same Las Vegas Club look, but a BIG improvement over the 70's tile, A few new stores to the mix, the Anchors need help! all 3 are stale....... too bad the outside doesn't really resemble the rendering, the foodcourt window is flat not forward as in the illustrations, costs no doubt, no banners in anyway shape or form, the only new facade is Shoppers Drug Mart which is a glaring juxtaposition to all that brick, hopefully the exteriors will be done as $$$$ permits. Now if Londonderry would do something to bring itself into the 21st century each segment of the city would have a real mall, I remember pestering my parents to go to Londonderry when it opened in 1972! it was hot espcially the conveyor belts in Woolco and a food court! it was not often they would relent and drive all the way from Meadowlark, always Westmount for us back then........
    Last edited by NielCole; 08-11-2009 at 07:15 PM. Reason: forgot a comment

C2E Bandwidth Hog

Wandered through Kingsway Mall this afternoon. A vast improvement over what it used to be.

The natural skylight lighting, the escalator placements, seating - all well-done.

Food court has better spacing with more comfortable seating. Thai Express and Kim Chi have opened up, and new place called Tandoori is opening soon - otherwise its the same tenants as before.

H&M plus Bath & Body Works are open and doing a brisk business.

The two weak points are Edmonton Motors (c'mon, whose gonna buy a car inside a shopping mall) and The Bay (really bare-bones compared with Southgate and downtown locations).

The website has drastically improved too:
    http://www.kingswaymall.ca/

^ dont forget the epic christmas decorations. very well done.

Well, can't blame Kingway on the Bay. There hasn't been much of a reason to upgrade their store there with the way Kingsway has been in the past.

The mall renos are excellent. I think they outdid Southgate in many ways.

C2E Bandwidth Hog

^ True, but I remember that Bay being much better than now. There's been a drastic reduction of selection and lots more bare floor space. It has a feel, like it's on its last legs.

Quote Originally Posted by MylesC View Post
    Well, can't blame Kingway on the Bay. There hasn't been much of a reason to upgrade their store there with the way Kingsway has been in the past.

The mall renos are excellent. I think they outdid Southgate in many ways.
    Yes and no. I think Southgate has a better looking food court. All in all, both were great renovations.

It's really just a personal thing. I really like Kingsway design and the fact they did the whole mall.

The Kingsway foodcourt did not take any kind of lines into account. The DQ/Orange Julius in particular is horrible if there are more than 2 people wanting things. Otherwise the new food court is great. Ditto on the skylights and the removal of the elvator and installation of more escalators. If Zellers and the Bay cleaned up it would be fantastic.

Personally, I would love the Bay at Kingsway to close and their focus be towards making the one at City truly be something of a destination of old. Honestly though, I have no idea what the Bay's focus is for Kingsway or for City Center and if they would have different visions for them.

Zellers either needs to be cleaned up or terminated. There seems to be a solid demand for space at Kingsway by mid to upper level (mall) retailers. Losing one of the anchors may actually be a blessing in opening a lot of space for retailers with higher sales PSF to continue to move into the mall.

C2E Posting Power

Quote Originally Posted by DanC View Post
    Personally, I would love the Bay at Kingsway to close and their focus be towards making the one at City truly be something of a destination of old. Honestly though, I have no idea what the Bay's focus is for Kingsway or for City Center and if they would have different visions for them.

Zellers either needs to be cleaned up or terminated. There seems to be a solid demand for space at Kingsway by mid to upper level (mall) retailers. Losing one of the anchors may actually be a blessing in opening a lot of space for retailers with higher sales PSF to continue to move into the mall.
    At this point I'm not sure the Bay has any focus on either of these stores. It boggles my mind why you need to go to Southgate Bay if you want to buy a suit, you would think they would focus on improving this section more at City Centre. Kingsway Bay is a dive...no reason to ever go in there.

I agree that both The Bay and Zellers need a lot of work to bring them back up to a current standard, maybe the Kingsway location is on the list I saw an ad in the Journal on Friday announcing The Bay's grand re-opening in Londonderry, which was REALLY dire, has anyoned checked it out?

Wow. What a difference. Kudos to the interior renovation contractors.

The outside hasn't changed, but you are in for a pleasant suprise as soon as you walk in the door.

Sears and The Bay haven't changed much. They just keep with the times. (sort of) I really wish we had department stores of the caliber the US has, Dillards, Macy's, etc.

