Thread: Westrich - 100ave-111st - 40 storeys

C2E Long Term Contributor

Default Westrich - 100ave-111st - 40 storeys

Proposed rezoning for the location of 10011-111st in Oliver. (NEC of the intersection, little red General Apartments on it and the site to the north.

400 units
    40 storeys
    Ground-orientated suites
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

I walk down 100ave all the time - it's unfortunate that the general apartment building this new development would replace would be coming down - it's a very neat and tidy brick building with nice mature landscaping surrounding it - adds some character to the avenue. There are several vacant lots or properties westrich owns with vacant properties in disrepair - I wouldn't mind seeing this project pushed to the back of their priority list.

Becoming a C2E Power Poster

Yeah pretty sad to lose this building. It looks like its still in great shape.

Quote Originally Posted by IanO View Post
    Proposed rezoning for the location of 10011-111st in Oliver. (NEC of the intersection, little red General Apartments on it and the site to the north.

400 units
    40 storeys
    Ground-orientated suites
    Look forward to seeing a rendering of this. It's a decent location in my opinion for this scale of project although I do like that little brick apartment building. I still wish AHS would sell that parkade kitty corner to this. That would be a great spot for redevelopment.

C2E Long Term Contributor

Love The General.
    www.decl.org

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton