Thread: Corner of 215 st(Winterburn rd) and north side of Yellowhead Trail

First One is Always Free

Default Corner of 215 st(Winterburn rd) and north side of Yellowhead Trail

There has been a ton of excavation/grading and staking going on west of 215 st and just north of the Yellowhead and the service road directly above it. It's a pretty large area from the looks of it and there must be around 15+ pieces of equipment constantly moving.

Would anyone happen to know what is going on there? The area at one time was zoned for commercial but I recall it being a smaller area then what they are working on.

We live just north and if it's a shopping area with maybe a grocery store, that would be great!!

Anyway, any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csa1982 View Post
    There has been a ton of excavation/grading and staking going on west of 215 st and just north of the Yellowhead and the service road directly above it. It's a pretty large area from the looks of it and there must be around 15+ pieces of equipment constantly moving. Would anyone happen to know what is going on there? The area at one time was zoned for commercial but I recall it being a smaller area then what they are working on.We live just north and if it's a shopping area with maybe a grocery store, that would be great!!Anyway, any help would be appreciated!!Thanks
    I ride my bike there fairly often. It look like standard residential commercial project. There has been work further north for residential. Trumpeter and Hawksridge do not have any major services yet so this might be for that.

C2E Posting Power

I believe this is ROHIT's commercial parcel. Not sure what they have confirmed for tenants there though.

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AUsenik View Post
    I believe this is ROHIT's commercial parcel. Not sure what they have confirmed for tenants there though.
    Yep it's ROHIT

First One is Always Free

Quote Originally Posted by Adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AUsenik View Post
    Yep it's ROHIT
    Thats great to hear!!

Hopefully something good anchors the development and there are some good smaller stores.

Big Lake Quarters

C2E Posting Power

Sounds like they don't have any confirmed tenants yet but are pushing along with construction is hopes of having something ready should the interest materialize

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

I believe Rohit also owns the land directly east across Winterburn that you're describing as well.
    I will beat the dead horse back to life.