And yes, Zellers really needs a full gut and remodel. I long for the day Target takes over the Zellers brand and redoes all their stores. Target locations in the US are absolutely SPOTLESS in comparison. They even make Wal Mart look dumpy in comparison...

The problem with Zellers is not only the store itself, it's the stock and merchandising. Nowhere else in edmonton can I go buy the latest items and beside it on the shelf there is still factory sealed NES games and breakfast cereal 4 years past it's 'best before' date...

C2E Bandwidth Hog

One thing I found kinda meh is that Kingsway's gift wrapping service has been relegated to a little corner beside the Zellers restaurant. Last year it was in the same space as Santa.

Kingsway is looking great but I do agree Zellers needs a facelift.
    The food court is better than I thought it would be and the seeting areas throughout the mall are a great touch. Who ever did the Christmas Decorations did a good job.
    "The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." –Mark Twain

C2E SME

The Bay and Zellers are in very sad states right now. I don't know what the sales numbers are for these two store but with a clean up of both stores and some minor renovations they could probably do far better numbers. With a larger facelift both stores could do monumental numbers in sales. If not close up and make room for Target and JC Penney.

^ Both stores are an absolute joke. The Bay Kingsway is even worse than the City Centre Bay, which is an embarassment.

They should send both store managers down to Calgary to look at their downtown and Chinook Centre locations as examples. VASTLY superior stores to our central Bays.

Zellers? Pretty much third world. Target would take this chain down in a matter of months.

C2E Super Addict

Pretty much every Zeller's is the same way. The Bay is always overpriced on everything. Sears is a better store.

Makes it tempting to shop at (looks around to see if anyone is watching)....Wal-Mart...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercucio View Post
    ^ Both stores are an absolute joke. The Bay Kingsway is even worse than the City Centre Bay, which is an embarassment.

They should send both store managers down to Calgary to look at their downtown and Chinook Centre locations as examples. VASTLY superior stores to our central Bays.

Zellers? Pretty much third world. Target would take this chain down in a matter of months.
    They don't even need to go far as Calgary, the Bay at WEM and Southgate, and little ol' St Albert, are clean and neat and well presented Whoever runs the branches in CityCentre and K'way need to open their eyes..... But having said that CityCentre is a joke compared to Calgary ?downtown, I will never forget how the Bay for gave up on Jasper Avenue the way they did.

When I sent a letter off to City Centre's Property Manager (see http://www.edmontoncitycentre.com/co...ess-Contacts-4) regarding the dire state of Empire Threatres before the reno (and by the way, the reno job was amazing, I'm more than happy to make it my premiere mainstream theatre once again), they were quite responsive. Just so you know.
    Strathcona City Separatist

I've heard that they are cracking down on this over at Oxford. I hope so, because those who are currently in charge of maintaining the premises could be doing a much better job.

C2E Bandwidth Hog

Fashion Guy moves from WEM to Kingsway
    http://www.edmontonjournal.com/life/...906/story.html

Quote Originally Posted by IanO View Post

yes indeed, WEM need a hotel tower to bring more tourists to this mall !!
    Edmonton Rocks Rocks Rocks

did you all know that WEM owners which involved 3 brothers also owns mall of america in minneapolis, minnesota
    Edmonton Rocks Rocks Rocks

In Guantanamo (Banned)

Quote Originally Posted by Edmcowboy11 View Post
    The Bay and Zellers are in very sad states right now. I don't know what the sales numbers are for these two store but with a clean up of both stores and some minor renovations they could probably do far better numbers. With a larger facelift both stores could do monumental numbers in sales. If not close up and make room for Target and JC Penney.
    This isn't a snipe at Canadian stores in general, but The Bay and Zellers are just horrible chains. Bring on Target and JC Penney from south of the border.

Quote Originally Posted by jagators63 View Post
    did you all know that WEM owners which involved 3 brothers also owns mall of america in minneapolis, minnesota
    Amongst other things...

http://www.triplefive.com/en/pages/home

Quote Originally Posted by jagators63 View Post
    The Ghermizian Brothers are OLD news in this town, they also used to own, Eaton Centre, Westmount Mall, Argyll Plaza, yadda yadda yadda, Most Edmontonian lost interest in them say around 1991,

Now if they want to make news, update the "incredble hulk" in the West End,
    The 80's called "they want their mall back""

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast