Thread: Ripped off on new build townhome - inspectors? Does Edmonton have any?

Default Ripped off on new build townhome - inspectors? Does Edmonton have any?

my experience with a brand new townhome by Park Homes http://www.parkhomewoes.xyz

Several large issues. Contacted city. Only response I got was they inspected the rough plumbing at some point. They stop at rough in stage and dont come back. Wonder if anything is really getting inspected. The company itself Park Homes, a division of Pemcor which is a company of 2 guys from Vancouver and San Diego seem very willing to pull any stunt and breach contract. My question is why if someone is going to scam people all over Edmonton, shouldn't they at least be from Edmonton?

We see so much building spreading out, what will come of it? Projects of nasty caving in structures 10 years down the line that Edmonton cant afford to clean up? Spread for spreads sake with no standards wont end well thats for sure.

C2E Hard Core Contributor

I went to your webpage but didn't see much of a story about your experience with Park Homes. I take it that it was the tile in your bathroom that had come loose. What were the large issues?

I would expect that the city did several more inspections than just the rough in plumbing.

I'd rather C2E than work!

Are you asking that COE inspect finishes in every home built?

I thought this is exactly the type of liability related thread that C2E doesn't want. Pretty sure I'm not far off on that.

Why open an account here yesterday, and start a thread here, defaming a company, when you were not even a member of this board and this is your first post here?

Seems like you might be using the board, for no benefit of the board (only peril) and to no discerned purpose.

Doesn't seem to me like spamming this is your best option.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

You haven't really stated all the problems you've been having.
    If it's a new build, its automatically covered by warranty. Contact them. It's like insurance for builders, so a claim will not look good.

A falling tile isn't really worth the effort to put a webpage like this and expose yourself to a lawsuit, but to each their own.

Every new build should have had the full city inspections including plumbing, electrical rough in and finals, insulation, framing, grading, occupancy, etc etc. They'll all be on file with the city.

Quote Originally Posted by nobleea View Post
    If it's a new build, its automatically covered by warranty. Contact them. It's like insurance for builders, so a claim will not look good.

A falling tile isn't really worth the effort to put a webpage like this and expose yourself to a lawsuit, but to each their own.

Every new build should have had the full city inspections including plumbing, electrical rough in and finals, insulation, framing, grading, occupancy, etc etc. They'll all be on file with the city.
    Lawsuit? You can say things that are TRUE all day long. This company PARK HOMES knew of deficiencies BEFORE I took possession. Fixing them was in the contract. They made effort to appear to be fixing them then did not. Thats breach of contract and its them who broke the law. My new home then became something I had to fight about for weeks and a constant work zone.

I find it odd people are coming here saying "a loose tile". Whats your agenda? WHo are you with? BEcause it 3 bathroom floors of loose tile. Not one tile or two tiles. Also, substrate not screwed down per requirements. A plumbing oing covered in Tuck tape with abs glue on top of Tuck Tape which was leaking. A shower arm that was not installed correctly which caused leak down thru ceiling.

This is all going on the site for those who care to read. Look at Park HOmes past in the reviews all over the web. They dont care about "not looking good" on insurance claims. Its quite obvious but then - you have to actually read what those people wrote in the past all over the web, which I link to on the site. WHich normal people will and Park Homes damage control reps will try and downplay here.

More people need to speak up when they are ripped off and the city needs to actually inspect and stop issuing permits to bad builders who rip people off year after year. My situation is not unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
    I thought this is exactly the type of liability related thread that C2E doesn't want. Pretty sure I'm not far off on that.

Why open an account here yesterday, and start a thread here, defaming a company, when you were not even a member of this board and this is your first post here?

Seems like you might be using the board, for no benefit of the board (only peril) and to no discerned purpose.

Doesn't seem to me like spamming this is your best option.
    I've notified Admin about the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by nobleea View Post

Warranty doesn't help if you can't get the builder to come fix it. A friend of mine had issues with cracking tiles and incorrect grading in his yard. They kept saying they were too busy to come fix it. When he threatened to take them to court they said "good luck, we have good lawyers.".

Just as an aside I can never comprehend why so many people prefer signing on for unbuilt new homes as opposed to resales that are more of a known element. Further on established homes so much of the work is already done. Landcaping, fencing, garage, deck, etc. From a cost pov alone resales is always the logical way to go.

Is there some phobia about living in a home others have lived in? I don't get it.

I could see people opting for new home purchase if they had to. With ample real estate stock on the market of better homes, neighborhoods why do they opt to live in some far off space with often poor transportation and services.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

A good resource to look at for defects and remedies can be found here.

All rough grades have to be surveyed by a qualified surveyor and the municipality then evaluates the report and approves it or not. If it has been approved the homebuilder isn't responsible for something that may subsequently back grade.

As per the Municipal Affairs Performance Guide linked to above:

1.12 Ground has settled around the home or along utility lines.
    Acceptable Performance Condition:
    Settling or subsidence of ground around the home or along utility lines is not a defect.
    Warranty Coverage:
    This is not a defect.
    Claim Response:
    None.
    Remarks:
    The homeowner is responsible for surface water management to ensure water does not affect the home or the neighbouring property. Any landscaping elements installed by the homeowner should not adversely affect drainage patterns established by the builder.

Quote Originally Posted by DanC View Post
    Are you asking that COE inspect finishes in every home built?
    Not every, but if there was a percentage of randomly chosen builds that were inspected, it would help. Finding one means looking into it further and imposing large penalties or fines. This would make builders ensure quality and not cut corners.

Just as an aside I can never comprehend why so many people prefer signing on for unbuilt new homes as opposed to resales that are more of a known element. Further on established homes so much of the work is already done. Landcaping, fencing, garage, deck, etc. From a cost pov alone resales is always the logical way to go.

Is there some phobia about living in a home others have lived in? I don't get it.

I could see people opting for new home purchase if they had to. With ample real estate stock on the market of better homes, neighborhoods why do they opt to live in some far off space with often poor transportation and services.
    Further away from traffic congestion, noise, and people who bought cheap old rundown homes. I used to live in Terwillegar, and thanks to the LRT, it brought some undesirable people who traveled to the area to stand on intersection medians holdings signs begging for money, walking up and down the line of cars knocking on windows at red lights. It first started at the corner of 111th st and 23 ave and started spreading to other main intersections. I guess downtown is too full, they don't get any business, so they freely take the LRT to other areas now.

The newer areas are better designed for the most part with regards to street layout (loops not grids) and more parks, and bike paths that aren't on a road. I'd love a late 80's or 90's home if it's in a nice neighborhood and it's been remodeled. Newer designs are open concept of kitchen/dining/family room, where the older ones mostly have separate rooms. It's nice to be in the kitchen and not apart from guests or family. Newer homes are also better insulated and already have high efficiency furnace, hot water and windows.

Of course BRAND new homes have problems as well, especially when built during a boom and corners are cut. I personally don't care that much as long as the neighborhood is nice and the house is open concept. My house was built in 2010 and it's fine, but if we were to move, it would be either a nice established 80'-90's neighborhood that's still in good shape with high property values, or an acreage out of town.

Well, with a new house YOU get to pick everything. From the kitchen doors and countertops, to the wall colors and carpet. It's all done, and it's done the way you want it. That's a big appeal to a lot of people, especially people who aren't handy. When we bought our house it was structurally great, but we spent time and money making cosmetic upgrades (new tile here and there, painted walls, new carpet) before we moved in.
    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gord Lacey View Post
    Well, with a new house YOU get to pick everything. From the kitchen doors and countertops, to the wall colors and carpet. It's all done, and it's done the way you want it. That's a big appeal to a lot of people, especially people who aren't handy. When we bought our house it was structurally great, but we spent time and money making cosmetic upgrades (new tile here and there, painted walls, new carpet) before we moved in.

We viewed 50 homes at least before purchase and reviewed tons through 1-2yrs before getting what we wanted at the price we wanted. thus getting good price, good neighborhood, and nicer than the typical house at the pricepoint. We actually bought the house we liked. unlike show homes older stock offers a much wider range of tastes and styles. jmo

I'm handy though so don't mind reworking remodelling the things we didn't like. But we bought 30yrs ago and because we bought a well constructed home (it was fully inspected and also further inspected by us) we knew what we had, and never really wanted to move since. We bought a house we could grow into and that had presense, as well as potential.

