Thread: Fahernheit 11/9

Default Fahernheit 11/9

Went with the wife to see Michael Moore's movie last night. Lost a lot of respect for Obama based on the footage regarding Flint, Michigan.

Needless to say, Trump is shown to be the epitome of the Ugly American. To defend anything that he does or says is a sad commentary on the spiritual wellness of anyone who does so.

Sadly, Flint is the canary in a coalmine. City after city will cascade into the depths such as Baltimore, Milwaukee, and many others as old infrastructure fails, exorbitant repair costs and lack of money. The death spiral of many cities will be slow and painful with rudderless governments and failed leadership.
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 22-09-2018 at 04:29 PM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Don't worry. Tax cuts will take care of everything.

C2E Hard Core Contributor

For many living in America can really be trying on the human spirit.

It's not only their physical infrastructure that is failing, their human infrastructure is also in bad shape. What they pay many of their teachers in the public school system is also a travesty. Some have to work extra jobs to make ends meet and many also pay for classroom supplies out of their own pocket. One thing that I have always been proud of has been Alberta's school system (although admittedly my experience is rather dated ).

CNN - These Teachers Work Up to Six Jobs
    Did my dog just fall into a pothole???

I'd rather C2E than work!

Moore might move to Canada..what a jerk liar!

Do you have proof or is it just hearsay?
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

When it was Republicans threatening to move here if Obama won (both times). H.L. would be praising them for their intelligence.

Like these folks from 2012.

Disgruntled Americans threaten to move to Canada after Obama victory
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/cana...062354107.html
    Most likely scenario, H.L. doesn't agree with Moore saying it because he'd be leaving a white president, whereas the folks above were "fleeing" a black one which in H.L.'s world is perfectly understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
    I saw something on TV pertaining to to that topic, but I don't recall the channel or program which occurred 3-4 days ago.
    " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton PRT View Post

Of course I just said it..duh!

https://globalnews.ca/news/4468773/m...ahrenheit-119/

Quote Originally Posted by kkozoriz View Post
    When it was Republicans threatening to move here if Obama won (both times). H.L. would be praising them for their intelligence.

Like these folks from 2012.

Disgruntled Americans threaten to move to Canada after Obama victory
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/cana...062354107.html
    Most likely scenario, H.L. doesn't agree with Moore saying it because he'd be leaving a white president, whereas the folks above were "fleeing" a black one which in H.L.'s world is perfectly understandable.
    Rofl at this stupid post!