Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: motorcycle noise - it's getting worse

I'd rather C2E than work!

Actually, Edmonton is about to pilot photo noise meters.

So, if you're one of the tiny penis *****les who feel the need to prove your manhood by disrupting everyone else's lives - beware.

Oh, and before you waste too much money on "your lawyer," be aware, there will be human being bylaw officers present during the pilot.

So sorry about your tiny dick, but so happy you'll have to find some other way to compensate.
    ... gobsmacked

ThomasH will disagree with you and that people should move or get earplugs because mini-dick riders have the right to disturb the peace 24/7
    Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 10-07-2019 at 01:41 PM.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

This guy had a cobraettor problem:

https://twitter.com/Bikers_Magazine/...72978459418624
    I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Some people should move to Mill Woods. Again rarely have any difficulty with the noisy bikes. Main problem continues to be police helicopter on scheduled flyby just doing non response loops in the sky and that thing is noisy. This motorcycle noise problem seems mostly specific to certain areas of town.

ps The crows and magpies squawking at each other in my neighborhood are probably noisier than anything we ever hear.
    Last edited by Replacement; 14-07-2019 at 11:16 AM.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123