I find whether it is new home buys or resales people are far too casual about what they buy and do not research nearly enough. People are oddly impulsive about one of the most important purchase decisions in their lives. home is important to me.
    Last edited by Replacement; 05-09-2018 at 03:19 PM.

Oddly impulsive! So you're saying spending $450-550k on something you looked at for 10 to 15 minutes with your realtor is impulsive? I think I've seen people spend more time looking at a dinner menu.

Quote Originally Posted by SP59 View Post
    Oddly impulsive! So you're saying spending $450-550k on something you looked at for 10 to 15 minutes with your realtor is impulsive? I think I've seen people spend more time looking at a dinner menu.
    Maybe my syntax or grammatical structuring is poor. It is. In the sentence Oddly is deadwood, redundant, and confused the intended meaning of the sentence.

I'm simply saying people are too impulsive, generally, with home purchases.

Actually I'm just agreeing with you as people will buy a house based on a ten minute visit.

C2E SME

Quote Originally Posted by Replacement
    Just as an aside I can never comprehend why so many people prefer signing on for unbuilt new homes as opposed to resales that are more of a known element.

There can be plenty unknown with resales, and in those cases you can be left totally high and dry with no builder or warranty to go after. It's not common, but it happens:
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/ant-infestation-edmonton-1.4786153

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Replacement
    Just as an aside I can never comprehend why so many people prefer signing on for unbuilt new homes as opposed to resales that are more of a known element.

There can be plenty unknown with resales, and in those cases you can be left totally high and dry with no builder or warranty to go after. It's not common, but it happens:
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/ant-infestation-edmonton-1.4786153
    Wasn't that the case already talked about on the board with zero roof overhang side gables and water just potentially able to run down sidewalls? It might be code, but who would buy something like that. Additionally I mentioned a prospective buyer doing more of his own inspecting in addition to the home inspection. Both of which we put on our sales contract as a condition of sale.

We kicked tires like crazy making sure we knew what we had, and we did. Indeed one of the things that we detected is that an ***** former owner was storing old wood underneath the deck and so that it was infested with ants (some even carpenter ants.) So that our search inside the house, kicking out baseboards, examining attic etc and looking for any infestation signs inside the house were thorough. Plus obviously a requirement tht the underdeck was cleaned out thoroughly and sprayed. It was a small colony in anycase, but you want to make sure nothing like that is continuing to persist near a house. Should mention we did remove some drywall in several places and check along adjacent interior wall. But carpenter ants are not too tidy. They usually make holes everywhere like mice. they have no inate ability to conceal their actions and its hard not to spot evidence.

Other things is when you know the former owner was not too bright you want to get electrical checked or look to see what has been half *** installed or any dumb work that has gone on. For sure we found some things, nothing serious, but that I fixed or did over. Just to mention though I don't touch electrical or plumbing, and as a homeowner I wouldn't recommend anything like that. Call in professionals. I don't want insurance raising any questions or flags.
    Last edited by Replacement; 06-09-2018 at 09:39 AM.

In my case it was a spec home. People attacked me here without reading the site. Things were found inspecting for purchase. The builder pretended to acknowledge and fix, then didn't. Thats the issue. Pretending and covering up then denying etc. Along with everything else that started popping up.

I looked at tons of places before buying. Unfortunately I didn't have unlimited time and most people do not when relocating. Its an important purchase and there is nothing but inventory in Edmonton. One doesn't really expect that things are being built so poorly when moving to town. But that is the case. I saw issues everywhere and you never really know the serious issues until you are knee deep. Things in walls etc generally take some "live in" to discover.

Right away I was attacked here on this forum. Then the more thoughtful people starting rolling in so thanks for that. I don't expect everyone to agree with me and some can oppose me strongly. But make no mistake I did not put the site Park Homes Woe together without thought. Everything is true, I've discussed it with council as its not my first day out. For now one can still speak TRUTH in this country. I made sure everything I say can be backed up before publishing. I am fully prepared to be taken to task for every word as it seems thats where I am heading with Park Homes. There is no reason to fluff or exaggerate with the issues they have created. I believe they bank on fear and laziness like the the attackers here who get so bitter and angry all the time but never do anything about it. I make the choice to speak the truth, tread carefully, think it over, and fight pure evil when it strikes. If nobody every does this, pure evil wins. Selling junk and hiding facts about that junk is in my opinion evil. To its dictionary definition letters.

Can you summarize what are the issues you are facing with your builder? Your website and posts on this forum just seem to be attacking the builder, but provide little information on what's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Medwards View Post
    Can you summarize what are the issues you are facing with your builder? Your website and posts on this forum just seem to be attacking the builder, but provide little information on what's wrong.
    Did you somehow miss the pictures and video of 2 tile floors coming out, leak thru ceiling? Tuck taped pipe? Illegible response from builder? Its all on the website it seems you haven't read.

Quote Originally Posted by strathunter View Post
    In my case it was a spec home. People attacked me here without reading the site. Things were found inspecting for purchase. The builder pretended to acknowledge and fix, then didn't. Thats the issue. Pretending and covering up then denying etc. Along with everything else that started popping up.

I looked at tons of places before buying. Unfortunately I didn't have unlimited time and most people do not when relocating. Its an important purchase and there is nothing but inventory in Edmonton. One doesn't really expect that things are being built so poorly when moving to town. But that is the case. I saw issues everywhere and you never really know the serious issues until you are knee deep. Things in walls etc generally take some "live in" to discover.

Right away I was attacked here on this forum. Then the more thoughtful people starting rolling in so thanks for that. I don't expect everyone to agree with me and some can oppose me strongly. But make no mistake I did not put the site Park Homes Woe together without thought. Everything is true, I've discussed it with council as its not my first day out. For now one can still speak TRUTH in this country. I made sure everything I say can be backed up before publishing. I am fully prepared to be taken to task for every word as it seems thats where I am heading with Park Homes. There is no reason to fluff or exaggerate with the issues they have created. I believe they bank on fear and laziness like the the attackers here who get so bitter and angry all the time but never do anything about it. I make the choice to speak the truth, tread carefully, think it over, and fight pure evil when it strikes. If nobody every does this, pure evil wins. Selling junk and hiding facts about that junk is in my opinion evil. To its dictionary definition letters.
    Frankly, and I'm sorry, but you even taking this issue to a message board instead of engaging only strictly legal channels is a telltale sign that you probably require more legal consultation.

You were not attacked, you are NEW to a board in which you have no context or past. So that you wouldn't even know that this board, like many boards has had difficulty with potential litigation due to posts or OP's like you made. People that have been on this board for a longtime would know that your OP here was potential trouble.

A reader would not know your entire circumstance but establishing a site to complain about a builder and posting your concerns on social media are not your likely best avenues of pursuit. If anything you would be giving the firm every avenue to see what you are writing about them and to build their case. Essentially you're giving them free disclosure. Well in advance. So that they can prepare any potential defense.

By and large lawyers would tell you not to do what you are doing.

So you can feel that is not thoughtful response. It might be the best response you get.

When you originally posted with your link there was only one item mentioned. The ceramic tiles. You keep adding stuff after the fact and complain that people did't look at your website.

Did the floors squeak when you were viewing the home in the first place?

The tuck tap was for sealing the vapour barrier around the pipe. The plumber likely had a piece of the ABS protruding through the wall. The cabinet and granite were installed. On the plumbers final they glued a fitting to the vent pipe that had the tuck tape sealing the vapour barrier to it. That is why there is glue on the outside of the tuck tape. The edge of the tuck tape appears to be set bak from the actual ABS joint.

The house itself is insulated. The garage is probably unheated and would encounter freezing conditions if the door were closed.

The saddle valve would likely have been installed by the HVAC people and is standard practice.

You obviously have some issues but seem to make issues out of nothing as well.

Hello park homes, nice to see you responding hear using sock puppets

Frankly, and I'm sorry, but you even taking this issue to a message board instead of engaging only strictly legal channels is a telltale sign that you probably require more legal consultation.

You were not attacked, you are NEW to a board in which you have no context or past. So that you wouldn't even know that this board, like many boards has had difficulty with potential litigation due to posts or OP's like you made. People that have been on this board for a longtime would know that your OP here was potential trouble.

