Thread: Thales Media Campaign

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

Default Thales Media Campaign

Has anyone noticed the positive image Thales media campaign happening around Edmonton? Posters, bill boards, social media ad buys?

Is there something Thales is trying to tell us without coming right out and saying it?

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but an ETS employee told me the other day they were hoping Thales fails to get the Metro Line right; the reason being, if they succeed in honouring their contract, we are stuck with them for doing the remaining part of the line to St. Albert

After what they showed, let us all pray now then shall we.
    " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but an ETS employee told me the other day they were hoping Thales fails to get the Metro Line right; the reason being, if they succeed in honouring their contract, we are stuck with them for doing the remaining part of the line to St. Albert
    as far as i can tell, the biggest problem hasnít been the thales system, itís been integrating it with the old block chain system. the last thing we need is four systems operating the same trains - the old block chain, thales, someone elseís patch for the first two, and yet another to get to st. albert.
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee