Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Eskimos 2018 Season and Grey Cup 2018

I'd rather C2E than work!

only spoiling factor is Dave Dickinson's ongoing sideline pouts. The man needs serious counselling.
    I have never liked him, there are many coaches I do like , he isn't one of them

Eskimos only had 3 penalties last game (and only 5 on Labour Day). Keeping up that kind of discipline will help them out A LOT.

C2E Stole my Heart!!!!

I hope with the recent bad weather in the Ottawa region, wind isn't going to be a problem for the kicking game this afternoon.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

I'd rather C2E than work!

28-15 Ottawa. An exciting game actually but Esks blew it. Five touchdowns were called back in the game.

Esks cut one leg off again with stupid penalties at the worst times.
    I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Esks deserved to be out of this by the first half. Ottawa had 3 TD's called back in first half in addition to their 12 first half points.

Overall pretty brutal game by the Eskimos and this one will leave a lot of head scratching and increase doubt within this club.

Seen this happen before but most of the players on this club are simply passengers prepared to just go through the motions and let somebody else get it done.

The team could not possibly look at this game tape and feel that even deserved to ever be in this game.
    "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

C2E Hard Core Contributor

Same script as almost all of their losses.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234