A reader would not know your entire circumstance but establishing a site to complain about a builder and posting your concerns on social media are not your likely best avenues of pursuit. If anything you would be giving the firm every avenue to see what you are writing about them and to build their case. Essentially you're giving them free disclosure. Well in advance. So that they can prepare any potential defense.

So you can feel that is not thoughtful response. It might be the best response you get.
    Its odd you have so much to say yet keep coming here. You think a man of your pure genius would just forget this thread and move on. After all I dont follow you around pretending to be a lawyer. Your "insights" are at odds with my actual lawyer. I tend to rely on his info vs man on internet. So which one of Park Homes staff are you? As you seem to have a slant towards preserving their interests and trying silly mind games like its somehow going to change my reactions/actions. Frankly this is very much the tactic Park Homes has taken all along. Makes one wonder. But then, you can always create your own thread to give advice in rather than come here pretending to be the forums grand savior.

My motives have nothing to do with any legal dispute. Thats my between me and Park Homes. I dont see why people should not have access to real life experience. Might just save someone having to live thru the nonsense I've had to endure. I would have appreciated it and nothing changes for the better unless people talk. If it was not true, I wouldnt say it. Actually had legal council thank you and this isn't all about me. Its about telling the truth so I am not like you, one of the people who will pass his crap onto others and feel somehow righteous about it. Again, feel free to ignore me and visit other threads, its a simple choice you are making to keep trying to sidetrack truth.

South Beverly Heights in a small house with a large lot!!

I had the city inform me that my property was being assessed. When the broken English speaking "inspector" if one could call him so,arrived, he couldn't tell the difference between a gas stove and one that burns wood. He attempted to mark off that I had a wood stove until I told him to open his eyes. He again attempted to ask if my ornamental mantle in my living room was "real" The final straw was the camera I told him he had no permission to use on my property which he attempted to. My question...How does one attain a position within the city and be SOOOOO stupid? Know your rights as a tax payer or this city WILL screw you over.
    Make the RIGHT choice before you take your last breath......

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

Hello park homes, nice to see you responding hear using sock puppets
    really???? you come here with an opening post asking questions - even if hypothetical - and then you argue with the responses you get and question the motives of those giving you their time and then question why they come here at the same time saying that your acting on the advice and direction of your lawyer which contradicts what you're getting here.

so take the advice you paid for and ignore what you're getting for free - no need to accuse people of having ulterior motives or to convince them you're right and they're wrong. as for "truth", i'm not quite sure why you think the lifelong experiences of other people isn't equally representative of "the truth" as your experiences.

you're correct about it being a simple choice though - perhaps you should try making it?
    "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Its odd you have so much to say yet keep coming here. You think a man of your pure genius would just forget this thread and move on. After all I dont follow you around pretending to be a lawyer. Your "insights" are at odds with my actual lawyer. I tend to rely on his info vs man on internet. So which one of Park Homes staff are you? As you seem to have a slant towards preserving their interests and trying silly mind games like its somehow going to change my reactions/actions. Frankly this is very much the tactic Park Homes has taken all along. Makes one wonder. But then, you can always create your own thread to give advice in rather than come here pretending to be the forums grand savior.

My motives have nothing to do with any legal dispute. Thats my between me and Park Homes. I dont see why people should not have access to real life experience. Might just save someone having to live thru the nonsense I've had to endure. I would have appreciated it and nothing changes for the better unless people talk. If it was not true, I wouldnt say it. Actually had legal council thank you and this isn't all about me. Its about telling the truth so I am not like you, one of the people who will pass his crap onto others and feel somehow righteous about it. Again, feel free to ignore me and visit other threads, its a simple choice you are making to keep trying to sidetrack truth.
    I certainly don't work with park homes or any home builder. I am not in that industry, not even close.

That you even think that and state it is probably your own issue. I can understand what you faced would be traumatic.

But you certainly didn't take long to derail your own thread. You come here for alleged help and then attack people for commenting.

You do know there are other options of informing, giving a review that might reach, and help more people than what is found here.

I sympathize with your concerns, this is not the ideal board to discuss this nature of concern. .
    Last edited by Replacement; 20-09-2018 at 06:26 PM.

