Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mackenzie Tower (10145 + 10149 104 Street) | 34 Stories Hotel + Condo | Proposed

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Thanks Ian. Was the Cornerstone initiative aimed at 30% of ones income, or is that something else? I'm well aware of the First Edmonton, or Edmonton First program to get first time buyers into the Condo market. The Survey we did at Banister last year covered that in depth.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

https://www.edmonton.ca/programs_ser...s-housing.aspx

Info on Cornerstones, Cornerstones II, First Place, HomeEd & the rest is all there.
    Giving less of a damn than everů Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

C2E SME

Quote Originally Posted by bolo View Post
    After reading the rumors on this thread about the lack of interest in the condos and Urban Capital pulling out, I was curious why they kept up the facade of building a condo tower during the recent rezoning application with city council. They were probably well aware it would be rentals, so I think it was a bit disingenuous the way it was presented. I wonder if that might have had an effect on what ended up being a split decision.
    What difference does it make from a zoning perspective whether the upper portion of the building is condos or apartments, if the overall design remains the same?

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    https://www.edmonton.ca/programs_ser...s-housing.aspx

Info on Cornerstones, Cornerstones II, First Place, HomeEd & the rest is all there.
    Thanks noodle. That was the survey we did on First place. Not to be confused with the office tower above Corona station.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345