Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Premier Notley's Fourth Year

What's the ratio between NDP resignations and UCPs resignations/pushed out due to various scandals in the last 12 months?

I'd rather C2E than work!

I guess the Alberta party are now asking Phillips resign..she won't get reelected imho.

2 contested Ndp nomination races and theres voter fraud in one of them??????

Oh the irony in seeing this.

You can't be surprised.

my wife got an ndp telephone survey yesterday. It was only a few questions long. They were multiple choice answers. Of all the questions and answers there wasnt any mention of lgbtq concerns.

A bit surprised that it wasnt one of the many choices for the question asking What are the top issues facing Alberta. For a party who's pushed this as a top concern for the last 3+ years they've dropped it like a hot potato for some reason from their surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by gwill211 View Post
    2 contested Ndp nomination races and theres voter fraud in one of them??????

Oh the irony in seeing this.
    Yup, there’s power hungry people across the spectrum that just see democracy as a means to their ends.

Name a political party that, upon gaining power, wouldn’t kill the democratic system if they could.
    Last edited by KC; 19-01-2019 at 09:44 AM.

C2E Posting Power

Quote Originally Posted by H.L. View Post
    By the way, what about the story out of Ottawa this weekend about your boy Jason Kenney, whilst an MP charging for a housing allowance that he wasn't entitled too. Another corrupt Harper boy.....

^Just another False Prophet/Carpetbagger whether it be the CONS or the United Cretin Party.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456