Replacement, I think it's time to back away from the computer and realize nothing good will come from posting here. You tried to help and he clearly just wants to rant and rave like a crazy person.
    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Replacement, I think it's time to back away from the computer and realize nothing good will come from posting here. You tried to help and he clearly just wants to rant and rave like a crazy person.
    I hold the door open for you BOTH to leave.

Making any progress on your issues?

Replacement, I think it's time to back away from the computer and realize nothing good will come from posting here. You tried to help.
    You mean I'm NOT fixing the internet after all?

heh, see my edit of your post, it might describe every form of social media I've been on..

But if I stop doing this I have to fix half a dozen things in the house again and become generally more productive.

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by SP59 View Post
    Making any progress on your issues?
    out of curiosity, were you asking about his/her off-line or on-line issues?

Just the online issues. I don't know what the other unannounced issues are but there are supposed to be some more 'coming soon'.

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

Replacement, I think it's time to back away from the computer and realize nothing good will come from posting here. You tried to help.

heh, see my edit of your post, it might describe every form of social media I've been on..

But if I stop doing this I have to fix half a dozen things in the house again and become generally more productive.
    the internet doesnít need fixing, only everybody else on it...

my half dozen things around here for the day are done so i may pitch in and give you a hand.

Isn't the purpose of uploading a topic on here is for general discussion? If not, I didn't bring my cheerleading poms poms along nor do I intend to. If the intent is to upload info for the purpose of political strangling- which it appears as- then it does put C2E in a predicament. This site is not for political agendas, so you and Lawyers should attain metrics through other means. On that note, my first and last statement.
    Last edited by ctzn-Ed; 23-09-2018 at 05:51 PM.
    " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Quote Originally Posted by ctzn-Ed View Post
    Isn't the purpose of uploading a topic on here is for general discussion? If not, I didn't bring my cheerleading poms poms along nor do I intend to. If the intent is to upload info for the purpose of political strangling- which it appears as- then it does put C2E in a predicament. This site is not for political agendas, so you and Lawyers should attain metrics through other means. On that note, my first and last statement.
    You guys really like to derail other people threads pretending to be the moderators best buds. What value do you truly have? If any, wouldn't you have your own threads people flock too?

Addicted to C2E
    Mr. Reality Check

Quote Originally Posted by ctzn-Ed View Post
    You guys really like to derail other people threads pretending to be the moderators best buds. What value do you truly have? If any, wouldn't you have your own threads people flock too?
    really???

you do realize there are threads here with multiple thousands of posts and multiple hundreds of thousands of views donít you? apparently not.

as for your thread, you do realize itís your thread and its posts and views are reflections of your posts and comments on your thread donít you? apparently not.

don't get me wrong, youíre welcome here (and your having a thread with no real vetting reflects that) but youíre responsible for where that welcome goes from there.

Quote Originally Posted by kcantor View Post

the internet doesn’t need fixing, only everybody else on it...

my half dozen things around here for the day are done so i may pitch in and give you a hand.

you got it.

Shift change, I'll give you this one, very willingly. Its time for me to grab some popcorn. heh

I hold the door open for you BOTH to leave.
    Strathunter. Please be aware that all posters on this thread including myself are paid attorneys for Park Homes and we are watching every post you make.

Have a great day!
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

WTF?! We agreed NOT to divulge that information to him!

WTF?! We agreed NOT to divulge that information to him!
    PRT can't ever keep his yap shut, just goes on and on and on.
    I'm hereby raising grievance about this. That was confidential information. I feel violated!

Sorry, I thought that everyone knew...

Should I delete my previous post tomorrow?

Strathunter : you have now the admission that this C2E forum is comprised of the finest experts in Law, cyber legal ethics, astrophysics and banjo tuning.

Each one of us has degree in armchair engineering, armchair quarterbacking, armchair hockey coaching and doctoral degrees in architecture, municipal management, transit and transportation planning, US Constitutionsl politics, Tater Tot farming and are master chefs at your favorite restaurant. We are everywhere and know everything. On weekends we are mods and for fun we tell Admin on how to run this forum.

Now Strathunter, tell us again on how you wish to ask us how to help you throw dirt at us?
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.